The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 296

“Are you sure?” I asked. “You’ll be feeling this tomorrow.”

“Get your cock in my ass, dude!” Terra demanded.

I pushed in and she hiccuped.

Terra had pulled the buttplug out right after she’d gotten naked, which had taken about five seconds tops. Then she’d planted her hands against the wall of the cabin, pushed her ass back at me, and demanded I fuck her butt again.

“God, fuck!” Terra groaned and my cock pushed into her tight little ass.

This time the lube had already been handy, and I’d quickly covered my cock in it. Terra’s ass was already lubed, as she’d been preparing for this for at least the evening, if not longer.

“Fucking hell, little elf,” I groaned. I slid my hands up her tight, muscled sides as I pulled out of her a little and then pushed deeper. “God, you feel amazing.”

“Don’t stop,” she groaned. “Don’t fucking stop. Fuck my ass, Robbie.”

“I’m fucking it,” I grunted, pushing deeper. My mind floated to the sweaty, energetic sex we’d had before. It had been intense, and hot as hell, and I wanted to do that again. I wanted to be bestial and fuck her until our sweat was dripping on each other.

The time limit wasn’t going to let that happen.

“I want to feel it when I’m on the plane tomorrow,” she grunted. “I want to remember this feeling so fuckin’ bad, dude. I don’t ever want to forget what your cock feels like in me.”

“You won’t,” I grunted. “Fuck, Terra! God.” I pushed deeper and then started stroking. She didn’t have all of me, but it was over half. “I can’t give you up. I can’t. I need you.”

“I need you,” she moaned, hanging her head as she pushed her ass back to meet my gentle thrusting. “Fuuuuck. We’ll find a time. I’ll fucking fly to you and Cassidy in Vegas. I don’t care. Whatever else, this isn’t the last time.”

“No chance, honey,” I groaned. I could feel my orgasm slowly rearing up. “Fuck, I love you.”

“Fuck, I fucking love you too,” she laughed a little deliriously. “Now fuck me, dude. Fuck me hard.”

Her ass was tight, and her cheeks were firm and flexing as I gripped them and started to thrust harder. We both gulped at that, and I was just sucking in a breath when the knock came.

“Noooo,” Terra whined. “Cass, can I please have more time?”

“Would another minute really help?” Cassidy asked back from out in the hallway.

“Fuck, whose fucking idea was five minutes?” Terra grunted as I carefully pulled out of her.

“No comment,” I exhaled as I staggered back from her.

“Well, I’m definitely going to feel it like I asked, even if I’m not satisfied,” Terra sighed, feeling at her ass as she turned to me. She quickly climbed onto the bed and hooked her arms around my shoulders to pull me into a hard kiss. “I meant what I said.”

“I know. I did too,” I replied, holding her buttcheeks.

Terra got down and picked up her dress, not bothering to put it on as she went to the door. “His cock has my ass on it,” she told Cassidy. “You’ll probably want to wipe it down. Sorry.”

“It’s alright, babe,” Cassidy laughed lightly. “Sorry to cut you off.”

“No you’re not,” Terra chuckled.

“No, I am,” Cassidy assured her. “For real. I don’t actually want to stop you.”

“It’s OK,” Terra said, shifting her dress to one hand so she could squeeze my fiancee’s hand. “Now take your turn, you lucky bitch.”

Cassidy came to me as Terra crossed the hall, going to get dressed in her room.

“Want me to suck her ass taste off of you?” Cassidy asked with a naughty smirk.

“No,” I said. “Not unless we were in an actual threesome and it was the heat of the moment.”

“Have I mentioned that I love you?” Cassidy grinned.

I quickly went into the washroom and wiped my cock down before coming back out and finding Cassidy, naked, on the bed. She patted it. “Come here, Tiger.” I ended up lying next to her, surprised I wasn’t already inside of her since I knew she would be horny as hell with everything that was going on.

“What’s up?” I asked.

“What’s up is that I get you all the time, and I don’t want to take the chance of stealing an orgasm from someone else,” Cassidy said. “And I have an extra little surprise to go with this whole thing.”

“I don’t know if I can handle more surprises,” I chuckled.

“This is only a little one,” Cassidy said. “Now lay back.” I did as she instructed, and she quickly put some of the lube on her hand and started stroking me with slow wrist movements. Then, with her other hand, she thumbed open her phone and manipulated something. “Ready?” she asked me.

“Sure,” I said.

“Well, I’ve been talking to your more local hookups just like we agreed. First, this is a little gift from Madison.”

Cassidy turned her phone to me and it was displaying a picture. It was of Madison, the girl from the boat-up gas station that I’d had sex with earlier in the week. The first picture was her, topless, and was taken in a bathroom mirror. She was still cute as hell, with small tits that I remembered bouncing nicely as we’d fucked. Then Cassidy flicked her thumb, and it was another picture of Madison, except this one was from behind and she was bent over and spreading her thick ass cheeks. Considering everyone had been referring to her as ‘that chick with the ass,’ this was already a hot photo. But the spreading revealed everything, including a silly little message written on her thigh in what had to be magic marker that said, ‘I missed out’ and a frowny face.

“Fuck,” I grunted softly.

“She’s down to trade more nudes,” she said. “I already sent her a dick pic since she asked. Are you OK with that?”

“Yeah,” I said. “Just nothing with my face in it.”

She smiled and kissed my cheek. “Of course, Tiger. But that’s not your only friend out here.” Cassidy flicked her thumb again and the picture changed, but so did the woman. Tanya, aka Trixie the stripper I had fucked at the girls’ encouragement, had sent a full frontal nude as well. Her face wasn’t in it, but I could tell just by her tits. Then another photo, this one a close-up of her spread pussy.

“Fuuuck,” I groaned.

“Honestly, Robbie,” Cassidy whispered. “I barely even needed to ask if she wanted to send you something. I think she’s got the hots for you, and I bet I could get her to come out and visit us in Vegas. Is that something you might want?”

“I mean, yes,” I said. “She was great, in more than just a quick hookup. But that’s something we would need to discuss with Cattie and Becca and the girls.”

“I know,” Cassidy said, kissing my cheek and flipping back through the pics while stroking me.

Soon enough a knock at the door interrupted the little slideshow and handjob, and Cassidy kissed me one more time before standing up and finding a pair of her cotton shorts and taking my other sweater I’d brought on the trip. “Love you, Tiger,” she said with a grin and slipped out the door. I could hear her whispering something outside, and then caught a glimpse of her and Ami hugging before Ami stepped in and closed the door.

“Hey, cutie,” I said, feeling like I was repeating myself. “How are you?”

“Good,” she said, her eyes boring into me as she looked at my naked body displayed in front of her. “I—”

I moved to the end of the bed. “Whatever you want,” I promised her.

“I want it, Robbie, but I’m not ready,” she said.

“That’s OK,” I assured her quickly. “What do you want to do?”

“Honestly?” Ami said and then bit her lip. “I want you to fuck my tits.”

I raised my eyes and grinned. “I think I’d love that.”

* * *