The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 297

Getting a boobjob—the kind where my cock was between two pillowy tits and not getting a pair ’em bolted onto my chest, obviously—wasn’t exactly new to me but doing it with Ami felt like it was a completely new experience. I’d played with Cassidy’s tits, which weren’t small, more than enough. I’d also had my cock in Cattie’s cleavage, though not so specifically ‘titty fucking’ her.

Ami’s tits were glorious and soft, and just the way she grinned her little grin and tilted her chin and squished her quickly-lubed up cleavage around my cock was… ugh.

“Fuck, Ami,” I groaned.

“Do you like this, Tiger?” she asked with a sweet little grin.

I was sitting at the foot of the bed and she was on her knees between my legs, sitting tall as she partially used her body and partially just straight up stroked her tits up and down my cock with her hands. Her nipples, wonderfully engorged, looked tasty as hell with the lube making her tits glisten in the overhead lighting.

“God, you’re so sexy, Ami,” was my reply as I ran my hand across her cheek and back into her hair.

She giggled softly in her chest and started moving her tits faster. “Do you think you could get off like this?”

“Absolutely,” I sighed heavily. To be fair, it wasn’t quite as physically pleasurable as actual sex. Being inside a pussy, or an asshole for that matter, was different. But a titty fuck from a woman I adored, with tits like hers? It could definitely get me there.

She leaned forward, swallowing my cock into her cleavage as she tilted her chin up and asked me silently for a kiss. I indulged her, meeting her wonderfully soft lips with my own, but she didn’t stay long enough to let me turn it into a proper makeout. Instead, she pulled back and bit her lower lip as she gave me an innocent look and then lowered her chest, my cock popping out the top of her cleavage. She tilted her chin down and teased the tip of my cock with her tongue, and then kissed the head and gave it a little suck that made me grunt in pleasure. Then she went back to fucking me with her cleavage.

“Ami,” I groaned softly. “I want to do something for you.”

“You are,” she said. “You’re letting me have fun, Robbie.”

“I mean I want to get you off, cutie,” I said. “I want you to come sit on my face so I can do for you what you’ve been doing for me.”

“I think I’d like that,” she said, smiling almost sadly. “But we’d run out of time.”

“You’re right,” I sighed. This whole ‘five-minute turn’ thing was really fucking with my ability to provide for the girls. “Fuuuck, Ami.”

“The girls were talking and they want to have a meeting of ‘Robbie’s Girls’ tonight after the game once the party gets cleaned up,” Ami said as she kept stroking me in her cleavage. “It’s about the future. After talking, I’m going to sit out so I can spend the night with you, OK? If you want, we can do a bit more then.”

My brain was so fucked that I just nodded, not really considering what the ‘meeting’ thing meant. “OK,” I agreed. “I can’t wait.”

“Me neither,” she smiled. Then she stood up, leaving my cock, and kissed me firmly as she pushed me back down onto the bed and followed me until my cock was trapped between us and her lubed tits were pressed to my chest. “I love you, Robbie.”

“I love you too, Ami,” I said, hugging her to me and making out with her for what felt like such a short amount of time until the knock at the door interrupted us.

I pecked her lips lightly, and she did the same with a smile as I looked into her warm brown eyes. Then she stood and looked down at her tits and sighed, shaking her head. “I guess I’ll go change,” she said. “You might not have made a mess of me, but I’m not ruining this dress with lube either.”

“Thanks, gorgeous,” I said. “See you tonight.”

She leaned in one more time to kiss me gently, then went to the door.

“Hey, I- Jesus,” Leia said as she and Ami crossed paths. “Your tits are so fucking nice, Ami.”

“Thanks,” Ami said with a smile, cupping them. “Have fun.”

Leia closed the door, turning to look at me. “Jesus,” she said again with a soft chuckle as she looked at me and bit her lip.

“Sunshine, I’m seriously close right now,” I said. “So—”

I had to stop talking because Leia pretty much threw herself at me, scrambling to get her bottoms off. She sank down onto me in almost the same position Becca had earlier, kissing me gently all over my cheeks and chin and lips as she moaned. She worked her hips, taking my hands and sliding them down to hold them, and then back to knead her ass.

“God, my aphrodite,” I groaned as we had sex. It wasn’t making love, and it wasn’t fucking. It was somewhere in the middle. To be fair, Leia and I hadn’t fucked really. Everything we’d been doing was usually mutual, and often gentle and passionate.

“Oh, Robbie,” she groaned back, pressing her chest to mine as she buried her face in the crook of my neck, writhing her hips in what I could only think of as a belly dancer move.

“I’m- fuck, sunshine, I’m really close,” I grunted.

“Come inside me,” she mumbled. “Give me your love, Robbie.”

“You have it,” I said. “You’re a Goddess, Leia. My personal Aphrodite and Athena rolled up into one.”

“God,” Leia gasped, her breath hitching as she breathed heavily. “Please, Robbie. Love me.”

“I love you,” I grunted. “I love you, Leia.”

She pulled away, looking into my eyes seriously, and then kissed me with a ferocity that I would never have expected from her. When her lips finally tore from mine she pressed her forehead to mine, still fucking me with her hips. “Say it again,” she said. “Tell me.”

“I love you,” I said earnestly, knowing she hadn’t said it back yet. We’d held off, longer even than Ami. Hell, based on the timelines, it was longer than Zenya and I had at least been truthful about knowing we could feel this way.

“I love you too, Tiger,” Leia gasped. “My Hercules.” She grinned and laughed. “I can’t remember who Aphrodite actually loved. I think she was a bit of a slut, and I’m not.”

We kissed again, and I came with a groan against her lips, and she ran her fingers through my hair as I released into her.

* * *