The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 298

Seven women.

That number kept running through my mind.

I was saying ‘I love you’ with seven women now, and Zenya could make eight if she made some decisions. It was insane. How could I feel this way about seven different women?

And I knew it was love. Lust was different. I lusted after them too, each of them in different ways and for different things. But I wanted more than sex with them. I wanted to know more, to spend more time with them. I wanted to hold them, and laugh with them, and cry with them. I wanted so much of them that it was overwhelming to think of knowing them like I did Cassidy.

Could I even hold all of that in my mind at once? All the information I would need to learn to feel like I was remembering everything, and really knew them?

Leia came back out of the washroom with a washcloth, having already cleaned herself up a little, and smiled as she came to me and teasingly stroked my cock with it as she rubbed the tip of her nose against mine. “Can’t leave you a mess for Heels,” she said. “And I don’t think she’d appreciate it if I passed you off soft, either.”

She kissed me again and then got on her knees as she set aside the washcloth.

“Leia,” I said.

“Shh,” she shushed me. “We’ll talk about it later, OK? I know we need to.” Then she took my cock in her mouth and started getting a rise out of me immediately. In any other situation, I had to think that after the days I’d had it should have been hard for her to get my cock standing upright again, but the App did its thing and I sprang back to attention with only a little coaxing.

Just in time for the knock.

“We’ll talk,” she promised again, cupping my face with both hands after she stood. I shifted my face so I could kiss one of her palms, and then helped her get the bottom skirt of her dress back on. I walked her to the door this time, and she grinned as she squeezed my hand before opening it.

“He’s ready for you,” she said to Heels.

“Good, because—” Heels stuttered to a stop as I picked her up and threw her over my shoulder. Her shocked yelp made Leia laugh as she left. “Put me down, you big fucking brute!” Heels said as she pounded on my back lightly with her fists.

I walked her to the bed and pulled her from my shoulder and set her down. She glared up at me. My answer was to lean in and kiss her, which she returned, and I used my weight to press her down onto the bed until I was straddling her smaller body. When I pulled away her dark black hair was splayed around her like a dark halo as she looked up at me with hooded eyelids.

“Are we fucking?” I asked her. “Or do you want to do something less than that?”

“Get that cock in me,” she said, reaching down and pulling up the froofy black skirt of her gothic dress to reveal her deeply tanned legs and her bare pussy. It was pretty and smooth, with just a little tuft of black pubic hair and a hint of pink between her labia.

“Gorgeous, Baheela,” I grunted, and I slipped from the bed to get to the right level to put my mouth on her. She grunted in approval as I started tonguing and tasting her, but she quickly grabbed my head and pulled me up to look at her.

“Cock in Pussy,” she said. “We’re on a time limit, remember?”

“Just wanted to make sure you were ready for me,” I said as I got back up on the bed. I took her legs in my hands and spread her widely, letting the head of my cock tap against her dark labia and teasing her a bit more.

“Cock,” she said, clearly using it as a derogatory name instead of asking for it, but she said it with a playful smirk. Then I interrupted whatever she opened her mouth to say as I skewered my cock into her. She was tight and warm, and as I started to fuck her I thought the way she looked at me was absolutely gorgeous. Heels was a sexy woman when she wanted to be, and her body was great. But it just wasn’t…

It wasn’t the same as fucking someone I loved.

We had sex, taking our gratification from each other. We switched positions halfway through, Heels getting up on her knees as I drilled her from behind, but even weaving my fingers in her thick hair and trying to make love to her more wasn’t quite what I would have hoped. She seemed to enjoy it, and it was good… but. Even with Terra, before we were saying the L-word, we’d been feeling it. There’d been a connection. With Baheela, the ‘but’ lingered in my mind.

It would have been rude to say it even if she asked. ‘The sex was good, but’ wasn’t something I wanted to say to someone, especially someone I was actively inside.

But.

When the knock came, I pulled out of Heels and gave her ass a smack.

“Shit,” she groaned, picking herself up from the bed and raising to her knees. “Not enough time to get off.”

“Sorry,” I said, taking deep breaths. “This game is a little infuriating that way.”

“Well, I’ll just have to get myself off thinking about this,” she said, tapping the head of my cock as she smirked. “Thanks for some good dick, Robbie.”

“Thanks for playing,” I said.

Heels got down from the bed and headed for the door, only stopping to scoop up her shoes. She stopped in the doorway once she opened it, coming face to face with Wanda. “He’s all primed for you if you go for it,” she said. “And I wouldn’t blame you at all if you do.”

“Thanks, babe,” Wanda said, glancing at me and grinning over the darker woman’s shoulder. “Did you have fun?”

“Let’s just say that I’m not going back upstairs because I’m horny enough that I want to get off ASAP,” Heels chuckled. She headed across the hall to her room, while Wanda came in and shut the door.

“Hey, gorgeous,” I said. “What are you thinking?”

“I’m thinking I want to fuck you,” Wanda said, sweeping a loose lock of her blonde hair behind her ear. “I’m thinking I want to fuck you all the time, honestly. But I’m also thinking that I’ll be more proud of myself if we don’t, still. Is that OK?”

“Of course it is,” I said, standing up and going to her, pulling her into a deep hug.

She hugged me back, resting her head on my chest, before snorting softly. “You’re not making it easy, pressing your cock against me like that.”

“Sorry,” I chuckled, pulling back slightly.

“I didn’t say to stop,” Wanda grinned.

We ended up sitting on the bed, my cock half-hard as we held hands and just looked into each other’s eyes.

“What are you thinking?” she asked.

“I’m thinking about what Ami told me,” I said. “That you girls are having a meeting tonight?”

Wanda nodded. “It’s planned. Are you looking forward to a night with Ami?”

“Yeah, but I don’t understand it,” I said. “And I’ll miss you and Cass and Cattie. I’m already used to you being with me in bed, baby.”

“Me too,” she said with a smile. “But there’s a lot us girls need to talk about. Obviously nothing will get final decisions until we talk to you, too, but we need to figure out how we all feel individually about the options first.”

“So why isn’t Ami involved?” I asked.

“Because she already knows she wants to keep taking things slow with you,” Wanda said. “So you guys will need to be long-distance for a bit. We all decided she should get the night with you if that was the case.”

I sighed and shook my head.

“I know,” Wanda said, scooting around on the bed and hugging me from the side. “It’s just the way it’s going to have to be, though, Tiger. At least for a while.”

We sat and breathed together, eventually falling back to lay on the bed in each other’s arms. It wasn’t some big explosive ending to the Fuck-a-thon the girls had put me through, but it felt right for what we both needed.

* * *