The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 299

The knock at the door made me groan a little. Wanda was snuggled up to me and my cheek was pressed to her shoulder and chest as she was running her fingers through my hair. It was, when I thought about it, a bit of a silly position since I was stark naked and she was still in her dress.

“Is there a third round about to start?” I asked.

“No,” Wanda chuckled. “I mean, the girls probably wouldn’t mind at all, but they don’t want to kill you.”

I knew the App would help me out, and I wanted more time with each of them, but it didn’t feel right to just cycle. I wasn’t able to give any of them my all and it didn’t feel fair.

“Who is it?” I called.

Cassidy opened the door in response, her smile broadening as she saw me and Wanda on the bed, and she slipped inside and shut it behind her. “Didn’t go for it?” she asked as she started stripping out of her dress.

“No,” Wanda said. “He needed a cooldown, and it’s better for us to wait.”

Cassidy smirked and tutted playfully, but then crawled up onto the bed and kissed Wanda on the cheek before settling down on my other side and hugging me. She was only in a pair of panties so her breasts pressed against me and the warmth of her body made me moan in contentment.

“So what’s the plan, then?” I asked. “I know about the meeting.”

“Well, the girls are already starting to clean up,” Cassidy said, then put a hand on my chest firmly. “And you don’t need to go help, Tiger. They have it covered.”

“OK,” I chuckled. She knew me well, I’d been getting ready to get up.

“Tonight you’re going to sleep in Ami’s room with her next door,” Cassidy continued. “We’re going to have a bit of a Ladies Night Sleep Over and talk logistics between us of what we’re all feeling and what options there are for dating you. The girls just want to have a bit of time to figure ourselves out, if that’s OK? There are so many different situations, and we don’t want to put pressure on you to figure each one out when they might be contingent on what other people are doing.”

I blew out a breath and nodded. “Becca said she has a plan,” I said.

“I know,” Cassidy said. “And she hasn’t told me exactly what it is yet, she wants to present it to all of us before bringing it to you as a reasonable idea.”

“Are you worried about being left out?” Wanda asked. She was still stroking her fingers through my hair.

“A little,” I admitted. “But I also trust all of you and need to know how to not be in control sometimes. All of this week has been a rollercoaster and I feel like I’ve been holding onto the safety rail with white knuckles because there was always something changing.”

“Well, the changes will keep coming,” Cassidy smiled and then kissed my bare chest. “But it’s all good changes.”

“Zenya didn’t make her decision yet, did she?” Wanda asked. “She came back up after her turn and didn’t say anything about how you two left it.”

“I’m not sure,” I said. “I think we both want it. But she has realistic hesitations, and I can’t blame her at all. We definitely want to have sex again, and with you girls involved.”

“She’s bi?” Cassidy asked. “I didn’t know that.”

“I think Zenya keeps things close to her chest a bit,” I said with a smile. “She has a big heart for people, and you guys were right that I needed to be more direct about letting her know I wanted to pursue her. Just being forward about her wanting to have time with me was at the fringe of her comfort zone I think, and she only did it because she felt safe with everyone else being open about things.”

“Well, she’ll be included in the meeting,” Cassidy said. “Even if she’s only a Robbie’s Girl for the next twelve hours or whatever.”

“Jesus,” I sighed. “We’re that close to the end?”

“The houseboats need to be returned by noon,” Wanda said sadly, though she was smiling softly. “And it’s just past midnight.”

I grunted and kissed her shoulder, then turned my head and kissed the top of Cassidy’s head. “I need to check in with just a couple of the girls before I let you guys have your meeting and we settle in for the night.”

“Leia?” Cassidy asked, and I nodded. “She was grinning like an absolute idiot when she came back up. I cornered her and asked if she finally said it. Good for you, Tiger.”

“I missed that,” Wanda said. “She finally said she loves you?”

“She was waiting for me to say it first, I think,” I said. “Which makes me feel silly that I thought she wasn’t ready for it yet.”

“I don’t think she was yesterday or earlier today,” Cassidy said. “But she got there, so you timed it right.”

The girls let me get up and encouraged me to just head up there naked since there wasn’t anyone around that wouldn’t appreciate the view, but I rolled my eyes and went looking for my shorts—and of the four pairs I had brought on the trip, I couldn’t find a single one. The girls had disappeared with them. I ended up putting on a pair of swimsuit trunks as Wanda and Cassidy chuckled at my situation.

Outside the cabin, the interior of the boat was quiet enough that I could hear the soft, tinny sound of a phone speaker from inside Heels’ room. It sounded like she was watching some sort of an action anime, but I had a feeling it was more like hentai after she’d openly said she was going to get off. There was a small part of me that wanted to barge in there and help her out. I felt bad that I hadn’t given her a proper showing—maybe it was a bit of my ego, but she was the only one of the girls I’d gotten intimate with that I hadn’t actually given an orgasm. Even Ginnie had come on my fingers.

But for all that Heels was attractive, and I wouldn’t mind a chance to redeem myself, I had other women on my mind.

* * *