The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 300

I headed up to the top deck and saw that most of the party stuff was already cleaned up. Becca saw me coming and broke into a smile, putting out her hands to stop me. “You, mister, were supposed to stay downstairs.”

“I’m sorry, sugar,” I said, sweeping her up into my arms and kissing her on the side of her neck. She chuckled warmly as I set her back down on her feet. “I just need to talk to a couple of the girls about earlier.”

“Zenya?” Becca guessed.

“No,” I shook my head. “Leia and Terra.”

“Leia went to change and Terra… I’m not sure where she is,” Becca said. “Just FYI, and maybe it’s not fair to spill, but you did a really good job with Zenya, Robbie. She likes you a lot.”

“It’s still so weird to me sometimes how you girls are pulling for each other to fall in love with me,” I said with a little smirk.

“Well, it’s only because we know how you make us feel, and we know you could do that for our friends too. But you’re right, it is a little weird how we’re all willing to share. I think it’s because Cassidy started it, so it feels natural because it’s how we’re getting part of you.”

“Should I talk to Zenya before your meeting?” I asked.

Becca smiled a little. “Honestly? If you’ve got a bit more hump and bump in you, you could probably pull her into a room and fuck her silly. I know she’d love that.”

I groaned, pulling Becca into a hug and resting my chin on top of her head. “Don’t tempt me.”

Becca laughed as she hugged me back. “I think you’re fine not to do a whole set of rounds to check in on everyone, Tiger. They all know where you’re at with them.”

“I still need to talk to Leia and Terra,” I said.

Becca let me go, and I got quick kisses from Cattie and Ami who were helping clean up the last of the decorations. I went down to the kitchen of the Singles Boat and found one of my two targets, but hesitated in the doorway into the living area at the sounds that were coming from deeper into the boat.

Zenya and Leia, who were both working in the kitchen, looked over at me and exaggeratedly rolled their eyes.

“Has it been like this the whole time?” I asked as I got closer to them.

“I’m not sure when it started,” Zenya said. “But I think they’re competing?”

The sex noises were a bit much. One set was definitely Heather and Sherry in their shared room, and the other had to be JC and Ginnie. Considering JC was supposed to be limited to buttfucking the smaller woman, I could see Ginnie getting loud. Heather was likely just trying to piss people off, or get a rise out of Cattie, and was encouraging Sherry to act the same way. Based on Sherry’s naivete, I would even put money on her thinking that was what great sex was supposed to be like with all the ridiculous porn sounds.

I sighed and went behind Zenya at the counter, hugging her firmly and kissing her cheek. She grinned and wiggled her ass back at me, flexing her cheeks. That made me laugh and I stepped back, giving her butt a smack that just made her grin. Then I swept Leia up in a similar hug but turned her chin with a finger so I could kiss her fully. “Can we talk?”

“Help us get these last couple of things packed up,” she said after smiling and nodding.

I did so, both of the girls working efficiently to get the dishes cleaned up as I shuttled things to and reorganised the fridge. I wasn’t sure what Becca’s plans were for the leftovers, but there was a bunch—which would have been the same if I had planned things, since for an event people were paying for I always wanted too much rather than too little. As we worked quickly both girls took advantage of the fact that I was only wearing a tight pair of swim trunks, running their hands across my chest and back, grabbing my ass playfully and weaving their fingers with mine as they took my hand momentarily. I gave as good as I got, and the work got done.

“Let’s head up top,” I suggested to Leia. The sex noises hadn’t diminished.

“I’m going to go change,” Zenya said, glancing with a grimace at the back cabins. “And then I’m going to be over in your room on the Couples Boat if you want to kiss me goodnight.”

“I would love to,” I said with a wink that made her smirk a little.

Leia and I stepped out onto the back porch and then headed up to the top deck, but she stopped me before I could lead her to the deck chairs. She took both my hands in hers and looked up at me with a smile, and I leaned down and kissed her. As our lips slowly moved together I could feel her breath in through her nose and then out quickly, and she pulled away.

“I’m sorry if the timing was a little circumspect,” I said. “I wanted to wait until it felt right between the both of us, and it was a special moment. Telling you I love you during a game like that wasn’t fair.”

She closed her eyes and her smile got bigger as she shook her head just a little. Then she blinked open her eyes again and let go of my hands so she could lean into a tight hug with me. “I’m sorry I made you wait to say it, Robbie. And thank you for waiting. I’ve been feeling really close to you, but I don’t say that word lightly. I didn’t ever say it with my last boyfriend, and we dated for six months.”

“God,” I sighed. “Now I’m really feeling guilty.”

“Shhh,” she shushed me. “There’s nothing to feel guilty about. Even if it was a ridiculous moment, it means the world to me, OK?” She pulled back from the hug, looking up into my eyes again. “I don’t know what we’re going to do about it. I want to hear what the others are thinking. But I do love you. And it’s- It’s scary, admitting that. But I’m definitely your sunshine, OK? I’m a Robbie’s Girl through and through, no ifs, ands or buts.”

“Say it again,” I said with a grin, teasing her a little.

“I love you,” she said softly, her eyes sparkling from the party lights.

“I love you too, Leia,” I said.

“Now you need to go see Terra,” Leia said, her smile slipping. “And I’m going to do the same thing as Zenya and wait for a goodnight kiss in your room.”

“How do you know I need to talk to Terra?” I asked.

“Because she’s waiting over in the Pilot Cabin and I can see her waiting,” Leia said, nodding towards the Couples Boat. I followed her direction and saw Terra sitting there looking over at us. The light in the cabin was on but was a dim yellow glow so it hadn’t drawn my attention. When she saw me looking Terra waved a little, a conflicted smile on her face.

“God, this whole week has been messy,” I said softly.

“Just do what you do for all of us,” Leia said. “See her for who she is.”

I lifted Leia into a hug that pulled her off her feet, and then we split apart and I headed for Terra.

* * *