The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 302

Terra and I held each other a little longer before we kissed again, this time less of a wanting and more of a decision. We were going to be together.

It was insane, but that seemed to be the catchphrase for my life now.

I found some paper towel in the cupboard underneath the counter and tore off a sheet, carefully wiping under Terra’s eyes as she chuckled and flushed, a little embarrassed at how emotional she’d gotten. I felt like, of all the girls I was with or going to be with, she was very much the tomboy when it came to personality. Wanda might have been next on that list, but Terra took the top spot for sure and that came with some stark differences in how she tackled her emotions.

Once she’d let me dote on her a little bit and get her cleaned up, she hopped down from the counter and took my hand. “I’m going to be in the meeting with the girls,” she said. “I have no doubt JC is going to crash with Ginnie after drinking at the party tonight and then having sex with her.”

“Did you hear if he…?” I hedged.

“I didn’t, and I don’t care if he did,” Terra sighed. “It wouldn’t change anything now.”

We headed down into the houseboat and found that even though it was now well past midnight there was a bunch of activity. Terra and JC’s room was empty, but the cabin across the hall that was now Ami’s had her, Zenya and Becca inside talking. Becca and Zenya were both wearing old shirts that were obviously nightshirts and they grinned and waved as I stuck my head inside. “What’s the plan?” I asked.

“You, Tiger, are going to stay in here with Ami,” Becca said and held up a small case. “And you’re going to wear these earbuds so that you aren’t overhearing us through the walls. The rest of us are going to be having a meeting about the future among us girls, and tomorrow morning we’ll all have breakfast together and talk about what that looks like. OK?”

“I trust you guys,” I said. “And I get why you need time to talk between you all, but I kinda wish I could be in there with you.”

Zenya stood up from the bed, her warm smile telling me she understood. “The bed is going to be way overcrowded already, babe,” she said with a little wink. “You’ll get us all together sooner than later. A little patience won’t hurt.”

I snorted softly and shook my head. “Not what I meant.”

“I know,” she said softly, reaching up and cupping my cheek for a moment.

“Come on,” Becca said, also getting up and coming to me, taking my hand. “It’s late, and the girls are waiting.”

The blonde and the redhead pulled me out of the room, and I looked over my shoulder at Ami who was covering her smile with a hand and trying not to laugh at my expression of helplessness. The girls led me one room over to the cabin that had started out as mine and Cassidy’s but had become the home for Wanda and Cattie as well. Inside it was crowded, and not just because of the extra luggage.

“Shit,” I said as I entered. “I mean, I knew this was a little out of control but seeing you all together… Jesus, am I the luckiest fucking guy in the world.”

The girls broke into smiles and grins. They were scattered around the room, most of them sitting on the bed.

“Kiss ’em good night, Tiger,” Cassidy said as she came out of the washroom, drying off her face after having cleaned off her makeup. All of them were bare-faced and fresh, a couple even still a little damp from their showers.

I took a deep breath and looked around at all of them. Cassidy, Cattie, Wanda, Becca, Leia, Zenya. Terra slipped into the room behind me, trailing a hand across my back, now in the same state as the others. And Ami was waiting in the other room. “I can’t tell you how weirdly happy I am,” I told them all. Then I turned to Zenya, who was closest to me, and kissed her gently. “Good night,” I whispered to her. “Don’t feel any pressure, but I’m glad you’re here.”

“I won’t,” she said with a little smile.

I stepped to Becca beside her, bending to kiss her good night as well. It was a little briefer, but no less warm. “Good night, sugar,” I said. “I’m excited to hear your plan.”

“Thanks, Tiger,” she said. “Sweet dreams.”

I went to the bed, crawling up on my knees so I could kiss Cattie good night next, who pulled me into a deeper kiss with a hand on my neck. Then Leia was next, kissing me three times lightly instead of one deep one.

Wanda was next, sitting up tall on her knees to meet me and pressing herself to me and taking one of my hands to place it on the side of her butt. “I’ll be all yours soon,” she whispered to me, smiling through her eyes.

“Can’t wait,” I whispered back.

Climbing off the bed, I wrapped my arms around Terra and lifted her up to get her face to face with me, holding her by her ass as I kissed her and then deposited her on the bed. Then I turned to Cassidy, still in the doorway to the bathroom.

I went to her, cupping her face with both my hands and kissing her. I could feel her pouring herself into it, squeezing herself against me. My heart and my head hurt from worry and the overwhelming emotion of what was happening.

“One sec,” I said, and I pushed Cass deeper into the washroom and slid the door shut behind us.

“Robbie—” she said, but I kissed her again. I backed up and sat down on the toilet, pulling her with me until she straddled my lap and I was holding her as close to me as she could me.

I pressed my cheek to hers, my lips as close to her ear as I could get them, and I whispered as absolutely quiet as I could.

“This is it, Cass. This is the last chance to stop. It would tear me up to hurt any of them out there, let alone all of them, but if you say stop then we stop. You started this, and I need you to stop it if you feel any hesitation. It can just be a pause, but you need to say it.”

Cassidy pulled away from me so she could look me in the eye. A big, fat tear welled up and dripped from her left eye and she mouthed, ‘I love you.’

‘I love you too,’ I mouthed back.

“I’m yours,” she whispered. “And you’re mine. And I’m choosing to share you with them. I approve of all of them, Robbie. Every one. I’ll be your wife, they’ll be your girlfriends, and I’ll love them for the love they give to you.”

We kissed, hard and desperate and sure. It was the same kiss we’d shared when I’d asked her to marry me.

When we were done, she stood up and offered me a hand. “Time to go,” she said as she opened the washroom door again. “The Pussy Pack has some decisions to make.”

I stepped out of the washroom and glared, trying to suppress my wry grin. “Who the hell told her about that idea!? Now I’ll never hear the end of it.”

The girls broke out laughing, and I had to laugh with them.

* * *