The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 303

I shut the door to the cabin behind me and sighed softly. Seven women in my cabin, all ready for bed. Sure, maybe they weren’t in lingerie or anything super sexy, but there was a different kind of sexiness to no bras under old shirts and just panties or shorts. I could only imagine what it would be like to lie down with all of them snuggled up to me. Cattie and Zenya’s loose tits in particular…

Except they weren’t the only big tits in my life.

I went back down the hall to Ami’s new room and found her sitting up in bed reading. She glanced up and smiled at me, and I smiled back, and then something in the back of my mind clicked.

“Fuuuck,” I groaned.

Ami frowned, her brow furrowing. “What is it?”

“The boats are still tied together,” I sighed.

Ami exhaled heavily as she closed her eyes. We’d both been through the same driving lesson at the start of the week and the guy from the houseboat rental place had insisted that we couldn’t leave the boats tied together overnight.

“I can handle it,” I said.

“No, no,” she said as she scooted to the edge of the bed and stood. “We’ll do it together.”

Ami and I went outside and got the boats unmoored, and I went over to the Singles Boat and lifted anchor. The sex noises had died off, thankfully, and I switched on all the exterior lighting to give myself more situational awareness as I started the engine and pulled the boat deeper out and then lowered the anchor again. I turned everything back off, went to the back porch and sighed as I looked back towards shore and the other boat. Ami was waiting for me on the porch with a towel. I slipped into the dark water, the cool of it quickly hitting me, and it was only a quick swim for me to reach her.

Ami wrapped me up in a towel and had fun trapping my arms for a moment, giggling softly as she kissed my lips. “You know,” she said. “I think the thing I love about you the most is that you don’t complain about doing anything. You see something that needs doing and you do it. That might sound like a silly thing to love, but it tells me so much about you, Robbie.”

“Thank you,” I said softly, trying my best to just accept the compliment and not downplay it.

Ami quickly rubbed me down with the towel, paying particular attention to my hair so that I didn’t get our pillows wet, and then we slipped back inside and headed for our cabin for the night. As we passed by the cabin with the girls in it we could hear voices, but not any of the words.

“Do I really need to wear the earbuds?” I asked as we entered our room.

“You do,” Ami said with a smile, going and getting them from the nook beside the bed. “And I happen to have been given a playlist that the girls put together. It’s one song from each of them.”

I sighed, but let her put the earbuds in my ears. I stopped her from turning on the music though, instead pulling her into a kiss that lingered as we stood at the foot of the bed. “One of the things I love about you, cutie, is how purposeful you are. You know what you want, or how you want to be, and you do that. Even waiting and taking things slow with us. I love how centred you are.”

“Thanks,” she said with a shy smile.

“Now, earlier I said I wanted to give you the same thing you’ve given me,” I said. “Ami, I would very much like to do down on you. Can I do that for you?”

Ami bit the inside corner of her lip and nodded, and I kissed her again. She was wearing a cute little yellow t-shirt that looked worn thin and stretched over her breasts and an equally worn pair of shorts. I backed her up to the bed and then we slowly lowered down to it as we kissed, and then we shifted up the bed until she was laying on her back and I was on my side and kissing her. I slowly rubbed my hand over her smooth stomach under her shirt, and then higher to gently caress her breasts.

Then I shifted lower, stopping to kiss her stomach where I’d been rubbing her warm skin, and then lower and moving over between her legs. I looked up at her, resting my chin softly on her shorts-covered pubic mound. “I love you, Ami,” I said.

“I love you too, Robbie,” she replied.

“You can turn the music on now,” I said. “And if there’s eight songs on the playlist, I’m not going to stop until the music does.”

Ami flushed but opened her phone and turned on the music. It took me a moment to figure out what the first song was, but once the intro was over I knew it had to be from Cattie because we’d joked about it in the past and I had to stop myself from laughing. It was ‘My Heart Will Go On’ except not the original version—it was the New Found Glory version that made it more upbeat. As the guitar and driving drums pumped the song forward, I reached up and slowly pulled Ami’s shorts down at the waistband, revealing more of her wonderfully smooth skin. I kissed her mound, nuzzling her there, and she ran her fingers through my hair. I kissed her there softly and then lowered the shorts some more, spreading my kisses around until finally her smooth lips appeared. Then I helped her get her shorts off completely and settled in between her legs properly, kissing her inner thighs as I looked up at her and met her eyes with a smile. I slowly dropped some more kisses down her thighs as the first song started to wind down.

In the brief moment in between the music, as the tracks were changing, I pressed my nose right above Ami’s little clit hood and breathed in her smell, then looked up at her. “You are amazing,” I told her quietly.

I had to lipread her thanks as the next song kicked in, and I was surprised it was just as fast and upbeat as the last one. It was a song I didn’t recognize, but I would later check and see it was ‘My Everything’ by Goldfinger, which was a band I did recognize for other songs. The song was about being everything for someone, and I couldn’t place who it might have been from—I just didn’t know enough about my girls’ music tastes yet. Still, I had other things than figuring that out on my mind as I kissed my way down Ami’s pretty labia.

Her pussy was warm and I relished the chance to finally give back to her what I had already been getting from her. As my lips and tongue began to explore I found myself focusing more on Ami’s physical responses since I was deaf to her audible cues. Every twitch and shift was a little message that I needed to decode, and I enjoyed every moment of teasing and tasting her. When I glanced up from my task I saw that she’d pulled her shirt up over one of her breasts and was softly massaging it, and she blushed when our eyes met but nodded at me in encouragement.

The song ended abruptly, and I sighed softly as a familiar song started and Taylor Swift’s iconic, early country twang cut in. Cassidy had loved ‘Today was a Fairytale’ for years, though had also left it behind a long time ago and I hadn’t heard it at least since college. I doubted it was her addition to the list, and wondered if it might have been Becca’s or maybe Terra’s.

I let it play through in the back of my mind as I settled in and started chasing Ami’s first orgasm because I intended to make the most of my time with her even if it meant we needed to put the playlist on repeat.

* * *