The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 305

“I actually have a question,” Wanda said.

“I’m an open book,” Cassidy replied, immediately feeling a little tightness in her gut because she knew that she was holding back the one thing that might blow this whole thing apart. She would tell them if Robbie wanted her to, but he hadn’t decided yet so Cassidy was set on not revealing the App until Robbie said to. The reality of the situation was, she didn’t think the App was important to what was between the girls and Robbie. It very specifically involved her relationships, not other people’s. She was mostly sure that the biggest impact it was having was that the ladies in the room, and Ami, believed her more when she said she was more than OK with them having sex or developing relationships with Robbie.

“When we… Well, a lot of you already know—when we hooked up on that first night, what were you actually thinking when it was me and not one of the single girls?” Wanda asked.

Cassidy flushed a little. “Honestly? I wasn’t really thinking about that at all. You said you had an arrangement with your husband, and that was good enough for me. You were beautiful, you were really nice, and you were interested and into him, Wanda. It was our first time, so if anything I thought maybe you were a safe person to experiment with because you were sure of your relationship.”

Wanda smiled a little sadly. “OK,” she nodded. “I was just curious and hadn’t asked you yet.”

“I mean, if I’m being totally honest…” Cassidy looked at Cattie for a moment and pressed her lips together. “If there was any non-single person I wanted to end up in bed with Robbie, or with both of us if Robbie wanted that, it was Cattie. Before this week I thought maybe she and Heather would be interested in fooling around with Robbie together.”

That brought several light scoffs and snorts from the group as they all smirked and shook their heads. The idea of that now, after everything that had happened, seemed completely alien.

“Are you worried at all?” Leia asked quietly. “About sharing him?”

Cassidy nodded and then shrugged. “Yes, but not in a jealous way or anything. More like… about peripheral stuff. I really like each of you, and I’m sure we’ll butt heads over things sometimes, but we can figure it out. I’m more thinking about our families, or Robbie’s co-workers, or your families. I mean, Robbie loves you guys, but we’ve been isolated from the world on this trip and family has a way of changing things and I don’t want you or him to get hurt if someone changes their minds. I just know that I’m in it now and I won’t change mine.”

“Is that what he pulled you into the washroom to ask about?” Becca guessed. “To give you one last chance to pull back?”

Cassidy smiled sadly, still a little in awe of how in tune Robbie and Becca were with the way they thought about things. She knew him, but it was earned after years of being with each other. Becca just instinctively got him. “Honestly, girls, I think he’s more worried than any of us. I- I think his biggest nightmare right now is hurting any of you by failing to be the partner you need, and that includes me. Becca is right, he did give me one last chance to cool all this stuff off—it would have killed him to do it, but he’s the kind of man who wants to handle short-term pain over letting it build long-term. If I wasn’t sure, I’d be the one causing the most problems down the road, so he needed to give me that chance. Obviously, I didn’t take it.”

The girls all absorbed that. Cassidy was most interested that Zenya’s reaction was more curious than anything else. She was the only one who hadn’t actually jumped into a relationship with Robbie yet and was probably being the most reasonable out of everyone, including Ami. The redhead was leaning back against the headboard of the bed, hugging a pillow in front of her, and watching how the others were taking things.

“Any other questions for now? Obviously, I’ll answer anything anyone thinks of later, too,” Cass said.

“It’s not so much a question as a prompt,” Cattie spoke up, still with one arm hooked around Cassidy’s. “Cass and I agreed that, between the two of us, we’re both in a relationship with Robbie but not with each other. We’ll be romantic or sexual together with him, but not separate. More like sister-wives or whatever.”

“I’m actually on that wavelength too,” Becca piped in. “And for clarity sake to everyone, I’m in an official relationship with Robbie now too. Which I guess brings me to my next point—I think the rest of us need to be open with each other about where we’re at with him, and what we’re thinking relationship-wise moving forward. To finish off my part—I love him, I plan on being with him for the rest of our lives and I’ll share him with Cass and Cattie and any of you happily.”

“I’m his girlfriend and his submissive,” Cattie said, jumping in next. “And just so that no one is shocked, Robbie is letting me call him Master when we’re being intimate. I know not everyone is into that kind of thing, so I don’t want anyone to freak out if they hear it.”

The ladies all looked to the next person around the circle, which was Wanda. She blew out a long breath and then started to flush as she tried to hold in her emotions and started to fail. Cattie and Zenya, on either side of her, immediately moved to hug her as everyone started to try and reassure her.

Cassidy was right there with them but knew there wasn’t anything to worry about. She and Wanda had talked a lot and were on the same page already.

* * *