The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 306

Wanda waved off the others, wiped at her eyes with her forearm and blew out another breath. “Um, sorry,” she said. “I just—”

“You have nothing to apologise for,” Zenya said, still hugging her other arm.

“I know, I know,” Wanda said. “And honestly, I’m not sad or mad or anything. It’s just a lot. Um. I love him. Robbie is… he’s everything I want, and everything I thought I had with Brodi that never appeared. He makes me feel safe, and he makes me feel sexy, and he makes me feel like I matter so much to him, and- I just love him. I’d already be his if I didn’t need to confront Brodi in person, and I need to do that knowing that I, at least, am telling the truth. But as soon as Brodi and I are back at home, I’ll be divorcing him. It’ll be complicated, but I intend to be Robbie’s as soon as earthly possible after I’ve told Brodi to his face that we’re done. As for the rest of everything, um… I haven’t let myself think so far ahead. I just know that I need to be with him, and I’m so fucking thankful for you guys helping me with everything I’m going through.”

There was more comforting of Wanda, who ended up closing her eyes and letting the tears flow for a moment as she laughed, swearing they were happy ones. Once she’d wiped her face again, the girls turned their attention to Zenya.

“I don’t know yet,” the redhead said. “I mean, I get it. I really understand what you all find so damn attractive about him, but this is a lot. I can see myself in it, I just need time to figure it out. Is that OK?”

“Of course it is,” Becca said. “Zee, we’ll love you no matter what you decide.”

“Thanks,” Zenya said, hugging the pillow a little tighter.

Leia blushed as the attention of the group got turned on her next and she bit her lip a little nervously. “Um, hi. I’m Leia and I’m a Robbie-holic.” That earned her a peal of laughter from the group and helped boost her confidence. “Honestly, I’ve kind of been caught up in the whirlwind of all of this. Robbie is kind of a dream, and I’m falling for him hard and I can’t really believe it still. I mean, I never saw myself being a poly person and honestly, I think what Cassidy said is true that explaining things to my family is going to be kind of a big deal. But what I do know is that… this week, between Robbie and you girls, is the most loved I’ve felt since I was a kid. Not that my parents don’t love me, it’s just different. I want to be with Robbie, and that’s kind of as far as I’ve gotten. Oh, and I kind of like the idea of just being in a relationship with him, but getting to be like… sorority sisters with you all? I feel like if some of us are fooling around in bed together with him we probably shouldn’t call ourselves sisters.”

“Good point,” Becca said. “And we probably shouldn’t make the ‘sister-wife’ joke a thing either. It’s going to be hard enough getting over the Kind-of-Poly situation without making us sound like a cult.”

“Well, I mean, I know I’m in the Cult of Robbie,” Cattie grinned.

“Just because you worship his cock doesn’t mean it’s a cult,” Wanda laughed, leaning into Cattie softly.

“I think that just leaves you, Terra,” Becca said, looking to her left to where she was sitting between her and Cassidy. “We skipped you.”

“Most complicated for last,” Terra said with a rueful smirk. The smaller woman sat up straight and took a deep breath before letting it out slowly. She was sitting cross-legged on the bed and folded her hands in her lap, gripping her thumbs tightly. “Well, I guess the first thing I should say is that I told Robbie earlier that I’m going to break up with JC when we get back to Louisiana. I only want to wait that long so that it isn’t messy tomorrow, and we have some life stuff to untangle.”

Cassidy practically crashed into Terra’s side at the news, hugging her tightly and kissing her on the cheek. Several of the others gave both their commiserations at the difficult decision as well as their happy acceptance of her.

“I don’t know how things are going to work, but I’m going to need to move out of the place I share with JC. I can’t keep mothering him even if it were only temporary. What I do know is that I want to get back into Robbie’s arms as fast as I can. And when it comes to relationship stuff—well, I think Ami and I are the only ones involved who are straight, so while I love you gals… well, I’m not looking to screw you no matter how hot you all are.”

“I do wield a mean strap-on, just saying,” Cattie teased her.

“Great, you can keep Cass busy while I jump on Robbie,” Terra teased back with a playful roll of her eyes.

“OK,” Becca said, cutting off things from sliding into more sexual talk. “To round things out, we all know Ami is taking things slow with Robbie. She’s invested in doing things long-distance for now. I don’t know if she’s told Robbie yet, but both of her parents are pretty old and she’s worried about leaving them without her as a support.” Most of the girls, other than Zenya, didn’t know that and all murmured their positive feelings towards Ami. “Now that most of us are pretty clear on what we want—”

“Shots fired,” Zenya said with a little smirk.

“Only in love,” Becca teased her back. “Anyways, the next thing to discuss is how we can make this all work.”

“Is this where your big mystery plan comes in?” Terra asked.

“It is,” Becca said, and then cracked her knuckles. “So. I was doing a lot of thinking…”

* * *