The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 307

“Alright, Option One, which I’m sure none of us are particularly interested in, is that we all are in long-distance relationships with Robbie from where we’re at. We organise trips and go to the same Cons for work, and we basically just keep going with our lives but we have someone to call and text and send our love to.”

Cassidy blew a raspberry and gave a thumbs down, showing her displeasure.

“I know, I know,” Becca said. “That’s just Option One, and it’s setting a baseline, OK?”

“To be fair, some of us are going to need to be that way for at least a bit anyway,” Terra said. “The question is what it looks like when we can change that.”

“Exactly,” Becca said. “Which brings me to Option Two. We all try to move to the same city. Now, we girls are all remote workers—I don’t think anyone in this room works a second offline job, right?” Everyone shook their heads. “So then Robbie is the only one with a non-online career that we need to consider, and it makes the most sense that we could all find places to live in Las Vegas since it’s cheaper flights to other parts of the country, and the weather is conducive to us doing shoots outside. Some of us could find rentals together and be roomies, and then we’re all together in the same city and can date Robbie.”

“I mean, that sounds a lot more reasonable, but… to be honest, I kind of don’t want to just be near Robbie,” Cattie said. “I kept my own place in my relationship with Heather because I needed it, and maybe I didn’t ever feel really… comfortable with the idea of moving in with her. With Robbie and Cass, I’m of the complete opposite mind.”

“Cattie is crashing with us before flying back home on a changed flight,” Cassidy said. “And I intend for her to move back in as soon as possible. I want that for you guys too, but our place isn’t exactly huge since we got it just for the two of us.”

“And that leads me to Option Three,” Becca said. “I was thinking the same thing as you, Cattie. Look, this is all going super fast for all of us, but if we’re doing this then we might as well go all the way. Obviously we each need to make our own decisions based on what we’re comfortable with, but for Option Three if enough of us want to go for it, we could pool our finances to make a downpayment on a bigger place. I’m thinking like a really nice multi-family home, or a mansion, where we can all live and work. We form an LLC to buy the house through, and everyone who chips in is a part owner of the company. Then we all help pay towards the mortgage and bills, and if we get a nice enough place we can even be like an exclusive ‘Models Hotel’ for other cosplayers and influencers coming into town for shoots, and hosting collabs, and that sort of thing. We would obviously want to vet and approve them first, but that could be an extra cash flow.”

“Jesus,” Terra said. “Last week I was trying to figure out if I could hang up a new set of shelves without breaking our lease, and now we’re talking about buying a mansion.” She let out a little laugh. “I mean, it’s a huge step, but I can see where you’re going with things. And you don’t need to limit it to online models, there are lots of companies that do fashion and swimwear shoots in Vegas at the hotel pools and stuff.”

“I’m in on buying a place,” Cattie said and looked at Cassidy. “But I think you’re the one who needs the most say, bestie. You and Robbie already own a place.”

Cassidy nodded, pursing her lips as she absorbed the idea. “This is a really big decision, and we need to talk with Robbie about it,” Cassidy said. “But I can see how it would work. My main worry would be if anyone feels bad if they can’t chip in as much, or at all, based on their savings right now. I know Robbie and I have a bit of a cushion, but it’s not massive unless we sell our current place first and then we wouldn’t have anywhere to live while we’re looking.”

“We can figure out the financial part later when everyone has a chance to do some thinking,” Becca assured her. “Right now we’re in the idea stage.”

“Well, I’m definitely in,” Wanda said. “I’m going to need to move no matter what, and a change of city would help a lot with me not worrying about running into Brodi’s family once they find out about the divorce. But my finances are going to be tied up in divorce proceedings for however long that lasts.”

“I’ll need to run out my lease, which still has half a year on it,” Leia sighed. “It would cost a lot to break it, and I wouldn’t want to leave my roommates in a pickle to try and cover for me.”

“I’m going to need a place to crash pretty much within a week,” Terra said, looking to Cass. “What are the chances I can come out as soon as I’m ready?”

“We’ll make room for you, babe,” Cassidy said, hooking her arm around Terra’s shoulders and hugging her from the side.

Everyone turned to look at Zenya as they realised she was the only one to not have said anything. “What do you think of the idea?” Becca asked.

“I think it’s crazy,” Zenya sighed. “And that it makes a lot of sense. Seven models and one guy running an influencer BnB together? Hell, we might be able to market it to TLC for a reality show.”

“We?” Cassidy asked with a smile.

“You,” Zenya said. “Us. I don’t know.”

“Don’t pressure her,” Leia said.

“They aren’t,” Zenya assured her.

“Can I just paint you a quick picture?” Becca asked. Zenya shrugged and nodded, so she continued. “Think of it like this week, but without the drama parts and with all the great parts. All of us making meals together, helping clean up, and working together on shoots and also able to split up to do our own things. Robbie comes home from work and does his cute little thing where he checks in with everyone, and then we have a big family dinner. At night he takes one or two of us out on a date, either in our gorgeous big house or somewhere in the city. The rest of us can do our own things, or crash together to watch a movie or play board games or whatever we want. And there’s always one of us available for whatever companionship we need, and Robbie is there loving you with his whole heart.”

Zenya sighed happily, her eyes closed as she pictured what Becca was describing.

“And now picture Robbie bending you over the kitchen counter and fucking you from behind as the rest of us are doing the dishes,” Becca said.

Zenya immediately turned almost as red as her vibrant dyed hair, dropping her jaw in shock as she looked across at Becca, and the entire group broke into laughter.

“Oh, come on, babe,” Becca said. “You couldn’t have thought you’d get away with fucking him in public without at least one moment of teasing.”

Zenya rolled her eyes and scoffed, but then laughed as well. “I’ll think about it. Hard. I promise.”

“But the rest of us are at least agree on the principle of Option Three?” Becca asked the group. “Should we present it to Robbie?”

Everyone nodded, and Cassidy grinned widely. “I’m excited,” she said. “I can’t wait to be ‘sorority sisters’ with you guys.”

“I think that wraps up what we need to talk about tonight,” Becca said. “Why don’t we—”

“Actually,” Cassidy interrupted. “There is one more thing I want to bring up.”

“The bed is yours,” Becca said with a little smirk.

Cassidy nodded, then quirked her lips to the side for a moment before speaking. She wasn’t quite as sure about this, and in a different way from telling her story at the start.

“Spit it out, Cass,” Cattie nudged her.

“This circle might get a little bigger,” Cassidy said. “There’s at least one more person that I think should be given the opportunity to fuck and love Robbie.”

* * *