The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 308

One of the many things I loved about being with Ami in a more physical way was how everything he did seemed so graceful. Slowly, neither of us really taking the lead, her legs spread wider to give me more access to her pretty tan pussy. Her thighs were a perfect balance of sleek, lean muscle and soft warmth, and her flexibility was an immense turn-on as she ended up pretty much doing the splits and she did it with ease.

Ami tasted fresh. That was the thing that kept going through my mind. Each of the girls, my girls, was a little different and everything about Ami made me think of freshness. I could tell she was moaning softly, biting her plush lower lip to stifle them, and I really wished I could hear them.

Instead, I was suppressing my urge to chuckle because Cassidy’s song had come up on the playlist. It was Truly, Madly, Deeply by Savage Garden, but the Hooligan Choir version from the old Adidas ads. She knew that I loved that clip, and I’d sung it for her more than once when we were feeling silly and my heart was particularly full. I’d throw it on and sing along, serenading her with my not-quite-in-tune vocals, which matched the recording perfectly. The fact that the lyrics were honestly a wonderful love song made me love the song.

Also, the fact that one of the main British hooligans sang ‘fing’ instead of ‘thing.’

The thing was, while it was a great rendition of a great love song, it wasn’t exactly sexy.

So I tried not to listen too closely as I made love to Ami with my lips and tongue. I kept my hands on her thighs, massaging them lightly and hopefully putting the ‘Magic Hands’ upgrade from the app to work.

Ami’s first orgasm, and I definitely intended to give her more than once, came on just after the next song had started. I was starting to get that there was a theme to the songs—they were definitely love songs, but they were also either upbeat or would make me laugh or both. This one I didn’t recognize, but the female vocal felt really familiar. I focused more on Ami, though, and grinned to myself as her legs twitched and she reached down to take one of my hands in hers as her pussy got a little warmer on my lips and her skin goose-pimpled slightly as she clenched and came on my tongue.

Slowing my work on her, I had a moment to listen closer to the song which had a hook about ‘still being into you’ and I realised the singer was Hailee Williams from Paramore, and it must have been one of their newer songs. I’d grown up hearing their original stuff but hadn’t followed them. The song had a nice bouncy beat and the more I listened to the words the more it made me wonder if this was Cassidy’s song to me because it was a love song about a relationship that had been going on for a longer time. But then who had picked Savage Garden?

Ami’s orgasm ended and I kissed my way up from her labia to her pubic mound, giving her time to cool off a little, and I based my timing on the next song starting. This one I immediately recognized, and I couldn’t imagine many people not, because it was ‘Livin’ on a Prayer’ by Bon Jovi. As the familiar baseline kicked in I moved back down to Ami’s pussy, starting to tease her again, but I decided that it was the right time for a shift so I pulled back a little more and I took her leg, encouraging her to bring on over until she was laying on the side of her hip, her legs closed but pulled up and still revealing her pussy lips to me as she drew her knees up. This also gave me access to her ass, and I playfully bit her butt cheek and could feel her laughing through the bed before I dipped down to start making out with her pussy as I palmed her cheek and spread her open a bit more.

Again, I used the music to randomise my timing, and as Bon Jovi faded out I took a chance and kissed my way back further along Ami’s pussy to her perineum, teasing that little space between her pussy and her asshole, and I could feel her whole body hitch as she felt my focus shift.

The next song was another one I didn’t recognize, but it was upbeat and whimsical. Later, when I checked the playlist, I would see it was ‘1000 Ships’ by Rachel Platten. She had a sweet and smooth voice, and the lyrics were a little silly in talking about how she would do cute, lovey-dovey things. And while I was hearing that, my lips and tongue were moving deeper between Ami’s perfectly smooth ass cheeks and teasing her dark little butthole. I didn’t exactly go diving in, just teasing her softly, and Ami ran her fingers through my hair again to tell me she was enjoying it, but I got the sense she wouldn’t want me to go farther so I gave her one last kiss there and then shifted back to her pussy.

The thing was, the shift onto her hip hadn’t exactly been the most useful in terms of ease of access for my lips, so I had her roll over more until she was on her stomach and I was laying between her legs again, only this time looking at her pussy from upside down. What this position did do was make it even easier for me to drive my tongue into her.

And that was when I found out that at least half of my girls must have been into Pop Punk from our teenage years because another song I recognised from that time kicked in, and I knew it was going to get stuck in my head. ‘Check Yes Juliet,’ with me as Juliet, was kind of a funny thought but I got the implications and appreciated the message, and We the Kings would always have a place on my nostalgia playlists.

Ami came again with my tongue deep inside her and my thumb softly under my chin, teasing her clit. This time my nose was practically pinched between her clenching butt cheeks, and I got a good taste of her.

And then the playlist repeated on shuffle, and I was listening to Bon Jovi again as I eased a finger into her and let my lips start kissing between those sweet cheeks of hers again.

By the time I’d run through the playlist a second time I’d managed to get Ami to cum six times, the last three happening in quick succession as I managed to get her to go multi-orgasmic. Her face was buried into the pillows, and I had two fingers inside her and two fingers on her clit. Part of me wondered if the girls next door would hear, but Ami looked like she was muffling herself pretty effectively.

As Taylor Swift started in my ears again I crawled up Ami’s body and rolled her onto her back, laying next to her with my now inevitably hard cock pressed against her hip as I partially spooned her and started to kiss her properly. She moaned now, and I could feel it through her lips, and she pulled my hands to her breasts to caress them.

It was glorious.

* * *