The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 309

With the meeting over, the girls split up. For all that they were willing to crash in one big sleepover, no one wanted to actually sleep in a pile when they were travelling tomorrow. The risk of having a shitty sleep wasn’t worth the ‘we had a sleepover!’ story in the future. Cassidy ended up volunteering to head over to Terra’s room along with the shorter woman, and they were joined by Zenya. That left Cattie, Wanda, Leia and Becca to crash in the other cabin.

It had already been a long night, so the girls mostly just climbed into bed. Cassidy ended up on one side, with Terra in the middle and Zenya on the other, and within minutes of the lights getting turned off Terra was asleep as she snuggled up to Cass. It was sweet, knowing her new friend was so comfortable with her that when she was dealing with such a tumultuous relationship change she wanted to be close to her.

The thing was, Cass also felt guilty. For all that she kept insisting to Robbie that everything that was going on with the girls in previous relationships wasn’t his fault, she felt the worst about Terra. JC really wasn’t a bad guy, he just needed to do some growing up. And even though Cass knew that Terra had made her decision without Cassidy really applying any pressure or influence other than being supportive, she still felt off about it.

Terra was exactly the kind of girl that Cassidy used to hook up with when she was cheating, and deep in her gut, Cass worried that she was doing it again. She knew it wouldn’t really take that much effort to convince Terra a threesome could be fun to try. And she was sure that Terra would end up enjoying it, even with the boundary of only ever with Robbie there.

It made Cass feel queasy, knowing how easy it would be to slide back into that.

So they lay there, Terra asleep and pressed to her side comfortably, and Cass wallowed in her misery. Everything was going so right for Robbie, and the other girls. Everyone was getting something they deserved. Love. Respect. Great sex. A new family.

In the dark, Cassidy let herself cry again. Silently, not wanting to disturb the others, tears streamed down her cheeks.

All she could do was keep trying to make it right.

—————

Zenya lay quietly with her eyes closed, breathing deeply as her mind ran a mile a minute. Terra was already asleep, and Cassidy was silent so she assumed that Robbie’s fiancee was asleep as well.

Becca’s plan was… insane in the way that every good plan seemed when it came out of nowhere. Zenya had spent most of the week horny—she doubted anyone understood how horny she really was. She knew that she gave off the sort of vibes that people took as sweet and caring, and she did like taking care of her friends, no one in her life or online knew how horny she was. She had a collection of dildos, from regular ones to wild Bad Dragons in different shapes and sizes; she even had some she was afraid to try out, they were so big, but thinking and fantasising about them was fun. She watched a lot of porn, too. And over the years she’d had multiple fuck buddies—usually two at a time, though she’d never crossed the streams and done something with multiple people at once.

But things had ended with both of her most recent partners almost eight months ago, and for some reason she hadn’t looked to replace them. No one had fallen in her lap, and she hadn’t exactly gone looking either. Guys and girls she met just didn’t pique her interest even if she knew that they were her type. There was always something off.

Then Robbie and Cassidy show up on the trip, and things start happening. And she gets strung along all week, and Robbie’s hands.

Ugh. It was disgusting how good he was with his hands. And his kissing. Then he goes and unlocks a kink she’d only ever fantasized about and fucks him in front of the others, and it was so good.

Zenya rolled onto her side, her back to the others, got her hand up under her shirt and started caressing her tits. She knew Robbie loved them. And her ass. Honestly, he made her feel like she was the sexiest thing ever.

Fuck, she thought. I’m getting wet. She was only wearing panties under her sleep shirt and she could tell if she didn’t stop thinking about him she was going to want to masturbate. And, she needed to remind herself, that was wrong to do when in bed with two other people who were both sworn off of doing things with girls for their own reasons.

For how horny Zenya was, she would be horrified at breaking someone’s trust like that.

So she pulled her hand from under her shirt and curled her fists up under her pillow, trying to relax the need she was feeling.

Becca’s plan. That’s what she should think about, not just fucking Robbie again. Or bending Cassidy over and getting a taste of her.

The plan! Right, the plan. It was insane in a good way. Zenya could see how it would work as long as everyone could manage to adapt to the new living situation. Obviously, there was more work to do on the business side of things, but she knew Becca would have that covered. They were long-time friends and Zenya was still amazed at how the blonde could manage her business decisions with such dedication and ease. Most models couldn’t match her half as well, and Zenya had learned a lot with Becca’s help.

But for all that it sounded like a fantasy becoming reality, was it what Zenya actually wanted from her life? She’d always thought that at some point, the right guy would come along. Or girl, she wasn’t shut off from settling down with a woman, but she’d always assumed it would be a guy. They’d buy a house and she’d have kids and be a Mom. If she was filled with different fantasies, that one was the non-sexual ‘life goals’ one that she’d had the longest. She’d loved her Mom so much, and losing her to cancer had been awful, but her Mother had also prepared her for it. She’d never stopped fighting, but she’d made sure that Zenya was ready.

She wanted to be that for her own kids. Be the kind of Mom that her’s was.

Could she do that with Robbie, not being his wife? Living in a Polyamorous harem situation?

The sex would be amazing. The lifestyle would be amazing. But would life be amazing in ten years? Twenty? What would she miss out on, if she were to jump into this wild thing that had formed between the girls and Robbie?

Too many questions with too few answers. Zenya took a deep breath and tried to relax. She wasn’t going to make a decision that night, and Robbie had made it clear she didn’t need to make it tomorrow.

Some more of his dick would probably help, though…

* * *