The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 311

Waking up to a knock on the door to the cabin was starting to feel like a daily alarm clock. I groaned softly, and squeezed the woman next to me, slowly remembering that it was Ami who was snuggled up in my arms.

It was strange, not having someone else on my other side. Not having Cassidy there, or Wanda. Or Cattie now. But Ami, as she stretched and started to wake up as well, felt amazing.

“Who is it?” I groaned softly.

The door opened and Becca stuck her head in. “It’s me,” she said.

“Do I need to pay extra for the daily wake-up call?” I asked.

She smirked and shook her head. There wasn’t any light coming in through the curtains at the window so I knew it had to be pre-dawn. “Nope,” she said quietly. “But a bunch of us are doing final shoots this morning since we’ve missed several due to someone making us fall in love with him and taking us on dates.”

I exhaled and Ami giggled softly as she sat up, covering her bare torso with the sheet. “I’m in that group,” she said, putting a hand on my chest and rubbing softly.

“Alright, getting up,” I groaned.

Becca backed out of the room and I swung my legs to the edge of the bed as Ami got up gracefully and started digging in one of her pieces of luggage. I reached out and looped an arm around her waist, pulling her back to me until she sat on my lap and I kissed her as we both moaned a little.

“Last night was amazing,” I told her. “I wish we could sleep like that every night.”

“I loved it,” she said back, hugging me tightly with her bare tits to my chest. “I love you.”

“I love you too, cutie,” I said. “Do you need help with your shoot?”

She shook her head. “I just got a night alone with you, and I can manage my own photos this morning. It’s a simple one anyways. Other girls should get time with you.”

I sighed, and she kissed me again.

“Don’t feel bad,” she said. “Don’t feel guilty. We all know what we’re getting into.”

“Thank you,” I said instead of trying to downplay it. She was right, and I needed to stop letting the fact that there was only one of me feel like a weight on my shoulders.

Ami got up and we both winced as she turned on the light, the glare of it painful in the dark. Neither of us had really gotten that much sleep, and I wondered how much the other ladies had as well. Not to mention how the Meeting had gone. I ended up hugging and kissing Ami one more time as we were both half-dressed, me standing behind her in the middle of the room as we swayed. Noises from outside the cabin were getting louder as the other ladies were up and moving, and soon enough we split apart to finish getting clothes on and make our appearances.

Emerging from the cabin felt a little like arriving at a party where everyone was my best friend that I hadn’t seen for a while. The first person, right outside the door, was Leia who immediately burst into a big smile. I ended up pulling her into my arms as she wrapped hers around the back of my neck and we kissed good morning. It lasted long enough that I ended up leaning back against the wall of the hallway as she pressed herself against me, my hands holding her hips as we made out a little.

“How did it go last night?” I asked her when we finally separated.

“Good,” she said with a teasing little smile.

“Anything I should know?” I asked.

“Yes,” she said, still teasing with her grin reaching up into her eyes.

“You aren’t going to tell me anything, are you?”

She shook her head, her pastel rainbow hair waving softly, and I scoffed lightly and kissed her again. “Good morning, sunshine,” I said.

“Good morning, Tiger,” she laughed happily.

Terra’s door was open and I knocked as I stepped into it. “Good morning, honey,” I said.

“Tiger!” Terra grinned, turning to see me. She had on a pair of shorts and that was it, and she hopped onto the bed and then into my arms and I laughed as I spun us once and then bent at the waist to lower her back to the bed as we kissed. “Good morning, dude,” she said with a grin once our lips parted.

“Good morning, little elf,” I said with a wink, then kissed her again. “Is everyone sworn to not tell me about last night yet, or was that just Leia teasing me?”

“We want to tell you all at once,” Terra said. “Is that OK?”

“Of course it is,” I said. “Though I’m very, very curious.”

“You could always fuck it out of me,” she smirked naughtily, slowly using her legs around my waist to thrust her crotch up at me. There was a small part of me that absolutely wanted to do that—just rip off her shorts and take her. She’d already told me she was mine, and was breaking up with JC after their day of travelling home. Holding to their agreement at this point felt almost silly, and God did I want to be in her again.

But that wasn’t me.

I bent lower, getting my lips on one of her puffy little nipples and giving it a teasing suck before raising up again and rubbing the tip of her nose with mine. “I’ll be dreaming of you,” I said.

“Damn straight you will,” she grinned and then kissed my chin before letting me go, but not before groping my cock through my shorts and humming happily to find it half-chubbed.

I left Terra so she could get ready, finally making it to my own cabin after I got a quick good morning kiss from Wanda as she came out and headed across the hall. She opened the cabin that she shared with Heels, and Heels gave a yelp as she stood naked, comparing two different pieces of clothing on the bed.

“Oh, shush,” Wanda scoffed. “He’s already seen you naked and more.”

“Fair,” Heels laughed, dropping her hands from her breasts and revealing everything to me. Despite how I’d felt like the sex wasn’t particularly special the night before, I would never say that she wasn’t an attractive woman and getting to see her naked, along with Wanda wearing one of my t-shirts, did nothing to stop my cock from remaining chubbed up. “Wanna come in and have some fun that isn’t on a timer, Robbie?”

“Tempting, Baheela,” I said. “But I’m figuring out what’s going on this morning.”

She winked and then closed the door.

* * *