The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 312

Shaking my head at Heels’ playful invitation, I entered my proper cabin to find Cassidy standing behind Cattie, braiding her hair as Cattie applied makeup in the mirror. “Good morning, fiancee and girlfriend,” I said with a grin. Cassidy was only wearing a shirt, her bare ass pointed right at me, and Cattie was only wearing one of my pairs of shorts with her tits out.

“Good morning, Tiger,” Cassidy said. “I’d turn and kiss you but I’ve got my hands full.”

“Then I’ll come to you,” I said, stepping behind her and leaning over her shoulder to give her a kiss, then leaning farther to kiss Cattie’s shoulder since I’d come in mid-lipstick application.

“Good morning, Robbie,” Cattie said after rolling her lips a little. She’d applied a bright red lipstick. “How was your night with Ami?”

“Really great,” I said. “But I missed waking up with you two.”

Both women, and a third I hadn’t noticed in the bathroom, all ‘Awed!

Zenya came out of the washroom wearing, of all things, Cassidy’s Jason Voorhees hockey jersey. “Morning, hunk,” she said with a bright smile.

“Good morning, freckles,” I said. Zenya dropped her jaw in surprise at the nickname and I laughed as I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her into a kiss as I palmed each of her juicy buttcheeks over the sweater.

“Oooh, now you have a nickname,” Cattie teased.

“I don’t have that many freckles,” Zenya said as our kiss ended.

“You have enough, and they’re cute, and you cover them up with your daily makeup so I feel like it’s special I get to see them,” I said. She gave me a puppy-dog look and I kissed the tip of her nose. “I’ll never use it again if you don’t want me to.”

“No, I like it,” she frowned in a silly happy-sad moment and hugged me.

I hugged her back, laughing a little at her reaction, and turned to Cassidy and Cattie as they were grinning and watching us. “What’s the plan for the morning?” I asked.

“Becca went to get the boat moving,” Cass said. “So that one of you guys can get to the other one and we can bring them both close to the beach. Cattie is doing a Snow White photoshoot.”

“The occasional Disney Princess set spikes my social media views through the roof,” Cattie shrugged.

“So who needs—”

“Nope,” Cassidy said, waggling a finger at me. “You’re not helping anyone, all of the girls have their shit covered and no one is in need of your extra hands.”

“So what am I doing, then?” I asked.

“You’re going to help Becca get the boats ready, and then you’re coming back here,” Cassidy said. “Because Zenya wants to talk to us.”

“You do?” I asked, looking at the redhead I still had my arm around.

“I do,” she said with a smile. Then she went on her tiptoes and gave me another kiss before slipping from my arms. “But first, I need to steam this dress for Cattie because it’s wrinkled as hell. You couldn’t at least take it out last night?”

“We were a little busy and packed in, and when I was moving all my stuff in here we weren’t really thinking about wrinkles at the time,” Cattie said.

I chuckled as I backed out of the room, the playful bickering and teasing putting a grin on my face. Shutting the door behind me I went down towards the kitchen and ran into Leia again, who was still in the long nightshirt she’d been wearing the night before as she was waiting in the living room. “What are you up to this morning?” I asked as I reached out to her and hooked my fingers in hers for a moment as we stopped.

“I ran out of armour sets to shoot, so I’m helping Becca with her stuff. She spent more time than she expected tutoring Ginnie and Sherry, and more time dating and having sex with you and Cass, so she didn’t get that many done. We’re going to try and do two in one morning.”

“Thanks for helping her,” I said with a smile, lifting her fingers so I could kiss them.

She just smiled at me and blew me an air kiss.

I headed up top, the dark of the lake and surrounding desert just starting to turn blue as the sun crept up towards the horizon. Becca was already in the Pilot’s Cabin and I crossed the deck managing not to run into any of the randomly scattered deck chairs or the hot tub. I stepped into the cabin behind her and wrapped my arms around Becca as I dropped my lips to her shoulder. Like Leia, she was wearing the same sleep shirt she’d been in the night before, and she leaned back into me and groaned softly as I let my warmth heat her up a bit from the morning chill.

“Good morning, sugar,” I said quietly as I held her.

“Good morning, Tiger,” she said. “Did you break any of the girls and get them to tell you?”

I shook my head and chuckled softly. “Terra dared me to fuck it out of her, but I resisted.”

Becca hummed softly and rolled her eyes. “You do good things for her,” she said.

“You do good things for me,” I replied,

“I heard you fucked Cattie, standing like this the other morning.”

“Jeez, was that yesterday?” I wondered. The days of the trip blended together.

Becca laughed and turned in my arms, going on her toes to kiss me gently before just hugging me and pressing her cheek to my chest. “I feel like I’ve missed out on so much,” she said. “Like I should have had you years ago, but we only just met.”

“I know,” I said, slowly rubbing her back. “I know.”

We held each other for a long minute, just breathing together, until we both knew we needed to get moving. Becca raised the anchor and turned over the engine, piloting us over towards the Singles Boat. She softly docked us end-to-end and handed the controls off to me, and then she and Leia hopped over. Becca went right up to the other Pilot’s Cabin as I pulled the Couples’ Boat away, and we both manoeuvred our respective boats back towards the beach until we were snuggled in as close as we were likely to get.

Not wanting to risk a mistaken run-in with Heather and Sherry, or one with JC really, I stayed up on the top deck until I could hear ladies starting to be ready to head to shore. Then I went down to the back deck and stripped off my shirt, hopping into the dark water that was about waist deep and started carrying. The girls—Terra, Ami, and Wanda, all giggled and kissed me as I carried them, and even Heels got involved as she teased me a bit by sucking on my earlobe unexpectedly and then laughing as I pulled away on instinct. I got her back by giving her ass a swat after I set her down.

I was surprised when Heather and Sherry showed up, Sherry looking dead tired. Heather carried her across though, and they set off up the beach before there was any risk of interaction. That left me to also carry Becca and Leia and their equipment, which was fine with me. I got a few more kisses for my trouble. Finally, just as the girls all headed out, JC came stumbling out of the back blinking and tired.

“Is everyone already gone?” he asked me.

“They just left,” I said. “You can probably go nap, I think they had everything covered.”

He flipped me a thumbs-up and blew out a long breath.

“Have fun with Ginnie?” I asked.

He nodded, eyebrows raised and looking kind of drunk still, and then headed over into the Couples Boat and towards his bed.

* * *