The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 313

With the girls gone and JC headed to his room, I was tempted to check in on Ginnie. Not because I thought she would be in any sort of bad way, but just because I really wanted to know if JC had broken his agreement with Terra again.

I would feel a lot less guilty if he repeated the mistake.

Still, knowing Ginnie, I would either end up seeing something that I didn’t need to see or she would try and start something with me that I didn’t need or particularly want. So instead of heading into the Singles Boat I climbed up out of the water and dried myself off with one of the towels on the porch thoroughly, then headed inside.

The boat was quiet except for the dull sound of Cassidy and Zenya talking in our cabin with the door open. They both smiled from where they were sitting on the bed when I arrived, and Cassidy patted the bed next to her.

“Everyone get off OK?” Zenya asked.

“They did,” I said. “Even Heather and Sherry, though I didn’t talk with them or anything. They headed up the beach.”

Zenya made a face. “Sherry is- blegh,” she said. “Living with her most of the week wasn’t super fun once you guys and Cattie started to happen, but even before that she just came across as so… young? Like, she’s over twenty, but she would whine like a teenager.”

Cassidy sighed and shook her head. “I think Cattie did a lot of shielding and protecting for her, and she’s just got a bit of a brat attitude. I can tell Cattie is worried about her, but after what she did it’s kind of like—enough is enough.”

“OK, we can lay off the Sherry gossip,” I said. “I don’t think there’s anything we could do about that situation. She’s making her bed and she’ll need to face the consequences or make her own decisions.”

“That’s fair,” Cassidy said, looping her arm around mine a little as she leaned her cheek on my arm for a moment. Then she looked to Zenya. “Robbie isn’t the biggest fan of gossip.”

“Then he’ll be a good influence for all of us,” Zenya chuckled. “There’s a fine line between updating and gossiping.”

“I’ll try and leave some wiggle room,” I chuckled. “So what did you want to talk to us about, Zee? I’m an open book for you.”

Zenya took a breath and let it out, looking across the bed at me and Cassidy. I could tell that she knew what she wanted to ask, but was hesitating, and then made a decision. “Last night was… a lot. Hell, yesterday was a lot. And the sex was really great, especially in the afternoon. I’d never done exhibitionist sort of stuff before and it really put a buzz in me.”

“I had a lot of fun, too,” I said. “And I was thrilled that we got at least a couple of moments together during the game.”

“You two were super hot together, too,” Cassidy said with a grin.

“OK,” Zenya said. “Good. Then, I know you guys have your agreement, right? Cassidy doesn’t play around unless you’re there and give the OK, Robbie. Well… I want to fuck you. Both. I know there’s still stuff up in the air between us, but I feel like it would help me make decisions. I need to know what you guys are like together as a couple in bed, and if I… fit into that somehow, if I decide a relationship makes sense.”

Cassidy immediately looked at me, her face carefully blank because I knew she didn’t want to try and influence me.

I smiled and looked into my fiancee’s eyes for a moment, and even as she kept her face still I could tell she was into it. I leaned in and kissed her gently, then looked back at Zenya and crawled over to her right into a kiss, reaching behind me to take Cassidy’s hand and draw her forward with me. “We would love to have sex with you,” I said as I pulled back from the kiss with Zenya. “Now kiss my fiancee, freckles.”

Zenya laughed and rolled her eyes at the nickname, then leaned towards Cassidy and they kissed. For one split second, I felt a twinge somewhere deep in my psyche, a stray thought reminding me of how many women Cass had kissed without me knowing, but there was also a beauty in seeing her kissing someone that I was falling for. When they separated, both women grinning, she immediately looked to me to confirm all was well and I nodded a little.

Cassidy looked back at Zenya. “Tell us what kind of sex you want,” she said. “If this is the thing that might convince you, then we’ll definitely want to make it everything that would make it good for you.”

Zenya flushed a little, pulling a strand of her bright red hair behind her ear. “Well, like I said, exhibitionism is new for me. I feel like I’m mostly a vanilla girl otherwise? Like, I like a bit of this or that but nothing that I can really put words to.”

“You like girls though, right?” Cassidy asked. “Like, we could eat each other and you’re good with that?”

“Oh, absolutely,” Zenya said with a grin. “I guess I should say I’m vanilla for a raging bisexual.”

That got a couple of chuckles from Cassidy and I, and I leaned in and kissed Zenya again with a passionate taste of tongue. “Anything you want to try?”

“I think… I want to watch you two fuck,” Zenya said. “Just for a bit, to see you together, if that makes sense.”

“An exhibitionist and a voyeur?” Cassidy smiled teasingly. “You’re more kinky than you think, Zenya.”

The redhead flushed a bit more and shook her head. I stopped her from denying it by taking her hands and pulling her towards me into another kiss, slowly falling back so that she was on top of me and straddling my waist. When the kiss finished I took the jersey she was wearing in my hands at the bottom and quickly pulled it up, and she let me pull it right off of her. She’d been naked underneath, not even a thong, and I gently groped one of her thick, dangling tits with one hand as I caressed her cheek with the other, looking into her eyes.

“Cassidy, baby,” I said. “You have my permission to do whatever you want with Zenya right now.”

“Thank you, Tiger,” Cassidy said, leaning in and kissing Zenya on her bare shoulder as I pulled her down into another passionate kiss.

Zenya was soon moaning against my lips as Cassidy slipped around behind her and started to get her ready for a proper fucking.

* * *