The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 314

Cassidy’s face as I entered her was rapture. She dropped her chin and moaned from her throat and chest in pleasure, holding both of my hands in a tight grip on either side of her head as she wrapped one leg up and over my hip.

“God, that’s hot,” Zenya said, kneeling next to us on the bed.

Cass and I were both as naked as she was now, our clothes having been stripped off as we teased each other getting ready. Cass had gotten a taste of Zenya as we made out, and then she and Zenya had sucked my cock briefly before she’d become the centre of attention for a couple of minutes. Zenya had proven herself to be an eagre pussy pleaser, diving between Cassidy’s legs with gusto as my fiancee sucked my cock. She’d motioned me around with her eyes and smile that I should start fucking Zee, but I’d stopped to flip Zenya onto her back and get a taste of her myself.

That was when she’d reminded us she wanted to watch us, and how I’d ended up fucking into Cass in missionary as Zenya looked on. Her knees were spread wide and she was openly teasing her outer labia with a couple of fingers as she bit the tip of her tongue. Her nipples were ruddy and firm and she was breathing deeply.

Cass shifted a little, propping herself up on one hip and getting her leg higher, shifting it from around my hip to all the way up onto my shoulder as I leaned over her. This, I realised, gave Zenya an even more direct view of my cock disappearing into Cassidy’s mound. “God, Zenya,” Cass moaned. “You look so fucking pretty.”

“Are you kidding me?” Zenya asked. “You look so pretty. Fuck, the look in your eyes when he penetrated you…”

I thrust into Cassidy a little harder, making her grunt and moan softly.

“Just let me watch a couple minutes,” Zenya breathed out. “Then I’ll get involved again.”

“Come sit on my face when you’re ready,” Cassidy grinned.

I made love to my future wife. It hadn’t been that long since the last time, but then it hadn’t been that long in the grand scheme of things since she’d told me everything. Intellectually, I knew the App had something to do with how easily things had gotten buried under layers of love. The hurt I felt, deep in my heart, was still there and the addition of all the women in my life hadn’t made it go away. But I didn’t care that the app was putting a scab over the wound—I intended to get it fixed properly and the only way that was going to happen was like getting surgery to fix a broken bone. Therapy was going to be a fucking bitch, but worth it. For now, I was thankful that I could love her like I knew I wanted to, now and forever.

Cassidy could tell that I wasn’t just fucking her and after a long moment things shifted a little. She stopped being mindful of showing off for Zenya and focused the last few bits of her attention on me until we were the only things in our respective worlds. I kissed her savagely, passionately, wanting her to know that no matter what I was here with her and I always would be. Her return kiss was desperate for that message, sucking it in and holding it close. When I pulled back we looked into each other’s eyes and I felt like I could see her soul.

And I wanted that soul to feel good, and not be burdened by the guilt that lingered there.

My thumb found her clit and started rubbing on it in tight, light motions, and my other hand grabbed one of her tits and mauled it gently as I picked up my pace.

“Yes, God, Tiger,” Cassidy groaned, fucking back at me with her hips, her free breasts bobbing with our fucking motions. “Fuck me, Robbie. Fuck, I love you. Fuck! God, you’re perfect you’re perfect you’re perfect! Fuck, baby, just like that- Oh my….Unnnnngh!”

Cassidy came hard, arching her back as her face screwed up. She released a big breath and then sucked another one in, her body flexing and rocking until finally she let that second one out again and sighed. She rolled her head for a moment, grinning sloppily, before looking at Zenya. “Bitch, if that wasn’t enough of a show I don’t know what would be. Now sit that pretty pussy on my face and make out with Robbie while he fucks me again.”

Zenya laughed, her chest and cheeks flush from her own arousal, and she quickly swung her leg over Cassidy’s head and settled in, closing her big eyes and moaning. Cassidy got to work immediately, wrapping her arms up over Zenya’s thighs to pull her down a bit more. I followed Cassidy’s lead and took a bit of control, reaching forward and pulling Zenya to me by the back of her neck, kissing her firmly as her tits pressed against my chest. She took my free hand and brought it around to her ass, encouraging me to squeeze it as she flexed her butt.

We found our groove, the three of us, and I couldn’t call it fucking. It was making love but with three of us. Each of us was sinuous in our movements, thrusting and rubbing and matching each other. There wasn’t a world off the edge of the bed, it was just us.

Eventually, Zenya started to pant and I could feel her leg quivering through my grip on her butt and I knew Cassidy was getting her close. I bit Zenya’s lip lightly, growling in my chest, and clawed my fingers more firmly into her cheek. She came, a smaller one, but her eyes rolled up into her head for a long moment as it happened and then squeezed shut as she breathed out.

Cassidy rolled Zenya off of her and pulled away from me, pushing me onto my back. “Ride him,” she ordered Zenya. “Get on that dick and show him how he makes you feel, Zenya.”

Zenya opened her eyes and looked at me with a pensive expression as she straddled my waist and raised her hips up to get me into position, Cassidy helpfully taking over my cock so Zenya could lean forward and brace her hands on my chest.

“I want you, Zenya,” I said, feeling like it was the right time. “I want you badly.”

“I want you too,” she said, then sat down on my cock in one smooth penetration, stopping about halfway to exhale before sitting fully in my lap. “Badly.”

* * *