The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 315

Zenya’s second orgasm rolled through her while she was riding me, pressing her tits into my face while Cassidy made out with her from the side and also wriggled a finger in her bum. I was busy loving on those thick breasts of hers, catching her nipples between my lips and nibbling on them gently as I did my best to meet Zenya’s grinding with my own thrusts.

When she came down from her peak I bearhugged her, crushing her tits to my chest as I held her firmly. She lowered her lips to my neck, kissing me there. “Fuck, that’s good,” she groaned.

“Not good enough,” Cassidy said, patting Zenya’s ass. “Those are just starter orgasms. We need to get you to a big one.”

“I think I’m one up on you, ‘small’ or not,” Zenya chuckled, sitting up and groaning softly as that pushed my cock deeper into her again. “Lay down on your back, bitch.”

Cassidy laughed and did as she was ordered, and Zenya straddled her as she had been straddling me, pressing her big tits against Cassidy’s as she bent down to make out with my fiancee. I took a minute to catch my own breath and let myself calm a bit, rolling onto my side and just watching them make out with a grin. Zenya’s hand travelled, squeezing between them, and soon her fingers found Cassidy’s pussy and started fingering her. The redhead’s other hand grabbed Cassidy’s and lifted it above her head, then the other, and pinned them there lightly.

“Fuck, that’s hot,” Cassidy moaned, then looked sideways at me as Zenya started sucking on her earlobe. “Tiger, can we keep her puh-leeeeaase?”

That got me and Zenya both laughing and Zenya nuzzled Cassidy’s face back into position for kissing, mostly to shut her up.

I was calm again, and I sat up and went behind them. Spreading Cassidy’s legs wider, I got down on my stomach where I had a fantastic view of both of their pussies and Zenya’s ass. I didn’t hesitate to get in there, licking around Zenya’s fingers as she had two firmly inside Cass, then up to lick Zenya and bury my tongue in her. Then I travelled higher, licking into Zenya’s buttcrack, and she moaned deeply as I started to tease her asshole.

“Ooh,” Cassidy groaned. “You liked that. What got that response?”

“He’s teasing my butt,” Zenya grunted.

“He could fuck it, baby,” Cassidy said. “We have lube.”

Zenya shook her head. “Not- not here,” she said. “Teasing is good though.”

“But he’ll fuck it in the future,” Cassidy said, not a question.

“Damn straight,” Zenya said and flexed her buttcheeks at me one at a time to tease me back.

They went back to making out, and Zenya was getting Cassidy closer to another orgasm. I could tell because my fiancee’s pussy was starting to squelch softly, warning me there might be a bit of squirt on the way.

Zenya stopped, though, pulling her fingers from Cassidy and looking back at me. “Fuck her,” she said.

“I actually have a better idea,” I said. I sat up on my knees and moved them around a bit. They didn’t really change the general position they were in, but I got Cassidy’s legs back and in front of Zenya’s instead of under. This tilted her pelvis up, and when I pushed down on Zenya’s lower back and she arched a little bit it pushed the curvier woman’s pussy down right onto Cassidy’s.

“Mm,” Zenya groaned at the feeling. “I mean, I’ve tried tribbing before and it didn’t do much for me, but this is kinda hot.”

“Oh, you’re not tribbing,” I said as I pressed my cock to their pussies. Between their lips, using the soft groove of their lips to create a 4-labia hole that I thrust into, grazing over both of their clits.

“Fuuuuuck,” all three of us moaned in unison, and then once I held still we all chuckled a little.

“This is definitely a new one for me,” Zenya panted. “And it’s way better than ‘kinda hot.’”

“Fucking two girls at once is getting a new meaning,” Cassidy giggled.

I just grabbed Zenya’s meaty ass cheeks and pulled back, and then thrust between the two of them again.

We found a rhythm quickly. Both of them were moaning as they started to make out again, and while it was good for me I was pretty sure it was better for them. I was getting all sorts of pleasure and pressure on my cock, but it just wasn’t the same as being inside one of them. The psychological boost that fucking them like this gave me was a major turn on though, and I could feel myself slowly starting to tick closer to my own orgasm.

“She’s close,” Zenya called to me. “Fuck into her. Fuck your fiancee.”

I pulled all the way out and dipped lower, finding Cassidy’s cunt and thrusting home with a long groan. Cass came on the third thrust, her body seizing for a moment and then relaxing heavily as a wash of her girlcum bubbled out of her around the pressure of my cock. She jerked and humped her hips up, rubbing against Zenya, and I grunted at the pressure of her pussy gripping onto me.

“Now- Now her,” Cass croaked.

I pulled out of my fiancee and tilted up, thrusting into Zenya until her ass was pressed to my hips.

“Oh, motherfucker,” she groaned deeply.

“What will get you there?” Cassidy asked. “What do you need?”

Zenya looked back at me, mouth hanging open a little. “Fuck me hard, Tiger, and put a thumb in my butt.” I did so, starting a steady rhythm and wetting my thumb quickly with my own spit before starting to dig it between her cheeks and against her asshole. My other hand held her hip tightly. “Fuck, yes like that- Fuck, God… Robbie, fuck! A little deeper- yes, like that.” She squeezed her eyes shut tightly and I could feel both of her holes clench for a moment, but it wasn’t enough. I wasn’t going to let her get away with another smaller orgasm just because someone wasn’t watching us.

I reached forward and grabbed a thick bundle of her hair, pulling her head back and increasing my fucking a bit more.

“Ooooh, fuck, Tiger,” Zenya grunted. “Just like that. Fuck, just like that! Cass, Cassidy, baby, choke me a little? Just a little?”

Cassidy raised her hands from over her head and wrapped them around Zenya’s throat.

“Yess, like that,” Zenya hissed. “Fucking hell, you two- Gaaawd, fuck. I’m close, I’m so close…”

Cassidy ducked her lips low and, she would tell me later, bit one of Zenya’s tits fairly hard.

Zenya came with a howl that the girls might have heard from the desert. Both her pussy on my cock and her ass on my thumb clamped down hard enough that I couldn’t really move either of them, and her orgasm swept through her.

I couldn’t hold it anymore and, just as her pussy unclenched, I shoved the last little bit of the way in and unleashed my own orgasm. Whether she’d just been in a lull in hers, or the feeling of me coming deep inside of her pushed her over, neither of us could really know.

By the time she came down she was sobbing she’d come so long and hard. I pulled out of her as gently as I could, letting go of her hair and my thumb leaving her ass. Cassidy helped me roll her onto her side as her sobs quickly abated into hard panting, and I spooned up behind Zenya and held her as Cassidy cuddled her from the front.

“Fuck, you motherfuckers,” Zenya panted and laugh-sobbed a little. “God, what did you do to me?”

“We made you come,” Cassidy said with a little grin. “A big one.”

“Big one, my ass,” Zenya giggled. “That was huge. Massive. Gigantic.”

“So… wanna go again?” Cassidy asked.

Zenya started laughing harder.

* * *