The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 316

“Wait, what time is it?” Zenya asked softly.

I was inside her again—it hadn’t taken much for me to stay hard, likely helped along by the ‘satisfy everyone in bed’ upgrade that Cassidy had gotten me from the App, but I had a feeling it wouldn’t have taken me much longer in bed with these two anyways. I was still spooning Zee from behind, holding her comfortably as I just slowly thrust the top third of my cock into her messy pussy. Cassidy was still snuggling her from the front and they’d been trading little kisses.

Cass rolled over now, wincing as a bright strip of sun leaking around the curtain hit her face, and found her phone. “Shit,” she said. “They’ll be back soon.”

“Mmmm,” Zenya groaned, reaching back and putting a hand on my hip. “I need to go start breakfast. It doesn’t need to be done by the time they’re back, but Becca asked me to get it started.”

“We still need to talk,” I reminded her, pulling out but still holding her.

“I know, and we will,” Zenya said. She rolled over to face me, giving me an earnest kiss, and then falling onto her back and taking both mine and Cassidy’s hands in hers. “This helped. Seriously. I’ll start breakfast and organise my thoughts, and you two can stay in here and talk too.”

“We don’t need to talk about you,” Cassidy said. “The door is wide open, the runway has people signalling you in, and the table’s already set.”

Zenya sighed and shook her head with a smile. “You should still talk, and not just about me,” she said. She let go of our hands and scooted down to the end of the bed, standing up and immediately pressing her thighs together. “Fuck,” she laughed. “I didn’t realise quite how much man-juice you dispensed in there, Robbie.”

“Ugh,” I groaned. “Please do not call it ‘man-juice’ again.”

“Fine,” Zenya snorted. “I didn’t realise how much baby batter you stuffed me with.”

“Not better!” I laughed.

“Love gunk?”

“Ew, even I don’t like that one,” Cassidy giggled. “Go wipe his Tiger Cream off in the washroom.”

“Now that just sounds wrong,” Zenya snorted as she went into the washroom. “Like I’m fucking a furry or something.”

“She’s not wrong,” I said, turning to Cass.

“Well, let me suck that delicious cocktail off of you, Tiger,” she said with a smirk, getting up on her knees and bringing her mouth down to my cock, slurping and licking the mixed bodily fluids there.

Zenya came back out of the washroom freshly wiped down but still naked, eyeing Cassidy. “Damn,” she said. “I was planning on using that to flavour my morning coffee.”

“Hah!” Cassidy laughed, falling back on her butt as my cock slipped from her lips. “Gross, but kinky.”

“I wasn’t actually thinking that,” Zenya said to me. “But I’m sorry if I’ve put an idea in her head.”

“Just a little cream for my coffee,” Cassidy said in a terrible Oliver Twist accent.

Zenya and I both groaned at the joke and she picked the jersey back up off the floor where it had fallen. “Mind if I keep wearing this?” she asked.

“As long as there’s nothing under it so that Robbie can grab that plump, juicy butt,” Cassidy said.

“Deal,” Zenya grinned, then slipped it on. It fell down to her thighs so it wasn’t particularly revealing.

“He could also just bend you over and fuck you in front of everyone at breakfast,” Cassidy smirked.

“Don’t tempt me,” Zenya smirked right back, wagging a finger. “Now, seriously, you two talk. I have food prep to do.” She left us, closing the door behind her with a wink.

“So… that was some great sex,” Cassidy grinned at me, laying back down so that we were almost nose to nose on our sides.

“It was,” I said, taking her hands in mine as we looked into each other’s eyes. “I’m a little worried at how much JC heard, though. He came over here a couple of minutes before I did.”

Cassidy pursed her lips and then shrugged. “We heard him come in, and it sounded like he went right to bed. He’s probably still asleep.”

“Hopefully,” I said, kicking myself for not thinking of him sooner.

“Stop,” Cassidy said, squeezing my hands. “It doesn’t matter. Small details.”

“You’re right,” I sighed, relaxing a bit more after a breath. “So how did last night really go?”

“Good,” she said. “Becca’s plan is smart, and I’m behind it 99 per cent.”

“Not 100 per cent?” I asked.

“99 point 9,” Cassidy said. “I’m just a little, tiny, itty bitty worried that pulling the final trigger on things might scare someone. It’s asking a lot for relationships that are really strong but less than a week old.”

“Want to fill me in?”

Cassidy shook her head. “The girls want to be there when we all tell you the idea,” she said. “Which is fair, as it’s a group thing. Just know that I’m fully supportive of it as long as you like it, and I trust you and Becca to be able to pull it off.”

I exhaled and nodded.

“How was your night with Ami? Did you have sex?”

“It was great, and no, no sex,” I said. “I went down on her for a long time though, and she’s so cute when she’s had a good come. The music was a surprise, though.”

“Did you guess which song was mine?” Cassidy asked.

“I’m assuming the Paramore song,” I said. “Based on the lyrics. But there were a couple more that could have been you, too.”

“That was the one,” Cass smiled. “I’m still so, so into you.”

“I’m still into you,” I whispered back, pressing my forehead forward to hers softly.

“I may have helped with the brainstorming for the others,” she said. “We wanted to keep the songs mostly upbeat instead of ballads or anything.”

“You definitely knocked it out of the park,” I said, then licked my lips. “But- OK, radical honesty time.”

“OK,” she agreed immediately, her brow furrowing a little.

“How are you really, Cassidy? Where are you at with things? Your words said you were sure last night, but I still worry.”

Cassidy kissed me, long and slow and simmering, before pulling away. “I’ll tell you what I told the girls last night,” she said. “Because they guessed pretty much immediately what you pulling me into the bathroom was about. The future is scary, but you deserve this, and they deserve this, and I’m so happy that I can do this for you, Robbie. And I trust you that we, you and me, and we, all of us, can do this crazy thing right.”

“OK,” I said.

“OK,” Cassidy smiled sweetly. “Then, just so you know, I’m still voting we call this our ‘orgy-lationship.’”

“Cass,” I groaned.

“It’s that or I order jackets that say ‘Harem Members Only’ on the back,” Cassidy said.

“Don’t you dare!” I laughed as I let go of her hands and started to tickle her.

* * *