The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 317

We got up, but Cassidy just told me to put on a pair of briefs while she tossed on a loose shirt and a pair of her own shorts then wrapped her hair up in a messy ponytail.

“You, love of my life, stay here,” she said. “Zenya is procrastinating because she’s nervous, and she’s finding excuses. I’m going to go take over whatever she’s doing and send her back here.”

“That’s not really fair, Cass,” I said. “She is allowed to take her time.”

“She’s not taking her time, she’s procrastinating,” Cass insisted. “Seriously. Her mind is made up.”

“OK,” I relented. “I’ll talk with her.”

Cassidy gave me a kiss on the cheek and then slipped out of our cabin.

I had a moment to myself, and after a breath, I had to chuckle and shake my head. ‘Our cabin’ wasn’t going to be ours much longer, and the number of people in ‘our’ had grown significantly over the week. Cattie’s stuff was crammed in with ours, and I could see at least four different pieces of clothing around that were Wanda’s.

Seven women, and Zenya would make eight.

I shook my head and wondered again at how unrealistic all of this felt, and yet how real it was with each of them.

“You OK?” Zenya asked from the doorway, a concerned look on her face.

“Yes, and no,” I said, standing and going to her, wrapping my arms around her waist and kissing her. “Has anyone ever told you that you might be extremely beautiful, and very sexy, and delightfully funny, but you also have an annoying emotional maturity?”

Her expression relaxed into a warm look and a wry smile. “Annoying, huh?”

“Because it’s so admirable,” I said. “Come on.”

I led her back to the bed and I ended up sitting up at the head as she sat between my legs, leaning back against my chest as I hugged her. She took a breath and sighed it out, relaxing. “Cassidy said we should talk now,” she said.

“Mhmm,” I nodded, then kissed the back of her head. Her vibrantly dyed red hair was all I knew her as having, but I could see her with a deep chestnut brown as well and wondered if that was her natural colour. “She demanded that I press you for an answer,” I said. “So here’s what I’m thinking. You have every right to take your time, and I believe that with everything that I am, OK? But I also know that all those compliments I just gave you are things that make me want to just jump off the cliff and take a leap of faith. I haven’t said it because I respect your process, but you know how I’m feeling, and that I feel guilty about the fact that I’m feeling it so much for multiple people. So I’m going to say this one more time, and then you need to give me an answer. It doesn’t need to be Yes, or No. It could be something in the middle. But we need to put a period on this sentence before we start the next one, OK?”

“OK,” she said, placing her hands on mine as I hugged her from behind.

“I think you are absolutely stunning, utterly ravishing, totally funny, extremely cute and so lovable I think I could float on air,” I told her. “I want you in my life, freckles. I want to love you, and hold you, and be your man. And I’ll never hold it against you if everything else is too much for you, but you need to know that if we can’t be romantic partners I’ll still dedicate myself to being your friend because I think your spirit is good for me, and for Cassidy, and for the other women I’m in a relationship with. I want you to be mine, whatever way we can figure that out.”

Zenya leaned back against me, our breathing matching up as she processed what I’d said. She felt warm and soft in my arms, and she leaned her head back onto my shoulder comfortably.

“OK,” she said. “I’m in.”

My heart was in my throat as joy sparked in me, but I hesitated. “Zee, baby, I need you to be a little more enthusiastic than that if it’s true. I feel like you just agreed with me because of peer pressure, not because you want to be in a relationship with me.”

She inhaled, and I could tell she wanted to argue, but she let it out in a soft sigh and pulled away from me, turning and climbing more fully into my lap as she crossed her legs around my waist and hugged her arms around my shoulder. I pulled her closer, hugging her to me with my hands resting on her upper and lower back.

“I haven’t really… It’s been a long time since I actually dated someone, Robbie,” she said. “For years I was good just doing my own thing, working on my career, and keeping a fuck buddy or two way on the down-low. Not even Becca knew about most of them. I usually had a guy I could call when I was feeling hard up, or sometimes a girl, and I’d get off and move on. And- God, this is embarrassing, but we’ve had sex in front of other people so whatever—I’m a really horny person. I masturbate like twice a day at least. So when I see you with the others, and I see how full you make them seem with how happy and content they are, I want that. And you are sexy, and funny, and so deeply good about everything you do. I can see myself with you, Robbie. I can see the white picket fence and the two-point-five kids and the dog and everything. And I don’t know if that really works in a polyamorous relationship. Because, honestly, I think I’d actually do pretty well in a poly group and I don’t mind that it’s a one-guy-multiple-women one at all. But what I really, really want, Tiger, is to settle down with the right guy and start a family. I want to be a Mom, not just a- I don’t want to take care of my friends, or pets, as a replacement to being a Mom to my own kids. Whether I birth them, or we adopt, or whatever, I’m going to be a mother. And I don’t know how Cassidy feels about that yet. She likes you in love with other women, but kids are different. So yes, Robbie, I want to date you, and fuck you on the regular, and make love to you and hold you and just love you and be loved by you, and I’ll do all that happily in a poly relationship, but I also don’t know if it can last forever because at some point I’ll want you to put a bun in my oven. If I fall in love with you for sure, deep and pure, and I can see that happening, that is what I’m going to want in a couple of years.”

My heart felt like it was smashing through my chest.

* * *