The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 319

“I don’t like this new trend of me feeling so fucking overwhelmed my body starts to fucking lock up and my brain fries out,” I sighed.

“I know, Tiger. I’m so sorry,” Cassidy said, rubbing my back. I’d gone out initially with Zenya with a loose tank top and my briefs on, and now we were back in the cabin so I could wash my face and change into something mildly more appropriate to work with food. I’d stopped just inside the door though, leaning against the wall as I let myself feel shitty for a moment.

“Cass, it’s not your—”

“Robbie,” Cassidy interrupted me. “I get why you’d feel embarrassed that it’s happening, but I swear to God if you try and take any of the blame for having panic attacks I’ll literally scream. I did this, and I’m so fucking sorry for it.”

I swallowed hard. I knew what she was saying was true—me being overwhelmed, my brain and body having these reactions, all came out of what and how she’d done things.

I was still fucked up.

No matter what all had happened during the trip, there were underlying issues that were only going to be fixed over time. But then… looking at what I knew was true, and what I felt, I couldn’t connect them. Why was I trying so hard to rationalise wanting to take on guilt for something I couldn’t control? Or, maybe even more importantly, why was I willing to forgive her more easily than I did myself like this?

Was it just me, and my nature? Or was it the App?

I had my eyes shut, and I took a deep breath. “Cass, baby, I love you,” I said. “But I’m fucked up.”

She hugged me, squeezing hard. “Is there anything I can do right now?” she asked in a hoarse whisper.

“I don’t think so,” I shook my head. “I don’t think that therapy can come fast enough. I don’t want to say goodbye to the girls, but God I also want to get home and try and just… I don’t know.”

“I know,” she mumbled, her face pressed to my arm as she kept hugging me. “I know.”

Getting myself back together wasn’t too hard—a quick splash of water on my face, and wiping myself down with some wet paper towel since I didn’t want to get another washcloth wet before we packed to go home. I ended up putting on a tank top that I’d worn at the start of the trip that hadn’t gotten too well-worn (or sweaty from the various physical activities my clothes had gone through.) I managed to find one of my pairs of shorts, maybe the last one that hadn’t been claimed by Wanda or Cattie, which made me wonder how many of my clothes I was actually going to end up taking home with me. It looked like my sweaters were missing, and a couple of T-shirts.

It was a good thing that I really liked the look of a beautiful woman wearing some of my clothes.

Cass and I went back out to help Zenya with breakfast—we were definitely not going to get it done by the time the others got back. Still, I took a moment to slide up behind Zenya and hug her tightly as I brushed some of her bright red hair behind her ear and kissed her neck. “Thanks for helping me calm down, freckles,” I murmured softly.

She set down the knife she was chopping with and raised a hand, scritching her fingers in the hair on the side of my head. “Panic attacks are a big deal, but they aren’t a big deal,” she said. “I’m sorry you’re going through them. I don’t think any less of you, and neither do the others, Tiger.”

I sighed, hugging her a little tighter, and I could just see the little smile on her face as she took my hands from her stomach and lifted them up to her tits. I chuckled and squeezed them.

“Make sure you give that ass a little last bit of lovin’ too,” Cassidy said with a playful smirk as she set up another cutting station next to Zenya’s.

I did just that, pulling my hands from Zenya’s breasts and sliding them down between us, lifting up the bottom of the jersey she was wearing until they were full of her firm, juicy butt cheeks. She flexed them one at a time and wiggled her hips a little as she looked back at me with a gleam in her eye and her tongue just sticking out between her teeth. “I wouldn’t mind a little more of that attention,” she suggested.

Unfortunately, I was halted from deciding what to do next by some calls from outside that the girls were back. I gave Zenya’s ass one more firm squeeze and growled lightly in her ear. “I love you, freckles.”

“I love you too, Tiger,” she said. “Can’t wait for next time.”

I left the girls to the breakfast work and pulled my shirt back off as I went outside. Wanda and Ami were already back, Baheela was right behind them, and I could see Leia, Becca and Terra on the way. Shuttling the ladies and their equipment back across was quick work for each of them, though they took some liberties again. Wanda pulled me into a kiss with a gratuitous amount of tongue before she let me sit her up on the deck of the boat, and Ami decided she couldn’t miss out on that opportunity even if she didn’t take quite as forceful a kiss. Heels had a ‘wardrobe malfunction’ as the bikini top she was wearing somehow shifted and she flashed me both her tits as she laughed at the look on my face.

Terra and Leia had missed the others playing their games and simply cuddled me a little as I carried them and gave me little kisses in thanks, and when I returned to shore again Cattie had caught up with Becca and they were both waiting for me.

“What’s wrong?” Becca asked after taking one good look at me.

“Something happened,” Cattie nodded, her brow furrowing. She still had her black hair back in a pair of braids but she’d carried her Snow White dress stuffed back in her equipment back and just had on a bikini now. Becca, meanwhile, looked like she must have done some sort of cavegirl shoot or something because she was wearing a rough brown leather skirt and some body paint on her arms and shoulders, along with a thick bandeau-style white top made out of strips of fabric woven together.

“It’s—” I started to say it was nothing but clicked my jaw shut and sighed out a breath through my nose. These were my girlfriends. I loved them, and they loved me. I didn’t need to hide from them. “I had another small panic attack,” I admitted. “Cass and Zenya and I were talking about big future stuff, and I realised how much I’m behind on knowing important things about you all. Birthdays, religion, parents, who went to college, all that sort of stuff that makes up pieces of who you all are. It hit me hard, but I’m OK.”

“Oh, Robbie,” Cattie cooed, immediately stepping up to me and pulling me down into a hug. She grabbed Becca’s hand and pulled her close, and soon I had both of them hugging me tightly.

“We’ll figure it all out,” Becca said gently, leaning against me heavily. “That stuff is important, but it’s not as important as what we mean to each other. I love you.”

“I love you too,” Cattie said.

I swallowed, my tongue feeling thick in my mouth, and tried not to get emotional again. It just felt really, really good to know they accepted me even when I was feeling like I was getting pulled apart at the seams. And that they’d noticed I was a little off to begin with.

* * *