The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 320

I ended up getting looped into continuing the food prep for breakfast, and in charge of frying up the last of the bacon and sausage patties on the BBQ using a griddle pan. It was going to be a heaping breakfast. One thing I noticed was that, once the girls were all changed into comfy summer clothes and moving around they were energetic—usually post-morning shoot there was an hour or two before breakfast so that people could nap again, but with it being the last day there was a pressure to not miss a minute of being together.

Another strange thing was happening though—girls were disappearing. One or two at a time, it seemed like word was getting spread about what had happened in the conversation with Zenya and Cassidy. I first realised it as I was firing up the BBQ out on the porch deck, and my guess was confirmed when I had Wanda come out and wrap her arms around me from behind.

“I love you, Tiger,” she said as she hugged me.

“I know, gorgeous,” I said, reaching around and shifting her more to my side so I could hold my arm around her. “I love you too.”

She looked up at me with big eyes and sighed. “Seriously, Robbie,” she said. “I love you.”

I leaned down and kissed her forehead gently, then looked into her eyes a little deeper. “Thank you, Wanda,” I said. There was obviously more that she wanted to say, but she just nodded and then tilted her lips up, asking for a proper kiss. Things were still complicated for all the same reasons, and I could tell there were conversations that she wanted to save for after things got settled.

A minute after she slipped away, I had Terra in almost the same position. “I’m so sorry, Robbie,” she said as she clung to me.

“You have nothing to be sorry about, honey,” I said. I already had bacon on the griddle and needed to set my tongs down to hug her properly.

“No, I mean- Fuck,” she sighed, then lowered her voice. “I mean I’m sorry that I was kind of feeding my breeding kink thing we stumbled on. I should have realised that you and Cassidy would have been having serious talks about that stuff, and it might not have been—”

I stopped her by kissing her. Thankfully, with the glass door standing open, I could see into the houseboat and almost halfway down the corridor to the cabins—JC hadn’t made an appearance yet.

When I pulled away she gave me a look. “Dude, you can’t just kiss me when you want me to stop talking,” she said.

“Well, it worked,” I smirked a little, and she rolled her eyes. “Terra, honey, the breeding kink stuff didn’t impact me negatively. If anything, it- Look, I’ll tell you the same thing I told Zenya. In a couple of years, when we’ve figured things out and if it’s right for us, then… I mean, yeah, we’ll go hard on the breeding stuff. If you want to be a mom.”

She raised her eyebrows and looked over her shoulder back into the boat before reaching up and pulling me down into another soul-searing kiss and then pressing her lips to my ears. “With you, absolutely,” she whispered, then pulled away and looked deep into my eyes—apparently the morning before we split up was the time for looking into each other’s souls. “I never even thought about it with JC. But with you… God, Robbie, you’d be such a good Dad. And just thinking about you and kids and- Shit, I’m so fucking wet right now.”

I chuckled and was almost tempted to pick her up and toss her in the water just so I could make a joke about being ‘so wet.’ Instead, I picked her up, holding her by her ass and crushing her to me as I kissed her hard. She wrapped her legs around my waist, pulling herself tightly to me, and my hands massaged her perfect little butt firmly. It was around the time that she started dry humping at me that Becca coughed lightly and we had to pull apart.

“Can I talk to him?” Becca asked.

Terra flushed and looked back at me for a moment, her eyes screaming that she wanted me to fuck her, but she unhooked her legs and I set her down. “Love you, Tiger,” she said.

“Love you too, honey,” I said.

Terra stepped away, stopping to whisper something to Becca, before heading inside.

“Buried the lead just a little bit, didn’t you?” Becca asked me once we were alone.

“How so?” I asked, a little confused.

“You said you were having a panic attack over ‘future stuff,’ not about the prospect of having kids,” Becca said.

“Becca—” I started, but then I saw a little quirk to the corner of her lips and the look in her eye. “God, don’t tease me,” I exhaled.

“I need to get it in where I can,” Becca said as she broke into a little smile. “You’re hard to tease, Robbie. At least mentally. Physically is another story entirely.”

I sighed and shook my head, going back to flipping bacon on the griddle pan.

“On the topic though,” Becca said. “Just so you know, and since everyone is trading notes at the moment—I’m not sure about kids yet. Is that a problem?”

I snorted a little and almost laughed as I looked back at my silvery-blonde girlfriend. “Becca, that’s probably the most reasonable response to all of this that I’ve gotten so far,” I said. “I have absolutely no expectation that you should have that figured out.”

“Good,” she said, stepping closer and wrapping her arms around me. “Because I just want to be us for a good while before I think about that.”

“I love that you don’t just understand me, but work through things in the same way,” I said.

“Me too,” she said happily. “Now, I believe a promise was made…”

“Really?” I asked. “With everyone—?”

“Shhh,” Becca said, blushing a little as she slid her hand down from my stomach and down into my shorts to find my cock. “I probably can’t get myself to do a full-on public blowjob, but I can definitely give you a handjob and maybe one of us can find a spot for you to poke it and pop before we eat.”

I groaned, feeling her fingers wrap around my shaft. “Weirdest breakfast prep ever,” I said.

She laughed, the sound tickling in my ears, as she started to slowly jerk me while slipping my free hand down into the back of her shorts to squeeze her butt.

* * *