The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 322

“Becca feels bad,” Wanda said.

“What? Why?” I asked, immediately concerned.

We were eating up on the top deck—in fact, everyone was either up there or on the sun-facing porch deck trying to catch as much of the rays as they could while our vacation wound down. I’d ended up sitting with Cattie and Wanda, and it sort of felt like I’d been directed into that based on the smiles and suggesting nods of the others. It sort of made sense—other than Leia and Terra, I’d spent the least amount of time that day with Wanda and Cattie. And Terra had to front appearances for JC since they were still officially a couple—I felt bad about that whenever I saw him, but I also understood Terra’s decision to tell him after the full day of travel that needed to happen with them side-by-side.

“She feels like maybe she shouldn’t have fucked you earlier,” Wanda explained. “But she was horny for you, and you were open to it. She just feels like it was bad timing since you had that attack earlier.”

I groaned a little—it was the exact thing that I would have worried about if the places were reversed.

“She’s not wrong, but she’s not right either,” Cattie said, shaking her head. “Be honest, Tiger. Did it mask any of the feelings you were still having?”

“No,” I said. “I just- well, it wasn’t weird for me. The attack happened but it was smaller than the ones before, Cassidy and Zenya helped me out of it, and then you all came back and check-ins were happening. Maybe it wasn’t the best timing, but I was more worried about the rest of you feeling left out than anything.”

“So what you’re saying is there’s a quickie on the table after breakfast?” Cattie asked with a grin.

Wanda snorted and shook her head. “We’re having the Big Talk after breakfast,” she said. “And if anything, it should be Leia getting the D if there’s a spare moment. You get to go home with him and Cass for a few days.”

I took Wanda’s hand, stopping her eating to have a moment with her. “I can’t wait for it to be your turn, gorgeous,” I said. “And I’m going to miss you so fucking much tonight when you’re not beside me.”

Wanda’s sad, broad smile could have split her cheeks. “I’ll miss you too. So fucking much.”

“It’s wild how we could be four or more to a bed, and sleeping next to Robbie is the best sleep I’ve ever had,” Cattie sighed.

“Same!” Wanda said. “Seriously. We probably get even less than I usually do, but it’s such a good sleep.”

I idly wondered if one of the Upgrades or Perks that Cassidy had bought me could be causing that effect. Magic touch? Or the ‘satisfy women in my bed’ thing? A combo of both?

“Maybe it’s a placebo effect or something,” Cattie said. “Because we’re both getting out of shitty long-term relationships where we didn’t feel completely trusting or comfortable with our partners and now we have him.”

“Sciencing my magic powers is a good way for me to lose them,” I said, only half-joking, but they couldn’t know that and they laughed along.

Sitting and having a heavy, greasy breakfast with Wanda and Cattie was a joy. After the brief thing in the middle of the week when Wanda hadn’t wanted to include Cattie in talking through her problems, it seemed like they’d both made an effort to get more comfortable and friendly. They spoke openly and playfully, trading little stories along with me, and I couldn’t have wiped the smile from my face if I tried. More than that, they were flirty with me and each other in a way that was light and pleasant and made me look forward to when we could be more intimate because, between their two kinks, we would have some nasty fun.

It felt like five minutes, but after a half hour, we had to get up and start cleaning up. While that was going on I saw Ginnie properly for the first time since she’d eaten down on the porch deck with Leia and Zenya. She looked worn out—she gave me a goofy little smile and wave, but she was obviously tired. Seeing her, however, made me wonder where the hell Heather and Sherry were—according to Leia they hadn’t been in their room over on the Singles Boat, and they hadn’t shown up for breakfast, which meant they were probably still out in the rocky desert filming.

With everyone helping with the dishes, things didn’t take too long to get cleaned up and put away. There were still a lot of leftovers that Becca was going to need to deal with, but not as bad as before and there was still lunch to have so things could get picked over.

Just as I was putting away the last glasses after drying them with a towel, I found myself with another person hugging me from behind.

“Hello, sunshine,” I said with a little smile.

“How did you know it was me without even looking?” she asked, letting go over me and hopping her butt up onto the counter.

“I’m not gonna tell,” I told her teasingly. It had been a combination of her smaller breasts pressed against my back and her height since she was taller than Terra. I was also aware of Terra being busy keeping JC preoccupied up on the top deck still.

“Fine,” Leia sighed, rolling her eyes extra dramatically and grinning. “It’s time for the All Hands Meeting.”

“How many is ‘all hands?’” I asked.

“Everyone who loves you,” Leia said. “Except Terra, since she can’t use Ginnie to distract him again.”

“Was last night OK for her?”

“Ginnie had fun,” Leia said. “Just too much. Don’t tell her I told you, but she said she feels like she’s leaking farts constantly. They did anal, like, a bunch.”

I snorted and covered my mouth. “Wow,” I said.

Leia’s grin could have split her cheeks. “I know,” she said. “But it sounds like JC actually did stick with his agreement with Terra just like you guys did, so there’s that.”

“I feel bad for him,” I sighed.

“He did it to himself,” Leia shook her head. “The more I hear about the relationships that are crashing, the more I’m learning about what works and what doesn’t. Most of it is communication failures that compile on themselves.”

“Do you think we have any communication failures?” I asked her seriously as I stepped over to stand between her legs and hold her by her hips.

Leia reached up and wove her fingers together behind my neck, shaking her head lightly as she cocked it to the side. “I think we weirdly have the most communication I’ve ever had with someone. There’s stuff to discover about each other still, but… I mean, I’ve agreed to share you with a bunch of other women all relatively equally. If that isn’t the biggest communication hurdle that makes everything else seem like small potatoes, I don’t know what would.”

I leaned in and kissed her forehead, trying not to think of the one thing none of the others knew about. The App was… something. I still wasn’t sure what to do about it.

“Come on,” she said, taking my hands from her hips and holding them as she urged me back and hopped down from the counter. “The girls are in your cabin waiting.”

“Alright,” I said with a shake of my head. “Lead me to my doom.”

She laughed and bit her lip while grinning at me. “More like fate,” she said. “Or heaven.”

Now that had me intrigued.

* * *