The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 324

“Alright!” Becca called, getting everyone’s attention. None of us had left the cabin, and I’d been trying to get at least a moment with each of them to let them know how excited I was for the future. Only Cass and Becca had been left on my internal list, along with checking in with Terra when I could on her thoughts.

We all stopped our bantering and turned to the fearless leader of the trip. Becca smiled and was standing up on the bed so she could see everyone. “I love you all, but unfortunately no matter how much we don’t want to leave, we are in our final hours and there are things to do. I need everyone to get to whichever boat that your luggage is in. We’re going to be pulling up anchor soon and starting the ride back to the rental dock, and you all need to be packing to be ready to go. When we get there we should have about an hour to eat lunch from the leftovers, and then we need to give the boats back. Does anyone have any questions?”

Zenya held up a hand. “I just want to say that I love you all as well. Not many of you were on last year’s trip, but the group wasn’t nearly as fun—and that’s not even counting the fact that we all fell for our hunk. You’re all amazing, and I can’t wait to get to know each and every one of you better and better.”

The girls gave a little cheer of agreement. With no other questions, I was inundated with a string of quick kisses as the ladies from the Single’s Boat headed out first, leaving me with the ladies staying on the Couple’s Boat—which, after the room swapping, was actually the majority. Ami gave me a quick kiss and a look as well, though, and headed out to catch up with Becca—she was supposed to be the second driver for the Single’s Boat and I knew she would want to double-check she wasn’t needed for a task.

That left me with Cattie, Wanda and Cassidy in the room that we’d been sharing.

“Did I see more of my clothes heading out that door?” I asked.

Cassidy snorted, and Cattie chuckled softly. “I promise that your favourite sweater will be coming home with us, Tiger,” Cassidy said. “Your other shirts though…” She made a face.

“I think Cattie and I look pretty good in your shorts,” Wanda said, running her thumbs along the elastic of the ones she was wearing. Cattie was wearing my other pair.

“I think you look good wearing my shirts, too,” I said, moving to her and pulling her into a hug as I kissed the top of her head. “I don’t mind my clothes going home with you. Especially because they’ll be coming back with you. Well, as long as I have something to wear home.”

“I was thinking that I should wear your sweater and that’s it on the drive back,” Cattie smirked. “I can sit in the back seat and flash you in the mirror.”

“Naughty slut,” Cassidy laughed, scrunching up her nose.

“I, for one, would like to make it home without crashing so I’m gonna say you need to wear something on that fine ass, Catherine,” I said.

“Yes, Master,” she sighed, rolling her eyes while trying not to laugh.

“God, that’s hot,” Wanda said. We’d stopped hugging but still had an arm wrapped down across her back so I could hold her hip.

“Soon, gorgeous,” I said, pulling her a little tighter against me.

“I know,” she said. “Um—speaking of ‘soon,’ my whole thing is going to blow up fast. Brodi is supposed to get home from Europe two days after I’m back, and I’m not waiting a fucking minute longer than necessary to start the divorce. I might be looking for a place as soon as in a week if he insists on staying at our place… How, um, soon do you think I could, y’know—”

“Immediately, babe,” Cassidy said, quickly moving to Wanda and pulling her into a hug. “As soon as Robbie and I get through our first therapy appointments, I can get a ticket and come to help you with any moving you need to do.” She glanced back at Cattie. “Same with you, bestie. I will be there ASAP, and I know Robbie will too but he’s got specific work shifts.”

Cattie sighed, shaking her head. “I’ve got a lease that I can’t get out of for a few months, so I’ll definitely come visit again but I can’t move down right away.” She turned to me. “But, if you want, I can stay through those appointments if you want me to. Then I can be there to help either of you if you need to vent to someone, or decompress, or whatever.”

“That would be amazing, baby,” I said, leaving Wanda to Cassidy and going and pulling Cattie into a hug as well. Just feeling her body against mine, knowing she was all mine and that I was free to love her, was a turn-on. I was about to bend down to kiss her but was interrupted by the clearing of a throat and a soft knock on the doorsill.

“Hey,” Becca said. “So… we have a problem.”

“What’s up?” I asked.

“Heather and Sherry are missing,” Becca said. “I tried calling them with the cell numbers I have in my files, but my reception is spotty out here and they might not have any. I—” she grunted and shook her head. “I kind of wish I could just fucking leave their problematic butts behind, but I can’t. Cattie, I know you probably don’t know, but did they have any plans or anything?”

Cattie shook her head, her brow furrowed in conflicted frustration and worry. “Not that I know of.”

“They went off together, so unless they split up we know that much,” Wanda said.

“Alright,” I sighed, rubbing my face for a moment. “I guess we need to go look for them.”

“God damn it,” Cassidy sighed, and we all looked at her. “What? They’re both assholes, I don’t want to feel bad for them if they’re in a 142 Hours situation or something.”

I didn’t have the heart to correct her incorrect numbers on the movie reference, mostly because I felt the same.

* * *