The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 327

“Are you fucking kidding me?” Cattie burst out. “You think I’d let you get anywhere fucking near my boyfriend?”

Sherry flushed an even deeper shade of pink as she gave a petulant look. “I wasn’t—”

“If I was going to accept either of you apologising properly, it would be Heather,” Cattie continued, glaring at her Ex.

I… was a little lost because Cattie hadn’t mentioned this idea and I was honestly a little concerned she was being serious. On the one hand, there would be a certain level of gross satisfaction at Heather sucking my dick after how awful she’d been to me, Cass and especially Cattie. She might have been a plastic Barbie with a heart of stone, but she was still physically attractive. The idea of having my way with her and paying her back for all the shit she’d put Cattie through was tempting. On the other hand, Ew. It was Heather.

“Not fucking happening,” Heather sneered after a moment.

“Fine with me,” Cattie said. “Now start fucking walking. That direction.” She pointed back the way we had come.

“You walk ahead of us,” Heather said. “I don’t want your Perv staring at mine or my sub’s asses.”

I could feel Cattie shiver in disgust at Heather calling Sherry her sub. “Yeah, no,” she said, sneering right back. “I’ve had enough daggers planted in my back this week and I don’t feel like leaving it open for either of you to try and hit me over the head with a rock, too. You guys go first and we’ll follow.”

There was a bit of a staredown between Heather and Cattie for a long moment, but Sherry ended up muttering something to Heather. The daggers in the back comment had gotten to her a bit, I thought.

Heather transferred the phone from one hand to the other, holding it and the dildo, and then she grabbed Sherry’s hand and tugged her forward and passed us. Heather’s tits, fake as they were, were still a bit of a mystery to me because she had ghost areolas—even tanned and sunburned, they and her nipples were almost the exact same colour as the rest of her which made it look like she didn’t have an areola at all.

Once they were passed us I got a clear look at both their butts—equally pink and going to be a bitch when they finally needed to sit down somewhere. I could also see smudges of dust on both of them, likely from whatever ‘activity’ they got up to when bringing their shoot to a close.

I grabbed Cattie’s hand, looking at her and stepping just a little closer as I lowered my voice. “You OK?” I asked her.

She nodded, then smirked a little as she flicked her eyes towards the other two for a moment and then back at me. “Sorry I offered your dick as a club to beat her over the head with. I was just pissed and the idea of her on her knees apologising like that was… well, it would have been satisfying.”

“I understand, baby,” I said, squeezing her fingers. “Maybe pass that kind of thing by me and Cass first though, yeah?”

“Oh, Cassidy already gave her blessing on that one—it was her fucking idea,” Cattie said with a smirk. “She just wants pictures to prove it happened. I didn’t take it seriously until I wanted to really knock that ego down a few pegs. Which was as soon as Heather opened her mouth.”

“Of course she came up with it,” I sighed, shaking my head. If Cass had her way, I’d probably fuck Heather in a marathon reaming of every hole she had until she was ruined for sex with anyone, ever.

We set off, following Heather and Sherry and calling for them to adjust course every once in a while. They had a tendency to veer left, and I wondered if one of them had developed blisters or something and they were favouring a leg. We passed by where we’d found Heather’s bottoms, but they didn’t say anything. Then we passed by where we’d found Heather’s top, and she looked back at us but again didn’t say anything. I had to wonder if she thought we might have her clothes, or if she figured they had blown away in the wind or something. Whatever the reasoning they had for scattering their clothes, for content or whatever, it had been a bad idea.

“Did you guys see my bikini bottoms around here?” Sherry asked as we passed the spot we’d picked up hers.

“Nope,” Cattie called succinctly.

They turned and kept walking.

“Guess we’re not taking pity on them,” I murmured.

“Not a fucking chance,” Cattie growled.

I made a mental note to myself that, for how sweet and caring and golden-hearted my black-haired girlfriend was, if she got pushed too far she could be a little vindictive. Deservedly so, but still, something to keep in mind for the future if someone else was starting to piss her off.

When we got one bar back on my phone I shot a text out to Cassidy and Becca that we’d found them and were on our way back. Then, when we got within sight of the lake, we directed Heather and Sherry to the right and cut the corner as we headed back towards the boats.

I called Cassidy once we had two bars.

“Hey, Tiger,” she said as she picked up. “It’s me, Becca and Wanda.”

“Hey,” I said. “We’re OK, and we’ve got them.”

“They’re miserable bitches, but unhurt,” Cattie added.

“OK. How long do you think?” Becca asked.

“We just passed the ten-minute spot,” I said.

She sighed on the other end of the phone. “OK. We’re pushing the timeline pretty hard now. We’ll need to leave right away when you’re back.”

“Sounds good,” I said.

“You should get everyone on the top deck to watch us walk in,” Cattie suggested. “It’ll be worth it.”

“Interesting,” Becca said. “OK. We’ll be waiting.”

“Love you guys,” I said.

“Love you too,” Cass, Becca and Wanda chorused.

We hung up, and I looked at Cattie. “Savage,” I said with a chuckle.

“Hey, it’s not a walk of shame if people don’t see it,” Cattie smirked. “Besides, they kept pressuring other people to get naked. It’s only fair that they feel a little pressure too.”

“Catherine, I love you,” I said.

“Why do I hear a ‘but’ in there?” Cattie asked, grinning and arching an eyebrow.

“No ‘but,’” I said. “It’s just, in this moment, I love you just an eensy, teeny weeny bit out of fear.”

She guffawed and I grabbed her and kissed her as we laughed. Heather and Sherry stopped to look back at us and I didn’t give one shit that they could see me grabbing Cattie’s ass as we kissed.

* * *