The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 328

“Hypothetical question,” Cattie said. We were still walking, trailing Heather and Sherry by about twenty-five yards, their bare asses pointed back at us and jiggling as we walked.

“OK,” I said. “Shoot.”

If Heather had agreed, would you have done it? Or had sex with her?”

“I- Well, that depends I guess,” I said. “Would doing that help you get some closure, or feel better?”

“That’s not the point,” Cattie said.

“Catherine, baby, that’s the entire point,” I said. “You’re asking me a question baked with layers of implied and hidden sticking points.”

“That’s not- Well, OK, yeah, I can see that,” she sighed. “I just meant, if it was on the table, would you… you know?”

“Let me answer you like this,” I said. “Heather is a physically attractive woman in a specific way. So is Sherry, for what it’s worth. I could, physically, perform the activity of sexual intercourse with Heather, but she’s also an awful person who honestly makes me cringe at how cartoonishly gross her personality is when she goes mask-off. The only, only reason I would ever want to have sex with her is if it brought you closure, or vindictive justice, or something like that. I can understand why, when Heather has her mask on and isn’t acting like a raging swine, you would have been attracted to her at first, and gotten into a relationship, and stayed in that relationship even as the mask was slowly slipping. Does that help?”

Cattie took a deep breath and let it out. “Am I being a crazy girlfriend, asking a question like that?”

“Yes,” I chuckled. “But you’re going through a lot of crap and I forgive you.”

She smiled a little guiltily and slipped her arm around my waist. “I am the luckiest woman in the world.”

“I know a few others who would contend they might be just as lucky,” I said, mirroring her gesture and putting my arm around her waist as well.

“I dunno,” Cattie said, shaking her head. “Cassidy, yes, because she didn’t really deserve your forgiveness and you gave it anyway. And maybe Wanda since you’re helping her out of a different, but still bad, relationship too. The rest aren’t getting saved though, Tiger. I’m lucky because I’m getting my prince charming, my super hero, and my Master all at once.”

I squeezed her hip with my hand, and she leaned into me a little more, as we kept walking. “Thanks,” I said.

“You are more than welcome,” Cattie replied with a smile, then let it slip a little. “Next hypothetical. Would you have sex with Sherry if she agreed?”

“Catherine,” I sighed, and she started laughing. Thankfully she didn’t hold me to an answer because I wasn’t sure I could pull off another word-gymnastics on such short order.

We came in view of the houseboats a couple of minutes later, and shortly after we could see that everyone was up on the top decks ostensibly relaxing, but as we got closer someone must have spotted us because everyone came to the railings and started whistling and clapping.

Heather flashed the two middle fingers as she got to the water’s edge and started kicking off her shoes, and while I couldn’t see Sherry’s face I could tell she was cringing in embarrassment as she rushed to do the same. They were both already in the water as we reached the beach and started taking off our shoes.

Part of me thought it would be fitting if Sherry slipped as she was getting out of the water and fell back in with the camera she was carrying, but there was no such luck. They both clambered up safely, giving me one last eyeful of ass, pussy and tits as they did so, before scampering into the Single’s Boat.

“God, they are both going to hurt like hell,” Cattie snorted, shaking her head as she stuffed her socks into her shoes. “It looks like they didn’t put any sunscreen on at all.”

“Dust them in cheese powder and call ’em Flaming Hot Cheetos,” I chuckled.

Cattie burst out laughing and hugged me. “Thanks for helping find them.”

“You’re welcome, gorgeous,” I said. Then I scooped her up and handed her my shoes to hold as well. “You make me so fucking happy.”

‘You make me happy too, Tiger,” she said, and kissed me. I almost dropped her when we were interrupted by another cheer. We both looked up and saw that almost everyone was still at the railings watching us. “Fuck off,” Cattie laughed.

“Get aboard, love birds,” Becca said with a grin. “We really need to get moving.”

I carried Cattie across to the Couples Boat and sat her up on the porch deck, then sighed as I realised this was likely the last time I’d be hitting the refreshingly cool-but-not-cold water of the lake on the trip. Again, I wondered about doing another one of these trips, just me and the ladies. More relaxation, just a bit of work for fun. We could get a fancier boat since we’d need a reduced number of rooms…

“Coming, Tiger?” Cattie asked me, looking down at me with a smile. I was only knee deep in the water.

“We’re coming back here,” I told her. “And we’re going to take a dozen other vacations to beautiful places where we can relax and love each other.”

“Deal,” Cattie grinned. “Now come on, or Becca might actually find a reason to be annoyed with you.”

I laughed and climbed up, and Cattie was drying off my feet as Cassidy and Terra came down the steps to meet us. The engines of both boats roared to life and we started to move.

“JC is going to drive the boat,” Terra said. “Since he skipped out on several times he should have been helping.”

“He offered,” Cassidy said, giving Terra a look. “Which was good of him.”

Terra rolled her eyes. “OK, fair,” she said. Then she gestured with her head at the glass door, and I followed the ladies inside as the boat was turning to head for open water. Inside, Terra took my hands and went on her tiptoes, summoning me down for a kiss. I responded by picking her up by the waist and kissing her thoroughly. She wrapped her legs around my waist again, holding onto my shoulders, and when the kiss ended she was grinning and looking at me. “Nothing has changed for me,” she said. “I want you, and I want this. The girls said you were open to Becca’s plan, but I couldn’t be there—can I move in with you, Tiger?”

With JC a foot and a half—at most—over our heads in the Pilot’s Cabin, I felt guilty once again with how fucking elated I was by Terra’s question. “I can’t wait, little elf,” I said, and kissed her again.

“Little elf?” Cassidy asked, her voice hinting she was already thinking of ways to tease the shorter woman.

Terra groaned into our kiss and flipped Cassidy the bird.

“Wait!” Cattie said. “Before we get too far.” I let Terra down and we all watched as she unslung her little drawstring knapsack and pulled out a fistful of bikini. She went to the glass door, opened it and then threw both bikinis in the water before coming back wearing a big grin. “Had to destroy the evidence.”

Terra burst out laughing, and Cassidy cackled, “I was wondering why they were naked!”

* * *