The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 329

“OK,” Cassidy said as we headed through the boat to the back living area. “So Becca told me that she was expecting it to be a two hour ride back to the rental place, but with the delays and everything we were going to need to motor it, which means we have about an hour and a half left.”

Cattie, Terra and I all groaned as we flopped onto the couches. “What about packing?” I asked.

“You and I are all packed up,” Cassidy said. “I took care of it while you were out. Cattie, I think you’re almost done but I wasn’t sure if you had a specific way you wanted to handle stuff.”

“I’ll take a look, it shouldn’t take me long,” Cattie said.

“I still need to pack, and take care of JC’s stuff too since he’s piloting the boat,” Terra sighed.

“Where are Wanda and Ami?” I asked.

“Up top catching some sun,” Cassidy said. “Which means there is some privacy if…?”

Terra gave me a look, but I could see both her desire and her hesitation—JC was distracted but not distracted.

“Come here, honey,” I said, signalling to her, and she got up out of the chair and climbed up onto the couch straddling me. I scooped some hair behind her ear. “I’m not going to be able to give you the goodbye I’ll want when we’re leaving. So I guess we need to do it now.”

She took a breath and let it out, nodded. “I- Robbie, it’s fucking wild dude, but you’re the one. You turn me on like I can’t fucking believe, you make my heart beat so hard it hurts, and I get butterflies in my stomach every time you look at me. I’m going to miss you so damn fucking much.”

I pulled her in, squeezing her tight in a bear hug. “I’m going to miss you so damn fucking much too, honey. I feel so, so lucky that we met you. You’re an amazing friend, a fantastic person, a gorgeous, sexy little bundle of energy, and I love you.”

“I love you too, Tiger,” she said, squeezing me back.

We sat there, holding each other for a good long time before Cassidy crashed into us from the side, joining the hug. Cattie got up and came around, sitting on the arm of the couch next to me and joining the hug as well.

“Thanks for helping talk stuff through with me, and letting me in,” Cattie said. “I’m really glad that we met too, and I’m so happy that you and I both get to have Robbie in our lives.”

I could feel Terra heaving a little, not sobbing or crying, but just reacting physically to the amount of love we were feeling. Cassidy brushed more of her hair out of her face and leaned in and kissed Terra’s cheek. “I can’t wait to have both my besties move in with us,” she whispered.

The hug lasted a while, until finally Cassidy pulled away while wiping under her eyes and Cattie followed suit. That left me and Terra holding each other and as she sat up I took her face in my hands and wiped the single tear trail from her cheek with my thumb. “You’re ours now,” I said. “Mine. It’ll feel like too long, but we’ll handle it and you’ll be with us soon enough.”

We all took a moment to just breathe, and Terra finally broke and laughed. “God, we’re all so soft.”

“You deserve to be soft sometimes,” Cassidy said. “Especially when saying goodbye.”

“I know, I just feel like—” she snorted a little and grinned. “A goodbye fuck might have felt more appropriate after this week, but this is better for the soul.”

“Oh, please,” Cattie teased. “A fuck with Robbie is good for the soul.”

That let us get the laughs out, and the decision was made that we’d all head up top once the bags were officially packed. Terra went to start working on her and JC’s room, and I followed Cattie back to make sure Cassidy hadn’t missed anything I’d stowed in a spot she didn’t notice. While I was back there Cattie was also able to identify several articles of clothing that Cassidy had laid out on the bed for her to pack, but that weren’t hers. I recognized a couple of Wanda’s shorts in the mix and folded them neatly before going and knocking on her and Heels’ door. There wasn’t an answer, so I knocked again, then went in. I didn’t walk in on Heels in a compromising position, thankfully, so I put the clothes on the bed and left.

Terra and Cattie were still finishing packing, so I headed up to the top deck and found everyone else. JC was piloting by himself in the front cabin, but Wanda, Heels, Ami and Cassidy were sitting out in the deck chairs and catching the last bit of vacation sun we were going to get. All of them looked over at me with grins as I circled around the hot tub.

“What is it?” I asked.

“Oh, nothing,” Heels said. “I was just getting filled in on the big sex palace plans.”

“I don’t think that’s what we’re calling it,” I said with a smirk.

Heels turned back to the ladies. “Well, at least he isn’t blushing like a little school girl about it.”

That got more giggles than I thought it was worth, so I assumed it tied back to something they’d already been laughing about. I ended up sitting with Ami, or rather under Ami, at the insistence of the others. Of course I was happy to do so, and my graceful Chinese girlfriend sat in my lap with her legs crossed, leaning back against me and glancing at me with little smiles as I held her around the waist. Part of me wanted to slide my hands up under her shirt to cup her tits, and I knew she wouldn’t mind, but I kept things PG. Instead, I occasionally kissed her bare neck or whispered little flirtatious nothings in her ear. Every time I did it she would smile and press back against me a little more.

Cattie came up to join us and took the fifth seat after handing out beers to everyone who wanted them, emptying our cooler. I hadn’t even realised we’d made it through that many—the vacation really had been a bit of a blur. Terra joined shortly after, taking the last of the deck chairs.

At some unseen signal, Ami shifted in my lap so she was more side on to me and looped her arms around my neck before kissing me firmly. I thought it was just a kiss, but then she deepened it, her tongue teasing against my lips, and I let her in. Soon we were making out and I could tell the girls were keeping up their conversation but were glancing at us with smiles and grins.

They had something planned. But I didn’t mind—I just poured my all into Ami and felt her doing the same.

* * *