The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 331

I didn’t need goodbye time with Cattie yet, or with Cassidy, but I still got a few minutes with each of them in my lap as they kissed and snuggled me before calling switch again. It must have been well over an hour into the trip and the gorgeous red and bright tan scenery lining the perfect blue of the lake was speeding by.

It was almost over.

Terra ended up in my lap. We’d had our moment down below, but she still took a good five minutes to sit and just snuggle with me, leaning back as she sat on my lap so that she could feel me holding her. Then she sat forward, looking over her shoulders at me with a grin, and I had to laugh as I ran my hands up the back of her shirt and over her bare skin.

Seven days ago it felt like things had really started between us just like this. Massages, sitting in that exact chair, as she started to take her top off and Heather had made it weird and stopped it.

Maybe, if Heather hadn’t done that, things wouldn’t have gone the way they had. If she hadn’t tried to force things, Cattie wouldn’t have broken up with her. The sexual tension wouldn’t have built the way it did between Terra and I. It was possible that I actually owed Heather a thank you for changing my life for the better.

I wasn’t likely to ever say it out loud, but I did think it for a moment.

Terra groaned softly, feeling my hands on her sides and back. The Magic Hands perk from the App was doing its job. She leaned back towards me, my hands sliding to her front and I palmed her small, barely-there breasts and softly twisted her perfect little puffy nipples until they were standing firm.

“Love you,” I whispered to her with a teasing smile, then kissed her ear.

“Love you too, you bastard,” she chuckled. Then she started wiggling her hips and butt, knowing what she would do to my cock.

“OK, truce,” I laughed, pulling my hands from under her shirt.

“Hey, not what I was going for,” she laughed back. But the spell was broken and she sighed, sitting still as she put her hands over mine on the deck chair arm rests. After another couple of minutes she stood up and stretched, then looked around the group. “Can we take a photo?” she asked.

Everyone quickly agreed, and soon we were standing at the back of the boat so that everyone’s hair was streaming backwards instead of into each other’s faces. I took the first picture of all the girls, and then I ended up getting multiple pictures of various pairings of the ladies, and then I became the main subject as the ladies took individual and group pictures with me. I made sure that there were pictures of Cassidy and I with each of the ladies who were joining our relationship, and tried to remember to get that with the rest of them from the other boat before they left.

Then, somehow, I ended up with the camera again and I was taking a picture of all the girls. I realised I’d already taken that picture as I was counting down, but they surprised me when I reached one and they all lifted their tops, flashing me six perfect sets of tits. Tan lines were bright on everyone except Baheela, whose skin tone had barely changed over the week, and Ami who seemed to have tanned evenly since she’d gone topless enough to counteract the worst of the uneven tans.

“God, I want to give them each a good kiss, lick and squeeze,” I said with a smirk as I lowered the camera.

The girls were laughing, and Cattie skipped to me and grabbed me by the head, pulling me down into her prodigious cleavage as she continued to laugh. Ami joined her with a giggle, and my face was battered between two big sets of tits for a moment before they pulled away and lowered their shirts with sad smiles. Everyone else had covered up as well, and were looking past me. I turned to look and saw, in the distance, the rental docks.

It was a bit of a flurry, getting the house boats docked again. Ami and I were able to quickly get our boat docked, looping the ropes around the pilings, and then we crossed the dock to do the same for the Single’s Boat. Once both of them were secured there was a mass exodus from the Single’s Boat over to ours for a quick lunch. Becca gave me a quick kiss as she went up to the office to beg for an extra twenty minutes so we could eat lunch and get all of our leftovers out of the fridges, and thankfully came back successful. The only people I didn’t see come out were Heather and Sherry.

There were leftovers from the last few days, and we had our pick. I knew I probably should have had my mind on food more with a long five hour drive back home to Vegas, but my mind was anywhere but on my stomach. I ate quickly, downing a cold sausage, some raw veggies and a small piece of reheated lasagna, before I went looking for the ladies I hadn’t had proper time with yet.

Zenya was the first one who saw me looking and immediately stood up from where she’d been sitting on the couch. She motioned me towards the back and set down her plate, and we went back to the cabin.

“I have garlic breath from the salad,” she said as soon as we were in the room. “Hold on.” She ducked into the washroom, running the tap and sucking up several mouthfuls of water and spitting them out, before coming back to me. “Hi,” she said. “Best I could do.”

I kissed her and didn’t taste anything weird. “You’re OK,” I said with a grin. “Me?”

“Just fine, Tiger,” she said. “Now sit. I need to tell you what happened.”

“Happened when?” I asked.

“The ride back,” Zenya said as I sat. “What, you thought things would be quiet for us? With Heather and Sherry on the boat?”

“Fuck me,” I sighed.

“I mean, I can tell you while you’re in me,” she said with a smirk. “But the others might get jealous.”

I snorted and shook my head. She’d warned me she was a horny woman, and was already proving it.

* * *