The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 332

I ended up sitting at the head of the bed and Zenya sat in front of me much like she had earlier that morning when she’d decided she wanted us to be together, her back to my chest as I hugged her to me and she rested her head back on my shoulder.

Mine and Cassidy’s luggage was neatly piled along with Cattie’s, and the room felt weirdly sterile and lacking the life that we’d put into it over the last week. Speaking of which, I hoped the rental company either had really good cleaners or they didn’t check with blacklights because we’d definitely left some stains.

“OK, freckles,” I said. “Tell me what happened.”

“Well, you and Cattie headed into this boat, and Becca was up top getting us moving, right? So I took it upon myself to do the dirty work of checking in on Loser One and Loser Two. I went down and they were already in their room, so I knocked and Heather yelled that I should go away. I just called through the door to ask if they were physically hurt or anything, and she swore at me, so I backed off to the living area. It didn’t take long before they were… Well, it wasn’t yelling but they were definitely talking loud. Then I heard the shower running, so I decided to head back up top. That meant it was me, Leia and Ginnie hanging out, and Becca driving. Maybe thirty minutes later Heather came up with a towel around her chest and what looked like the skimpiest thong she owned. I swear she looked about as red as a tomato and all three of us winced looking at her. She asks if any of us have aloe or something else for sunburns. Leia says she gave hers to Terra, and Ginnie didn’t bring any, so I lie my pants off because I hate seeing someone hurting but goddamn that woman deserved it. So I say I brought mine over to you and Cassidy last night. Well, that sets Heather off but she’s tiptoeing around like the bottom of her feet are burned—God, I wanted to slap her ass just to see the white handprint.”

I snorted and buried my lips against her shoulder and she vibrated a little in my arms as she laughed as well.

“So she goes and asks Becca, but she’s busy driving the boat and can’t get it for her, and refuses to let anyone go through her bags. Heather gets even more mad and says someone else can drive, and Becca tells her that it’s her fault Ami had to switch boats so there’s only one driver, and it’s also her fault that we were so late so we can’t stop. That seems to shut Heather up, and she storms back out and heads back downstairs. I figure that, being the asshole she is, I’d better go make sure she wasn’t trying to break into our room so I follow her down. Sure enough, she’s trying to get into our cabin, but sees me and mumbles some sort of excuse and goes back into her own cabin with Sherry. I unlock our cabin and go in, and maybe three minutes later Sherry comes and knocks on the door and she’s just wearing panties. I swear, Robbie, I think her nipples were letting out steam, she was so sunburnt. She asks if I have anything that can help, and I ask her why she didn’t put on sunscreen, and she says they weren’t supposed to be out that long but they got lost. I tell her I don’t have anything, but I bring her to the freezer and give her all the ice and refill the tray in case she needs more.”

“She’d be better off in a lukewarm shower,” I sighed.

“Probably, but she’s looking for relief and I’m pretty sure Heather got back in their shower,” Zenya said. “Anyways, she doesn’t want to sit down, so she just sort of awkwardly starts rubbing the ice all over herself right there in the kitchen, and I’m all for kinky strip shows but it was getting too weird so I go lock my cabin again and head up top. Maybe another thirty minutes later we hear shouting downstairs that’s loud enough that Ginnie, Leia and I all go to check—Heather is pissed at Sherry for using all the ice. Sherry is pissed at Heather for them getting burnt to begin with. They’re still yelling at each other, and that’s when Leia snaps and tells them both off. I swear, I’ve known Leia for a while and I love her to bits, but I’ve never seen her go off on someone like that. She lets Heather have it and tells her that her skin just matches her Devil Bitch status now, and she needs to learn how to treat people with at least a little bit of respect or she’ll just keep driving people away. Then she turns on Sherry and tells her she’s the most spoiled brat she’s ever seen, and that no woman should ever trust her because she already showed what sort of trash she was with what she did to Cattie. Sherry was practically in tears, and Heather starts going off right back, and somehow it turns into both of them teamed up again and pissed off and they storm back into their cabin. We head back up, I let Becca know what happened, and then Ginnie and I just heap praise on Leia because she was a total badass.”

“Jesus Christ,” I sighed. “Did they come back out yet?”

“Nope,” Zenya said. “Unless they are out there eating lunch right now. How was your trip back?”

“Um, OK,” I said. “A little sad, but nice. I got a bit of time with Terra, Ami and Wanda to say goodbye, and we took lots of pictures. I’ll want some with you and Cass before we go.”

“Gladly,” Zenya said, turning and kissing my cheek. “Regular ones or naughty ones?”

I chuckled. “Yes please?” I said, getting a smirk out of her. “Normal, though the girls did all flash me at once.”

“Bet it was a pretty good view,” Zenya smirked.

“Damn straight,” I said.

“Can I ask you a question?”

“The last person to ask me that had a hypothetical for me that was clearly a trap,” I said.

Zenya laughed and shook her head. “No, not like that. When we’re all together, Cass and Cattie and most of the others have said that they want to only fool around with each other if you say yes. I’m… I don’t know how I feel about that. For us. Like, I’m not asking to date other people, or hook up with other people outside of the relationship. I just don’t know how I feel about needing to ask you if I can fool around with someone.”

I took a breath and nodded. “I… get that. It’s sort of hard to explain, and is an individual thing for most of them. The fact is, Terra and Ami are completely straight. Cassidy is doing it because she doesn’t trust herself, and wants me to be able to trust her, after the cheating stuff. Cattie and Wanda… Well, it’s part of their kink. And you know Becca.”

“I know,” Zenya smirked. “I’m still amazed that she was one of the first ones to get sucked into your orbit. I’m not surprised she did, just that it happened so fast.”

“I know,” I said with a smile. “But I’m really happy with how everything turned out. And that you came to the decision you did.”

“So we’re going steady?” Zenya asked with a smile.

“Will you be my girlfriend, or do you want some other title to put on us?” I asked, whispering into her ear.

“Girlfriend works,” she said, leaning into me. “That or Future-Baby-Mama.”

I had to pull away to snort again as I chuckled.

“Too soon?” she asked with a grin.

“I love you, freckles. And I’m going to miss the fuck out of you.”

“I’ll miss you too, Tiger. I’m gonna need some long phone calls to get me through the wait to see you again. And that does include phone sex.”

“Glady,” I promised her. Then I held up my fingers like it was a phone. “So, what are you wearing?”

“Nipple tassels, crotchless panties and a buttplug,” she said with a grin, dropping her voice low and raspy. “Now tell me what you want to do to me, Tiger.”

I kissed her instead.

* * *