The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 333

We were running out of time. I had maybe twenty minutes, at best, on the boats. Probably less. I wanted to spend hours with Zenya, kissing her and holding her and talking about each other and our lives and the future. I wanted hours with all of them. Days.

But I wouldn’t get that until we were already in that future. And Zenya knew that too, and so even though we didn’t want to move we got up and I held her in a hug, and then we left the room. Outside lunch was winding down, but with one look Leia broke from the conversation she was in and came to me. I didn’t care anymore what the very few people who weren’t in on things with us thought—Ginnie was happy for Leia, as far as I knew, and Heels had her stoic/playful outlook. With Heather and Sherry still in hiding instead of showing their raspberry-coloured asses in public, that just left JC and- Well, I still felt the same way about him. So as she came to me I took Leia’s hand and pulled her to me. Sweet and pretty as a fairy, she slipped into my arms and kissed me lightly, and then we headed back to the cabin.

“Come here,” she said, surprising me by taking charge. Unlike most of the ladies she was wearing a cute summer dress, and I got a flash of her panties as she climbed up onto the bed on her hands and knees and then laid down on her stomach. I went to lie down next to her, but she wiggled her bodacious butt and shook her head. “Lay on top of me, Tiger. I want to feel you like a weighted blanket so that when I get home I can daydream it’s you on me.”

I groaned as I did as she asked, gently laying down on top of her with her ass pressed to my crotch. It took a moment to get comfortable, but soon I was her blanket and she sighed as she rested her head on its side.

“Are we crazy?” she asked.

“Probably,” I sighed.

“Like, I thought you were attractive a week ago,” she said. “And within a week I’ve developed a crush, had sex with you and your fiancee, decided I loved you, did more stuff with you and another of your girlfriends, not to mention having sex in front of Ginnie, and now we’re going to move in together.”

I knew exactly how she was feeling, but also… “You know, when you put it like that I think we’ve accomplished a lot in a short amount of time.”

She rolled her eyes and smiled.

“I heard about what happened over on your boat,” I said.

She scoffed lightly, a very light flush rising in her cheeks. “I got a little carried away.”

“You said exactly what we’ve all been thinking,” I assured her. “I told Heather the same things. Maybe hearing it from someone else will wake them up. Or at least Sherry.”

“Hopefully,” she murmured. “I just didn’t want to hear them being so entitled over and over. Main character syndrome to the extreme.”

“I love you, Sunshine,” I said with a smile, kissing her cheek. “Can I ask you for something?”

“Anything,” she promised.

“Can you promise me not to get all shy again while we’re apart? I think you’re cute as hell no matter what, but you’re so much more you when you’re feeling confident.”

“That depends,” Leia said. “Can I think of you whenever I’m feeling a little overwhelmed?”

“Absolutely,” I said. “And you can call me, too. I’ll do my best to always be able to answer.”

It was her turn to sigh, and she pulled my hand closer to her face and kissed the tips of my fingers. “We can play video games sometimes,” she said. “Online.”

“I’m already making a shopping list,” I whispered. “And I need to practise more if I’m ever going to win any more bets.”

She snickered. “You can already get anything you want from me, Tiger. No need to make bets. Just ask.”

“Alright,” I said. “Will you love me?”

She closed her eyes, made a face, and then scrunched up her nose before opening her eyes again. “Done,” she said.

“Was that you casting a spell?” I chuckled.

“Nope, that was me granting your wish,” she smiled.

“Next request then,” I said. “And I’ll phrase it appropriately. I wish that Leia will come to visit me in Vegas so that I can take her on a real, proper date before we move in together.”

“Can I stay with you and Cassidy?” she asked.

“Of course,” I said. “Except for the night I’ll get in a suite at one of the big hotels. I do have some connections.”

“Mmmm,” she groaned. “OK, wish granted. And I’m looking forward to it.”

“Then I have just one more wish,” I said.

“Just one?”

“Isn’t that how wishes work? They come in threes?”

Leia pushed up at me a little, and I raised up. She turned over onto her back, and then made it clear she wanted us to roll over. Soon I had her looming over me, her pastel rainbow hair hanging down around us as she looked down at me with her gentle eyes. “I’m a free genie, Tiger,” she said. “I’ll grant every wish I can, no limits.”

“I wish that you’ll make sure to speak up about what you want when we’re talking about the house we’ll buy,” I said.

Leia frowned. “What does that mean?”

“It means I know you, Leia,” I said. “And you’ll be happy with whatever Becca and some of the others will decide, but I goddamn want you to feel like a piece of you goes into the decision because you deserve it. You aren’t an afterthought. You aren’t a wallflower. And you are not someone who deserves just what they’re offered. You are my absolute sunshine, and you deserve to have your opinions heard. So think about what’s important in a house for you other than four walls and a roof because I’m going to be asking.”

She stared at me, her expression a little put out. “Do you really think I act like that?” she asked.

“I think that you are an amazing, wonderful, beautiful, smart, silly, skillful, sexy and utterly charming woman,” I said. “And that sometimes you let other people take the lead. But this thing we’re doing, it’s our life and I couldn’t stand it if sometime down the road you looked around and thought ‘I wish we’d done this differently.’”

She swallowed, then sucked in a breath through her nose, and then laid down more firmly on top of me as she brought her lips close to mine, our noses touching. Her hair was blocking out the rest of the room now. “Harsh,” she said. “But honest. And more true than I’d like. God, how do you know me like that, Robbie? It’s only been a week.”

“Because I love you,” I said, wrapping my arms around her. “And I never, ever want to see your light flicker or get covered up.”

She kissed me, and we didn’t talk much after that because we let our lips do that for us.

* * *