The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 334

Time was up.

Leia and I milked every last second we could, but I knew it was over when Cassidy came and knocked on the door of the cabin, giving me a guilty look. She didn’t want to interrupt, but it was time.

Leia kissed me one more time, a soft and gentle peck, and then scooted down the bed and got up, rushing to Cassidy and throwing her arms around my fiancee. She hugged Cass fiercely, then looked back at me. “Can I kiss her, please, Tiger?”

My heart ached at that request. Because Cassidy needed it asked. Because Leia respected, and understood, us enough to ask it. “Yes, sunshine,” I said, trying to smile and not let my other emotions show.

Leia turned back and kissed Cassidy. It wasn’t a particularly deep, soulful kiss but it was obviously earnest, and after a few moments it ended and she hugged Cassidy tighter. They whispered back and forth a couple of times, holding each other tightly and nodding, before breaking apart.

“Time to go, Tiger,” Cass said as Leia turned and waved to me before slipping out of the cabin. It wouldn’t be the last time we saw each other; I was sure we’d see each other in the parking lot for a final goodbye, but it was the last moment of privacy.

I sighed, shifting to sit on the end of the bed, and Cassidy came and stood in front of me between my legs, pulling my head to her bosom as she hugged me.

“I’m sorry I started this whole thing out like such a bitch,” she said quietly. “But… I’m really happy with how it turned out, Robbie. I know there’s so much we still need to fix but I can’t help but feel like this was right.”

Hugging her back, I had a horrible flash of worry that all of this was going to go away. It was all too surreal, too unreal. Seven women falling for me in a week? Six of them to the point of wanting to be official partners and move in with us in a poly situation?

How else could this have happened except through the App? And if the App could give me this, what could it take away?

I swallowed the lump in my throat and squeezed Cassidy a little tighter and she ran her fingers through my hair. “Are you OK?” she asked me quietly.

“Yeah,” I said, then cleared my throat. “Yeah, baby. I’m OK. Just sad it’s ending, even if I’m excited for what comes next.”

“You guys OK in here?” Cattie asked, coming to the doorway.

Cass turned a little and I motioned Cattie over to join us, and we fell into a three-way hug. “I love you both,” I said. “Sorry I needed to—”

“Oh, hush,” Cattie said, leaning down and kissing the top of my head as she gently scratched her fingers over the back of my neck. “You spent forty-five minutes helping track down Heather and Sherry, sacrificing time with ladies you love to help me. If you think either of us would begrudge you time to say goodbye to everyone, Robbie, you’ve got your wires crossed.”

I shook my head, smirking a little. “OK, fair,” I said. “Still, thank you for being understanding.”

“We love you too, Tiger,” Cass said with a smile.

Without anything left to do or say, I stood up and we started carrying out our luggage and the cooler. We were leaving with way more than we came with, adding Cattie to our group, but with the three of us working it only took two trips to get stuff out from the boat and onto the dock. I ended up helping Ami, Wanda and Heels for a few minutes moving their stuff out as well since the step from the dock to the boat was a bit of a gap, and I got rewarded with a kiss from each of them, even Heels.

For the next ten or so minutes I ended up a human pack mule, though I wasn’t the only one. JC was still his affable, good self and was helping run things to peoples cars. My truck was just as I’d left it in the parking lot of the rental place after the Strip Club outing, and loading our stuff into the back was a sweaty affair in the heat but went quickly. Helping some of my other girlfriends was a little harder as rental cars and old beaters got stuffed with luggage, tubs and boxes.

Then, about two-thirds of the way through the Great Unloading, they showed up.

Heather came first. She was dressed in a loose t-shirt and clearly didn’t have a bra underneath it, along with a long skirt that wasn’t exactly useful for moving around and carrying stuff but probably put as little pressure onto her sunburnt skin as possible. The flip flops definitely weren’t helping either. Still, she was manhandling her luggage and grimacing as she did it. Her hair was a mess, and her face, neck and shoulders were a bright pink that looked more like she’d been painted up to cheer at some wacky college football game than any sort of natural shade. Even the tops of her feet and her ankles were that angry pink colour.

Sherry came next, tugging at the retractable pull bar of her own luggage. She looked absolutely miserable. Her dirty blonde hair looked lank, and her lips were pressed together in a way that made her look like she was on the edge of crying. She’d started with just a touch more naturally tanned skin than Heather, so her shade of angry skin was a touch darker, but she was as equally burnt. She was wearing a loose crop top with spaghetti straps on her shoulders and a pair of tiny shorts that looked like they were painted on—I had to assume she’d decided they were her best bet at modesty while wearing as little as possible. Sherry’s luggage wheel got stuck in ruts in the dock several times before she reached the end of the wood planks, where there was about ten feet of concrete before she hit the gravel.

She got to the loose stones, the luggage dragged in it instead of wheeling, and she just dropped the handle and closed her eyes.

“Fuck,” I grunted. I’d been helping Wanda rearrange some stuff to try and fit another piece of luggage into a trunk.

Wanda looked in the direction I was and sighed. “You don’t need to be Superman,” she said.

Two big, fat tears welled up and slipped down Sherry’s cheeks.

“Yeah, OK,” Wanda sighed. “That’s just pitiful. Go help her.”

* * *