The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 336

Heather and Sherry were the first out of the parking lot, tearing away as Heather flashed the middle finger out of the window of the car.

If I never saw her again it would still be too soon.

The problem was, her and Sherry were the start of the flood.

“See you soon, dude,” Terra said as she came up to me and offered me her hand in a clapping shake. “I’m saying this with just a smile because JC can see me from over there, but I want you to know I would bend over and let you fuck me right here in the parking lot if I could.”

“I can’t wait to turn you into a pretzel and fuck your perfectly tight pussy until we’re sweating all over each other and it’s properly stretched out to fit me, little elf,” I said, keeping my face the same happily neutral expression and my voice low. “Then come deep inside you. God, I’m totally infatuated with you, honey.”

“I’m utterly head over heels for you, dude,” Terra said, breaking into a grin. “I want to kiss you so bad.”

“I want to kiss you too,” I sighed. “Soon.”

“Soon,” she agreed, then we relented and hugged, her small, taut body feeling so good in my arms. I kissed her on the cheek and stood up. She winked while giving me a sad smile, then went off to say goodbye to Cassidy and Cattie before heading over to the rental car her and JC had. JC and I waved, and I didn’t blame him for not coming over. He’d never gotten aggressive, or even really passive aggressive, but we’d started out on the shallow end of friendly and never really gotten any deeper. And then he’d asked me to fuck his girlfriend. A quick wave and nod of acknowledgement was enough between us.

Zenya, Leia, and Ginnie were next, driving the old beater car they’d arrived in. I gave Ginnie a hug and a kiss on the cheek before moving on to my girlfriends since she was quieter than usual, maybe still feeling the effects of her night with JC. Leia, however, kissed me firmly then took a moment to look into my eyes. “I love you, Robbie,” she said.

“I love you too, Sunshine,” I smiled. “See you soon. And take it easy on me when we hook up the gaming system.”

“Not a chance,” she grinned.

I cupped her face and gave her another kiss.

Zenya was a little more forceful with her goodbye, pulling me down into a kiss that was immediately filled with tongue and lust as we clung to each other. I grabbed her ass with one hand and she growled lightly against my lips, her chest pressing against mine. We pulled away, and where I thought I’d see a sexual desire I found her eyes welling and a sad smile. “Why the fuck did I wait so long to say yes?” she sighed. “I feel like I wasted time.”

“We’ll make it up,” I told her, grabbing her hands and holding them. “It won’t be too long and you’ll be home with us.”

“God,” she said, shaking her head. “Don’t make me wait, Robbie.”

“Not a second more than you need to,” I promised.

She pulled me back down into a tight hug, and then whispered in my ear. “Next time I see you, what kind of pubic hair do you want me to have? I know different guys have different tastes. Bare? Hairy? I want to be ready for you.”

I groaned, hugging her tightly. “Neatly trimmed,” I whispered back. “You’re not some little girl, you’re a woman, freckles. Be my woman.”

She grinned and licked my ear before pulling away with a chuckle. “Sounds good, lover,” she said, then laughed as I winced at the word. “Boyfriend,” she corrected.

“Girlfriend,” I winked at her, then gave her a much more chaste kiss. “Drive safe. I’ll see you soon.”

“You’ll see me tonight,” she smirked. “When I send you your nightly nude.”

“Is that a thing we’re doing?” Leia asked from the passenger seat of the car.

“Only if you want to,” I said, giving Zenya a look.

“Maybe, sometimes,” Leia blushed.

I leaned into the car and kissed her again, and Zenya gave me a slap on the ass as I did it.

They’d already said goodbye to the rest of the girls while I’d been having my moment with Terra, so Zenya got into the car and all three of the girls waved out the windows as they drove away.

Ami was next, having driven alone. She was actually roadtripping back up north by herself, having driven down over a few days before the trip. I ended up sitting on the hood of her car, holding her hands. “Be safe,” I said. “I wish I could go with you.”

“That would be really nice,” Ami said with a smile. “Maybe we could do a road trip sometime.”

“I’d love that,” I said, smiling warmly at the idea. I wasn’t sure where we would go, but spending a couple of quiet days with Ami, listening to music or an audio book before taking a little adventure, would be amazing.

Ami stepped forward and leaned into me, kissing me gently. “I’ll call you tonight,” she promised. “And every night once I’m in my hotel until I get home. So you don’t come flying in worried that I’m in trouble.”

“You know me so well,” I said with a little smile. “Thank you, cutie.”

“Going home is going to feel so strange,” she chuckled. “It’s a good thing I have a few days to figure out how I’m going to tell my parents and my friends that I’m in love with a man I met on vacation.”

“Are you going to tell them everything?” I asked.

She hesitated and then shook her head. “Just about you, and that I love you,” she said. “And that we agreed to be long distance for a bit.”

I kissed her again, feeling like my heart was emptying as each of my girlfriends slipped away and not wanting it to happen again.

But it had to, and the others helped rescue me from trying to hold on too long. Cassidy, Cattie, Becca, Wanda and Heels all wrapped Ami up in hugs—for being the quiet, near-loner of the vacation she’d made almost as big an impression on everyone as Zenya did with how caring and quietly supportive she was.

One last quick kiss with me and she got in her car, a smile on her lips but a tear falling down her cheek as she waved and drove away.

* * *