The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 337

“One week,” Wanda said, holding one of my hands in both of hers. “It’s just one week.”

“I know,” I said. “But a week without you is still going to feel like a fucking age.”

“Don’t get too soft on me, Tiger,” she said, smirking a little. “Make me chase you a little bit.”

“You know that’s not me,” I laughed.

“I know,” she grinned. “And that’s why I love you. I don’t need to feel like I need to be anything other than me. Y-y-you c-complete m-me.”

I almost choked as she stammered through the last sentence. “Did you just reference Tropic Thunder while we have an emotional moment?” I laughed.

Wanda scrunched up her nose as she smiled broadly. “I think I was technically referencing ‘Simple Jack,’ which is also a reference to Tropic Thunder.”

“God, you perfect woman,” I sighed, picking her up and spinning her around once before setting her down and leaning in to kiss her. I didn’t hold back, teasing her lips with my tongue, and I grabbed that fantastic ass of hers as we made out just a little. It was still the best ass of all the ladies on the trip, and I couldn’t imagine a better one out there.

“I love you, Robbie,” Wanda whispered as our lips finally parted. “Give me time to get myself together and handle my business, OK? I’m not going to call when I get home, I need to be focused. I need to do this for me first, not us.”

I nodded and squeezed her tightly, my hands coming up to her back. “I understand,” I whispered hoarsely.

“Then, once it’s done, I’ll call you. And you can ask me. OK?”

“I’m counting the hours,” I told her, then took a breath. “I can’t wait,” I finally said with another grin.

“Me neither,” she grinned back, then kissed my cheek.

We parted, and since I’d already said goodbye to Heels with a high five, a kiss on the cheek and a wink, it was just me and Becca left as Wanda went to hug Cassidy and Cattie.

Becca took a long breath, swallowed lightly, and came to me. “I—” she started, but hesitated. We hadn’t gotten our moment in private, other than the quickie before lunch. We hadn’t gotten to hold each other and make sure we were rock solid and steady. I knew we were, but finding the words to say it was important.

And for once neither of us knew what to say.

The problem with being problem solvers was confronting the fact that things were good.

Instead of trying to fill the space between us with words I moved forward, taking Becca’s hips in my hands and holding her like I was a middle school boy at his first dance. She was smiling slightly, looking up at me, and I started humming and swaying. After a moment she caught on to what I was doing and raised her arms up to loop her fingers around the back of my neck, stepping close and swaying with me.

“I don’t know what to say,” I interrupted my musical humming, though we kept swaying together. “How am I supposed to say goodbye to you?”

“You don’t,” Becca said. “We say, ‘I’ll call you tonight.’ Because I don’t think I can go a day without talking to you now that I have you, Robbie.”

I leaned down and she went on her tiptoes to kiss me, kicking one leg back like she was a princess in a romcom. Her lips were warm, her emotions pouring into the kiss. Desire. Longing. A little fear. I felt the same. It was hard not to worry when we were problem solvers. Anything could happen.

Then the kiss turned hungry, and Becca brought her hands down from behind my neck to my chest, pushing me back a few steps until I was leaning against her car again and she leaned against me, pressing her body to mine. The kiss didn’t end, it just deepend. My hand fell from her waist to her ass, her jean shorts blocking me from feeling her smooth skin, so I kept going and she raised her leg to bring her knee up to my waist as I held her bare thigh. One of her hands dropped from my chest, trailing fingers down my front to the waistband on my shorts. Those fingers slipped inside, clinging to the front, daring themselves to dive deeper.

“Guys?” Cattie asked, closer than I would have expected.

Becca broke off the kiss, blushing as she turned. All four of the other ladies were looking at us.

“If you want, you can go fuck in the truck,” Cattie said with a little smirk. “We can wait.”

“I—” Becca stammered, glancing at me and then the others. “We shouldn’t—”

“We aren’t on a tight timeline, babe,” Wanda said, smiling knowingly. “If I wasn’t in the position I’m in, I’d be taking that offer.”

“We just did it… before lunch…” Becca murmured, still blushing as she looked back at me.

“So what?” I asked her quietly. “I want you one more time before we’re in opposite parts of the country, Becca. Do you want me, too?”

Becca bit her lip, glancing at the others again self consciously before nodding. “God, yes,” she said.

I growled hungrily, picking her up and putting her over my shoulder as she burst out a laugh and kicked her legs. “Love you guys,” I said, giving Cass, Cattie and Wanda a wink.

“Have fun,” Cassidy said with a grin.

“Try not to get the back seat too gross, I have to sit back there,” Cattie giggled.

“Oh my God,” Becca laughed, covering her face as I carried her to our truck. Setting her down just outside, I opened the back seat of the cab and offered her a hand up. She took it, her grin remaining but the flush of embarrassment draining to be replaced with a hunger in her eyes. “Fuck me, Tiger,” she said. “Fast and hard. I want to make love to you, but we can do that again soon enough. I want more of what we did earlier.”

“On one condition,” I said.

“Anything,” she promised me.

I kissed her, asking for nothing. I had everything I needed.

* * *