The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 338

“Oh, God, yes Robbie,” Becca gasped as I thrust into her.

It had been a bit of a scramble once we were in the truck and the door was closed. The parking lot had a bunch of cars in it still, but no other people other than Heels, Wanda, Cass and Cattie. That didn’t mean people wouldn’t arrive, though, and there were still the workers of the rental place. The longer we took, the more likely we were to get caught.

To be fair, I don’t think that was the reason either of us were rushing, though. We just wanted each other.

My goal had been simple—I wanted Becca’s pussy on my lips, so that’s what I’d focused on. She ended up on her back on the bench seat, pushing her jean shorts and panties down as I pulled them over her butt and then off her thighs, then dropped them to the floor. She’d tried to lean up to get to me but I’d had other ideas, yanking her hips higher so she was leaning back even more. This brought her smooth thighs, cute butt and the gorgeous sight of her smooth, tender pussy lips pressed between her legs. I’d buried my face against her, slurping lewdly as I tasted her. She’d already been horny and got wet quickly, and I’d focused on her clit for a moment before trailing my tongue down through her labia, then back even further to tease her ass for a moment as she’d laughed.

She had let me eat her for a few minutes, moaning and wriggling as she’d worked her shirt off. No bra, her tits gloriously bare.

“Fuck me,” she had finally demanded.

I’d set her hips down and she’d watched me hungrily, one leg up and resting on the backrest of the seats and the other foot braced on the driver’s seat, keeping her open. I’d pulled my shirt off over my head and then had to pivot a bit in the seat to get my shorts and briefs down, managing to get one shooed foot out of them and not caring that they were still around the other ankle.

The first thrust brought on Becca’s moan. The second one had me grunting in pleasure. It had maybe been an hour since I’d been inside her last, and still it felt like new, and like home, and like heaven all at once.

My third thrust buried me home, and Becca arched her back as she squeezed her eyes shut in a little precursor orgasm. Just a shudder, but it boded well that we wouldn’t be working to get either of us there.

“Fuck,” I growled, leaning down over her and starting my thrusting rhythm. “Becca, you’re so fucking gorgeous.”

You’re fucking gorgeous, Tiger,” she moaned, running her fingers through my hair. She shifted a little under me, moving her legs to try and get me deeper while also getting more leverage to fuck back at me. Her bare foot ended up pressed against the back window and she started working her hips on me. “Fuck, you turn me on so much, Robbie. Every time I look at you I want to fucking jump you. It’s unhealthy!” she laughed.

“I can’t wait to live with you,” I groaned, getting one hand on her breasts and thumbing her nipple. I brought the other up to stroke her cheek. “And I promise we’ll find a balance between sex and everything else.”

“Good,” she chuckled. Every thrust she was meeting with a wave of her hips and it felt amazing, but it also did fantastic things to her body as her tits bounced and stomach flexed. “Because I love more than your cock. I just- fuck- I just really want it right now.”

“You’re getting it, sugar,” I panted.

We fucked, hard and fast. It wasn’t the athletic, sweat-dripping wild sex I’d had with Terra, or the rough stuff that Wanda, Cattie and Cass all liked in different measures. It was just energetic, and still had that mutual, loving feel to it. We stopped talking, just focusing on the physical feelings and staring deep into each other’s eyes. I felt like I could read her mind and it was overflowing with the same adoration that I had in mind.

I loved this woman, and she loved me.

Becca had another two of the small little jitters of orgasms, but didn’t hit anything too big. The problem was I was feeling my own orgasm rising quickly.

“Where am I popping, sugar?” I asked. “I don’t want to make you sit with it your whole drive and flight.”

“Mmmmgh,” Becca whined in her throat, making a face. “Fuck, I love feeling you come in me. Um… God, that’s good- In my mouth, let me swallow it. I’ll be able to remember the taste of you.”

“Only if you sit on my face,” I countered.

She grinned and reminded me a little of Cass for a moment, then we were shifting around wildly. I ended up on my back, and Becca was over me, dropping her mouth to my cock and sucking hard. I wrapped my arms around her torso and grabbed her ass, pulling her down to my mouth.

I came first. I’d been closer, and Becca moaned through my orgasm as she gently massaged my balls and swallowed every burst and ooze of cum she could milk out. The pleasure and ache of the orgasm didn’t quite knock me out, but I was definitely distracted for a moment. I caught myself though once I was over the peak and I redoubled my efforts as Becca gently toyed her tongue around my sensitive cock head. I managed to work the tip of one finger into the entrance to her pussy, teasing her with penetration despite the strange angle of my hand, while I focused my tongue and lips on her clit.

Becca gasped and humped her hips a couple of times, then she pressed her face down against the root of my cock as her ass clenched over and over and she vibrated on top of me, moaning through her own orgasm. Her pussy clenched and unclenched around the tip of my finger, and then she let out a long breath and relaxed.

Getting ourselves upright took a minute, and I ended up leaning back against the door as she snuggled in my lap, resting her head against my chest.

“OK, that was good,” Becca sighed happily.

“Definitely,” I agreed.

“I—” she started, but hesitated. I could feel her tense a little with nerves.

“You can tell me anything, Becca. Anything.”

“I’m worried,” she said. “I’m worried that by the time we’re together again, I’ll still love you, but my sex drive will disappear. That this will change, this feeling. Robbie, wanting you like this while also being attracted to your personality, and your mind… I don’t want to lose that. I don’t want to lose you.”

I hugged her tightly, lowering my lips to her shoulder and speaking quietly. “I’ll love you whether we’re having sex or not, Becca. The sex is fantastic, but it’s not why I feel for you. And if your asexual status comes back, I’ll still want every moment I can get with you, and I’ll never judge you for it. We’ll wait for the next time your sexuality rears its head and make the most of the time we get for that.”

Becca sighed. “I know that’s all true, but… it doesn’t help with the worrying,” she said.

“I know,” I said quietly. “And you know I know. I know that you know that I know just saying it won’t make it go away, but it needs to be said.”

“Please don’t do another round of I know-you know’s,” she smirked a little.

“I’m not worried about ever not being attracted to you,” I said. “Mind, body, soul, Becca.”

“I love you,” she said softly.

“I love you too,” I agreed.

“Are you guys done?” Cassidy asked from outside, knocking on the window. “If you take much longer I think Wanda might break her promise, and then Heels will want a turn, and it’ll turn into a whole thing.”

I broke into a chuckle and Becca grinned. “We better go take care of the children,” she said.

“Little gremlins,” I agreed. But I didn’t move quite yet. Instead, I kissed her shoulder. “I’ll talk to you tonight, my amazing, thoughtful, courageous girlfriend.”

She raised her lips to mine. “I’ll talk to you tonight, my mature, emotionally intelligent, drop-dead sexy boyfriend.”

* * *