The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 339

“It smells like sex in here, blegh,” Cassidy said, looking over at me as she got into the passenger side while I stepped up into the driver’s seat. Her teasing grin told me she was playing it up specifically to try and lighten my mood.

Becca and Wanda were gone. Once we’d gotten out of the truck it had only been a few more kisses and they’d piled into their car and driven away. That one had hurt, not because I cared about them any more than the others, but because they were the last.

“Ooh,” Cattie said as she hopped into the back seat. “Becca left you a present.”

I was just settling into my seat and halfway through pulling my seatbelt on when a pair of panties dropped into my lap. Becca’s, forgotten—or left on purpose. I snorted and grabbed them before Cassidy could as she giggled.

“Just let me give ’em a whiff,” my fiancee said. “I want to know how horny she was for a second fuck.”

“No,” I said, stuffing them into my pocket and hoping I would remember they were there before I tried to pay for gas. “Now sit your butt down. We might not have a flight to catch but we’ve still got a long drive ahead of us. And we need to do groceries when we get back.”

Cassidy groaned playfully and strapped herself in. I put the key in the ignition and turned over the engine, the truck rumbling to life. I put it in reverse and turned to look behind us, but didn’t take my foot off the brake.

“Really, baby?” I asked Catherine.

She was sitting in the middle of the bench seat, her seatbelt on and pressed down across her chest lewdly because she’d taken her top off. The seatbelt practically disappeared between her glorious tits, and her softly pink nipples were already a little firm and looked extremely suckable. She was grinning innocently, her black hair up in a ponytail and fed through a ballcap, sunglasses covering her eyes.

“Something wrong, Tiger?” she asked.

Cassidy glanced back and burst in laughter.

“Cattie, darling, if I’m constantly looking into the rearview mirror at you like that we’re going to crash,” I said.

“Fine,” she grinned, starting to pull on her T-shirt again. She was wearing my baggy shorts but it was her shirt, a simple black one that hugged her without being super tight. “You can’t see below my waist in the mirror though, right? Because I might get a little bored back here and start playing with myself.”

“Ooh, we should both play with ourselves and tell dirty stories,” Cassidy said. “And then we’ll definitely have Robbie super turned on for when we get home. He’ll be an animal.”

“I don’t like this plan,” I said, not telling them not to do it as I pulled the truck out of its spot and headed for the driveway.

“We’ll wait a while,” Cassidy said. “Just the last hour or so.”

“How was Becca after she got hers?” Cattie asked. “She didn’t say much.”

“We just get in our heads sometimes,” I said. “She’ll call tonight to check in.”

“I bet you’ll get several calls tonight,” Cattie said. “You’re going to be a popular guy from now on.”

“Actually, speaking of which…” Cassidy said. “Tanya sent me another pic for you.”

“She did?” I asked.

“That’s the stripper with the pussy like candy, right?” Cattie asked.

“Mhmm,” Cass nodded as she was opening up her phone.

“Sexy photos when I’m not driving, please,” I said.

“OK, good point,” Cass said, setting her phone down. “Or… I’m just saying, it’s early afternoon. She’s probably not working right now. We could stop by…”

I sighed, shaking my head. “Cassidy. Baby. My beautiful fiancee.”

“Yes, Robbie?” she asked.

“I have had enough sex in the last week that it would cover a month or more for us usually. If you want us to have a threesome when we get home I can’t have sex with Tanya no matter how fun it would be. And no road head either.”

“Awww,” both Cassidy and Cattie groaned, then laughed.

We got to the highway and I made the turn, passing by the spot where we’d stopped on the way in to make the calls setting up our therapy appointments. A week ago Cassidy had ripped my heart out. Between her, and Cattie, and all the girls, I felt like I’d been stitched back together. There were some holes and cracks, places that would take time to heal. The stitches were still in there, holding the pieces close. Maybe a couple of staples, too.

But I was alive, and I had my fiancee, and my girlfriends.

“Jesus,” I sighed.

Cassidy had been playing with the radio, talking to Cattie about what we should listen to, but she stopped. “What’s up, Tiger?” she asked.

“I’m like the fucking Grinch,” I said. “In the last week my heart must have grown three sizes bigger.”

Both of them started laughing again, and I couldn’t wipe the grin off my face.

“OK, but for real,” Cattie said. “I’m not into a Grinch roleplay.”

“That’s a thing?” Cassidy asked.

“Oh, for sure,” Cattie said. “Here, let me Google it.”

I groaned, still smiling, and shook my head. Having one dirty-minded girlfriend had been fun. Two of them in one car was already becoming a problem. What was going to happen when I had all of them under one roof?

Chaos. Orgasmic chaos.

Maybe this really was an Orgy-lationship.

End of Act 1

* * *