The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 42

The Golden Hour, sometimes called the Magic Hour for photographers, was the point during sunrise and sunset when the light from the sun had a red-orange hue and was generally acknowledged as the single best time to take pictures or film video. For models and cosplayers making their living on the internet, that wasn’t always a functional time to work, but on a trip like this with everyone working towards the same goals, there was a fervent energy to make the best use of the best time.

Unfortunately, that meant that I was awake at 4am, rolling out of bed and pulling on my sweatpants again. Cassidy was awake as well, already in the bathroom and doing her makeup.

“Morning,” I mumbled, sidling up next to her in the cramped little room and whipping my dick out to take a piss.

“Morning, Tiger,” she said, completely uncaring of what I was doing. We’d lived together for years, and while we’d never broached the pooping in front of each other line, peeing was fair game considering our apartments until recently had all been single-bedroom, single-bathroom affairs. Cassidy leaned over and kissed my shoulder, then went back to her makeup.

“I’m gonna go move the boat and find a place to get to land,” I yawned. “Do you need anything from me?”

“Nope,” she said. “We’re going to use our equipment, and Cattie and I don’t have any big props or anything. We just need you to do the photography for our paired shots.”

“OK, sounds good,” I said and kissed Cass on the top of the head before leaving. Out in the hall I could hear noises coming from all three of the other rooms. Terra and JC’s door was open, so I went and knocked. He was sorting through camera equipment on the bed and lifted his head to see me, while I had to assume Terra was in the bathroom since there was a hairdryer running. “Hey, I’m going to move the houseboat, just a heads up.”

“Sweet,” he said, giving me a thumbs up. “And hey, thanks again for moving us last night.”

“No problem,” I said, and tapped the doorframe. “See you up there.”

I went out the back porch and up the stairs onto the top deck, winding my way around the hot tub and the deck chairs towards the Pilot’s cabin. I was halfway through the process of turning over the engine when a soft whistle caught my attention. Looking over at the other houseboat, I saw Becca waving to me. I waved back, then lifted up the radio. “Good morning, Becca,” I said.

“Morning, Robbie,” Becca replied. “Everything go alright over there last night?”

“Everything was great. Some of the animals got a little bit rowdy, but they tuckered themselves out.”

You could see her rock a little bit with a chuckle, but she didn’t broadcast it. “Well, that’s good I guess. Be careful though, I think some of the animals on my boat are starting to go into heat after yesterday. Rumours are starting to spread.”

“Uh-oh,” I said. “Well, I’m sure we can find a way to cool them down. I bet the water is nice and cool this morning.”

“Uh Huh?” Becca asked. “I don’t know, what if a couple of them don’t want to be cooled down?”

“Anyone in particular?” I asked.

She didn’t respond on the radio. Instead, she made the universal blowjob motion at me from across the water. Then she changed the subject. “Have you figured out where you want to try and get to land?”

“I was thinking over there by that low shelf,” I said, pointing to a spot on the rocky face rimming part of the cove we’d spent the night in. “It looks like it has a bit of an overhang, and the bumpers should keep the boat safe, and we can get over from the top deck.”

“Alright, try it out and let me know,” she said.

The engine came on with a thrum and I raised the anchor, then set about piloting the boat over to the spot I’d eyeballed. I was right about the overhang, and thankfully the rock shelf went deep underwater rather than beaching us. The problem, I realized, was that while I could get us into position even if I dropped anchor I couldn’t stop the boat from moving a little bit. It took a little figuring out, but I was able to shift a bit further down the rock shelf to where there was a pronounced outjut spot on the overhang, and I eased the boat carefully so that the bumpers hanging from the front railing touched it. Then I dropped anchor again and waited. By now Terra, JC, Cattie, Cassidy and Wanda were all up on the top deck watching, and Heels was just coming up the stairs.

“Alright,” I said into the radio. “I think I’m stable here.”

“Sounds good,” Becca replied. “I haven’t found a good spot over here, you think I can come up alongside you and we can cross over?”

I bit my tongue, wondering if that would put any more risk of damage to the boat, but with the heavy number of bumpers hanging from the railings and on the side of the boats I figured it would be alright. I signalled it was fine, and shut off the engine.

I prepped the ‘unloading ramp’ first, opening the gate on the side of the railing. The stone shelf was a step down from the top deck, and I left JC to help the girls while I went to the other side of the boat and got ready to help moor them to us. It didn’t take long, particularly with Ami helping me from their side, and soon there was a parade of women carrying duffel bags or luggage out onto the rocky mesa.

“Good morning,” Becca said, one of the last to leave their boat, Ami needing to run down and grab her things from whatever room she was in.

“Morning,” I said, and took the initiative to step forward and kiss her briefly. She was a little surprised but kissed me back. It was only maybe two seconds at most. I stepped back from her. “Is that alright?”

“That depends,” Becca said. “Is Cassidy still in the loop?”

“She is,” I said. “I told her about yesterday and she was excited.”

“And how are you feeling?” Becca asked me.

“I’m… figuring it out. But seeing you in this light, I wanted to kiss you.”

She smiled softly. “Good, because I wanted to kiss you, too. Look, you and Cassidy should come see me and talk sometime today, just make sure everything is out in the open and see how we all feel.”

“I think that’s a good idea,” I said.

She smiled and patted my arm, then slid by me as she headed for the step onto the rock shelf. I could tell she was swivelling her hips a little extra, knowing I was watching.

* * *