The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 43

The women had spread out widely along the rock shelf, some hiking higher up. The thing about a whole bunch of people taking photos in the same area was that you needed to try and do it without getting in the way of other people, or them getting in the background of your shots. Sure there were editing tricks you could do to remove things from photos, but it was just a hell of a lot easier to not get them in there to begin with.

Thankfully, at least half of the women on the trip had done some cosplay and modelling at various nerdy conventions where you not only needed to deal with a bunch of other models trying to take photos in the same area as you, but also the teeming crowds in general.

I hiked my way along the ridge, pausing to help Heels and Wanda get a sticky tripod to deploy properly, to Cass and Cattie.

“Good morning,” I said.

Cattie looked up from where she and Cass were crouched over our bag of gear and smiled, standing up. “Morning, Tiger,” she said, using Cass’s nickname for me. She gave me a side hug and a kiss on the cheek. “Thanks for helping out.”

“‘It’s what I’m here for,” I said. “Where’s Heather? I didn’t see her getting off the boat.”

“Mmm, she doesn’t want to shoot anything this morning,” Cattie said. “I left her sleeping. She’s planning to film something for her OnlyFans in our room later this morning I think.”

I was a little put off by that—literally everyone else was out here, either working or helping someone else, and Heather was back there sleeping? “OK,” I said, trying not to show my thoughts. “Let’s get set up, the sun is about to be peeking over the horizon.”

We worked quickly, getting a couple of different lenses ready for the camera and a tripod out for the main shots. It was a simple shoot all told, at least here on location. Cattie was dressed up as a femme Ash Ketchum from Pokemon with the classic hat and blue and white shirt, except that the undershirt was a black crop top that hugged her bust and showed off some nice cleavage. She was also wearing a pair of denim daisy dukes instead of full jeans. Her hair was up in a big messy bun behind the baseball cap.

Cassidy, meanwhile, was dressed as Misty from the original series with the tight yellow cropped tank top and tiny jean shorts held up by dark red suspenders, along with reddy-orange hightop sneakers. A bright orange wig, carefully styled to straddle the line between anime hair and realistic, rounded out the cosplay costume.

As the sun just started peeking up over the horizon, I started taking photos. The Golden Hour didn’t actually last an hour, so working quickly was important. We started with group shots, the pair of them striking various Anime-ish heroic poses. Once the week was over, Cassidy had a VFX editor she worked with who could take these photos and add cool renderings of various pokemon and fancy special effects lighting. For now, it was all about getting as large a variety as possible.

We shifted around, using the most of the background available to us as we could, only getting delayed because Cassidy had a tendency to make silly faces and goof off a bit. When she was shooting at home, almost one in three pictures usually ended up being her making a goofy ‘derp’ face—she saved them in a special file and released them occasionally on social media for her fans when she broke a follower milestone or the like. Cassidy had a talent for making dramatic faces and poses look good, and Cattie… well, Cattie could be silly too, she just wasn’t quite as elastic as Cassidy was.

Still, I worked the camera quickly. Then I had the idea to finish off the duo photos by laying on my back so that I could take some really strong ‘hero pose’ shots looking up at the two of them. I could just imagine the VFX artist putting in some flying monsters in the sky, or big looming pokemon behind the two. Cassidy and Cattie made the most of it, looking off heroically into space in different directions, fake shouting, and even making lovey-dovey faces at each other like they were in some rom-com movie poster.

Then Cassidy got a look on her face, and she rolled up the bottom hem of her yellow tank top until her underboob was showing. “Let’s take a few sexy ones,” she said.

“Just to see what they look like,” Cattie agreed and rolled up her black undershirt to show off her own, slightly more significant sideboob.

“God damn,” I muttered. “That is really hot, girls.”

They posed a few more times, most of them turning out silly as they pretended to be shocked at each other, or at themselves. One particularly funny shot was them pretending to scold the camera like I was a peeping tom.

Then, of course, Cassidy pushed the envelope and she caught Cattie’s eye and after just a little eyebrow wiggle and glance, they both pulled up their shirts all the way, flashing me as their boobs popped out in a perfectly synchronized double titty drop. Cassidy’s nipples were hard, which I wasn’t surprised by, but Cattie’s soft tan nipples were equally hard and poking out. I snapped two quick pictures, and as they laughed and giggled, then they dropped their shirts again.

“That one is definitely just for you, Robbie,” Cattie said. “Don’t you dare share that.”

“He wouldn’t ever,” Cassidy said, side-hugging her friend.

“I know,” Cattie smiled, offering me a hand to help me up. “I just need to say it. Also, don’t mention it to Heather, she’ll get bitchy about it.”

I opened my mouth to say something, wanting to probe deeper into the Heather situation, but Cassidy changed the subject first. “OK, Tiger,” she said. “We can handle shooting each other for solo pictures. Do you want to see if anyone else might need some help? I know some of the girls would really appreciate it.”

“Sure,” I said, handing Cassidy the camera and giving her a kiss. “Have fun.”

“We will,” she grinned.

“Thanks for the help, Tiger,” Cattie said, stepping forward and giving me a little hug, and a small kiss on the lips.

I left them to it, a silly little grin on my face. There was something about this new thing where Cattie kissed me casually like it was just something friends did that I was really starting to enjoy.

* * *