The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 44

The next closest group to us was actually Becca helping to coach Sherry, Cattie’s sister, and Ginnie, the other small woman in the group. From what I knew, both of them were doing decently with their OnlyFans pages but were the sort of amateurs that were making money because they were cute and got naked rather than for any quality or style. Both girls were in lingerie and Becca was coaching them through some standard modelling poses and giving them tips as she took photos.

Beyond them, Terra and JC were working near the edge of the rock shelf, using the lake as a background. They were both in stylish swimwear and I could immediately tell they both very much knew what they were doing. They were trading off photography duties, striking poses that accented their athleticism and sculpted bodies.

“Hey guys,” I said, as I was passing by. “Do you want a quick couples photo? Just for you.”

“Yes,” Terra grinned. “That would be so nice, actually. Thanks, Robbie.”

She handed me her camera and JC and Terra quickly posed a couple of times in a more intimate, familiar way. My favourite was Terra resting her cheek on JC’s chest and smiling serenely with her eyes closed while he rested his chin on top of her head, looking off into the distance. For the next photo after that Terra went up on her tiptoes and kissed her boyfriend with her back to me, and the one after that JC surprised her by yanking down her bikini bottoms and grabbing her butt with both hands as she squealed in surprise.

Terra’s face of scandalized surprise was priceless, and she slapped JC’s arm as he laughed just as soon as she got her bikini bottom pulled back up.

“Well, at least someone is a gentleman,” Terra said, coming back over to me and giving me a hug. She turned back to JC, still with an arm around my waist. “Maybe I need to trade up, babe. At least Robbie doesn’t try and cop a feel every chance he gets.”

“Careful, buddy,” JC laughed. “If you take her home you’ll find she’s only barely housebroken.”

Again Terra flashed a scandalized, shocked ‘O’ face at her boyfriend, and then she smirked and laughed. “You’re asking for it, Mister.”

“That’s what I keep trying to tell you,” JC said. “I’m asking for it over and over and over.”

Terra rolled her eyes at JC’s antics and turned, kissing me lightly on the mouth like Cattie had, and accepted her camera back from me. “Thanks for the help, Robbie.”

“Yeah, thanks, dude!” JC said.

“You’re welcome, you two,” I said, chuckling as I stepped away.

Terra and JC had been the last group in this direction, so I reversed course. Becca was still taking photos for Sherry and Ginnie, but now I saw the two of them were caught up in a posed-but-intimate embrace, making out for the camera.

Then I passed by Cattie taking photos of Cass, who broke character and waved to me and winked. I blew her a kiss back and kept walking.

Zenya was the next closest person working, and had a couple of tripods up as she took photos of herself on a 3-second timer, slowly shifting this way and that. She was the curviest of all the women on the trip, excepting Heather and her enhanced form, and she was dressed in what I would have called ‘Sexy Hiker,’ but several odd accents to the outfit made me think it was likely some anime character I had never heard of. She thanked me but waved me off when I offered if she needed any help.

The next woman, also working solo, was Leia.

“Holy shit,” I said, stopping as I saw the costume she was wearing, and the big sword. Now I realized where I’d seen her before—Leia cosplayed sexy armour and big weapons from the Monster Hunter video games and made all her own stuff.

“Hey, Robbie,” Leia said, grinning as she tapped the phone she had on a tripod. “I think that’s the kind of response I was looking for from this set. You like it?”

Leia was fully clothed, and yet the whole thing felt lewd as hell with so many bits of her skin showing through. The faux armour looked like it was crafted out of some sort of chitinous hide, with boob cups that pressed her smaller bust together into a cleavage accented with some makeup shenanigans. Her hips were bare, the strange belt-and-thigh armour somehow looking ‘realistic’ without actually protecting much of her, and a small codpiece was covering her mound.

“Leia, I don’t even know what to say. That is super cool, and super sexy,” I said. “How the hell did you transport that giant sword though?”

“It actually comes apart,” Leia said with a grin. “It was a bitch and a half to do right, but see here, and here? It’s actually four pieces that all slide onto a collapsible PVC rod.”

“You might be my crafting hero,” I said. “That’s really fucking impressive. Do you need any help with anything?”

“Nope, I’m good,” Leia said. “Thanks though!” She turned back to her phone and leaned forward a little, and I didn’t move. Couldn’t move, really. Her ass was… damn. The little loinclothy bit holding the codpiece in place was wedged into her ass crack, and the belt-and-thigh combo of the armour framed her ass perfectly.

“Robbie, you’re staring at my butt,” Leia said.

“Sorry, sorry,” I shook my head. “I just—”

“It’s OK,” she laughed, standing back up straight with a teasing little grin on her lips. “I kinda feel like I owe you one after yesterday, so stare all you like. Actually…” she grinned a little wider, biting the inside of her cheek, and stepped towards me and took my hand. She brought that hand back around her and placed it right on her ass cheek. “Get a good feel,” she said.

So I did, massaging her big booty cheek, thinking of how Wanda had mentioned Leia had a ‘Pixar Mom’ body.

“Mm, fuck,” Leia moaned in surprise, her eyebrows coming together in mild consternation. “How the fuck do you make that feel so good?”

“I don’t really know,” I said truthfully. Was the App magical? Technological? Whatever it was doing, Leia seemed particularly susceptible to the ‘Midas Touch’ or whatever Cass had said the touch-upgrade was.

Leia went up on her toes and gave me a quick kiss, then stepped away from my hand. “Maybe, if Cassidy is OK with it, we can continue this later?” she asked.

“Maybe,” I smiled. Leia went back to her phone and I shook my head, touching my lips for a moment as I kept walking down the rock shelf. Three women who were not my fiance had just kissed me. Sure, none of them had been particularly romantic or sexual. I could even call them chaste. But still… whatever this was, it made me feel good.

* * *