The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 45

Heels and Wanda were working together, Heels seemingly just doing what Wanda told her. I didn’t have much information on what Heels’s work was other than a couple of tidbits dropped in conversation, but I suspected it was much closer to what Sherry and Ginnie did than anyone else.

“Hey, Robbie,” Wanda waved to me with a smile. “What do you think?”

“I think if I were a looney toon, I would be doing the ‘Awooga’ thing with my eyes and rolling my jaw off the floor,” I said.

Wanda was dressed in a green one-piece swimsuit that came up into a mock turtleneck top, festooned with black belts, and had on bright red gloves and a red beret. Her hair was braided into a long, thick blonde braid with a big shock of it poking out the front of the beret. The costume looked pretty damn good, even down to the swipes of ‘war paint’ on her toned and muscled legs.

“I’ve gotten a ton of requests for Cammy,” she said. “I figured this was a great place to shoot it for the first time.”

“You look great in it,” I said.

“How about like this?” she asked, spinning around and sticking her ass out.

“Fuck me,” I said, eyes wide. Her ass was fucking wild in this outfit. And I fingered that ass last night. Holy shit.

“Bitch, we’re workin’ here,” Heels said, slapping Wanda right on her meaty ass cheek. “Stop flirting with a taken guy and focus.”

“I’ll flirt with whoever I want,” Wanda said. “And it’s fine to flirt with you, right Robbie?”

I had to assume Wanda hadn’t told Heels about what had happened last night, so I needed to pick my words carefully. “Flirting is totally fine with Cassidy,” I said. “Anything else is on a case-by-case basis for now.”

Wanda shot me a wink and turned away back to what she and Heels had been working on. Which also just so happened to point her ass back at me again, and of course she just happened to pick the wedgie of the green swimsuit crammed into her asscrack while I was still there.

What the hell is going on? I thought to myself. Even with magic app shenanigans, how was it that I had… I counted off on my fingers quickly… at least five women who weren’t my fiance openly or subtly making it known they’d like to get sexual with me.

The only thing I could really put it down to was a combination of the women on this trip feeling comfortable being with their ‘tribe’ without the usual crowds around at cosplay conventions, and with Cassidy kind of making it known that she didn’t mind me getting some action while JC wasn’t getting the same freedom from Terra.

Comfortability plus Opportunity equals a Good Time?

The last person on the walk was Ami, who was working alone and had gone farther out from the boats than anyone else. The beautiful Chinese woman made me stop in my tracks when I got close enough, but not for the same reason as Leia or Wanda and their asses. No, I stopped because of the sheer awe I felt at watching her pure grace.

Ami was dressed in a billowing, loose gown that must have been specifically designed to be as dramatic as possible in a breeze. It had long trains of silky fabric that were wafting in the slight desert wind, and they twirled and whirled in beautiful patterns as Ami did some sort of yoga or Tai Chi movements. Her long, silky black hair was tied up in a loose bun not unlike Cattie had, though hers was carefully arranged with a pretty and exotic-looking ribbon with tassels that matched her dress. Her face remained calm through the entire routine, serene with just a slight smile.

I watched her and edged a little closer to her tech setup. She had a DSLR camera auto snapping photos once per second, and her phone on a second tripod filming video.

When she finished, her graceful arms and legs coming to rest while her dress continued its diaphanous billowing, I waited a long moment and then couldn’t help but start clapping. She looked up at me and smiled widely.

“Ami, that was amazing,” I said. “From the moment I met you I knew you were graceful, but that was something else entirely. Every moment was beautiful.”

“Thank you so much,” Ami said, quickly gathering up the billowing trains and coming over to stop the photos and recording. “That actually means a lot to me. My parents made me a deal when I was a little girl—I could train in any type of dance I wanted, but only if I was also training in Tai Chi. My mother competed back in China when she was young, and she had dreams of me doing the same. It never happened, but Tai Chi definitely helped me with all of my other training.”

“Well, I don’t know what competitive Tai Chi looks like, but you stunned me,” I said. “Plus this dress is gorgeous.”

Ami looked up from her camera, her eyes bright as she smiled at me even harder. “Yeah? I made it myself for this trip. I was worried it might be too much.”

“Holy shit, Ami. You made this? I mean, obviously it’s not the most practical if you want to wear it out, but it’s gorgeous. And, I hope you don’t mind me saying, your boobs look fucking amazing. I know you said you like big anime titties, but damn!”

This brought out a laugh from her. “Yeah, I might have made sure I was accenting the girls as much as I could without them popping out,” she said. “And I don’t mind at all. It’s nice to know a guy likes it before I feed it to the internet.”

“Are you done, or could I help you out with anything?” I asked.

“Oh,” she said, surprised at the offer. “You do some photography for Cassidy, right? Could you just do some bust shots for me while we’ve still got the light?”

“Absolutely,” I said, and soon I was working her camera, trying to catch the play between her billowing dress and the light from the rising sun on her face, or silhouetting her with the sun behind.

We did end up losing the light, the golden hour coming to an end as the sun rose too high, but as I quickly went through the photos with Ami she sighed happily. “These are great, Robbie. Thank you for the offer. I wouldn’t have gotten these shots without you.”

“My pleasure, hon,” I said. “I’m glad I could help.”

Ami looked away shyly for a moment, as if considering something, then shrugged and kissed my cheek. “You’re a good guy, Robbie.”

“Thanks?” I asked more than said. “You’re saying that like it’s weird or something.”

“It’s nothing,” Ami said. “I’m just not used to- I had a lot of not-great experiences early on in modelling, so I’ve worked alone a lot. It’s why I make my own clothes, and developed my own workflow. I just wish I had someone like Cassidy has you.”

“You’ll find them,” I said, pulling her into a hug. “You are a beautiful, sweet, talented woman. Don’t you dare get desperate and settle, because you deserve the best guy ever.”

“Plus I’ve always got my big anime titties,” Ami chuckled into my shoulder as she squeezed me back.

You snorted and laughed with her. “Yes, you’ll always have those.”

* * *