The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 46

With the Golden Hour finished, most of the girls wrapped up their photoshoots quickly. I went back to Cattie and Cassidy, making sure they were good with the equipment and ended up carrying it back for them. Becca made a quick announcement that she’d be making sure breakfast would be ready for 9am—it was only 6:30, so folks were free to take a nap or hang out until then, or even keep working or take a hike.

Most people headed back down into the boats immediately, seeking to crash. Cassidy and I followed suit, and soon she was stripped down to her panties and crashed out on the bed. I stripped down to my underwear as well and crawled up next to her, and she smiled sweetly. “How was your morning, Tiger?” she asked quietly.

“Good,” I said, “But weird. There are a lot of women flirting with me and it feels a little overwhelming. I kissed Becca again before we got off the boat, and then Cattie kissed me like you saw. Then Terra kissed me like that as well, right in front of JC. And so did Leia, who also got me to feel up her butt. And Ami hugged me and said she wished she had someone like me.”

“Wow,” Cassidy grinned. “Add in Wanda and you’ve got legitimately half the women on this trip wanting to jump you. But how are you feeling about it this morning compared to last night?”

“I- I’m still not sure? I’m a lot more confident about it now, but it’s still a big step to go from kissing and hand stuff to full-on sex,” I said.

“I know, I know,” Cassidy said, squirming a little closer on the bed to me. “And I’m not trying to pressure you, I swear. I just want you to get all the love you deserve. To feel as good as you make me feel.”

I took a deep breath and opened my mouth to reply, but a soft knock on our cabin door interrupted me.

“It’s me,” Cattie said through the door.

“Come in, babe,” Cassidy called out.

Cattie opened the door and slipped inside, closing it behind her. She smiled when she saw the both of us in just our underwear. “So it’s like that, huh?” she asked. Then she pulled off the long, baggy nightshirt she’d been wearing, leaving her in a simple set of black bra and panties, and climbed onto the bed. Cassidy and I shifted, and soon I had both of them cradled under my arms as they rested their heads on my chest with the sheets pulled up over us.

“I was thinking we could go over the photos if you weren’t already asleep, but this is way comfier,” Cattie said.

“What about Heather?” I asked.

“She’s still asleep,” Cattie said. “Honestly, there’s times I have to check if she’s still breathing, she sleeps so heavily. Plus she’s a covers hog.”

“Well, you’re always welcome to snuggle up here,” Cassidy said.

“Thanks,” Cattie said. “Honestly, I know it was kind of post-trauma and stuff, but last night I kept thinking about us snuggling yesterday. It just felt so nice to be with you guys. No judgment, no expectations. You know I love you two, right?”

“We love you too,” Cassidy smiled.

I just stroked Cattie’s back and side encouragingly. She sighed in response, settling more of her weight on me.

“How is your sister doing with everything?” I asked Cattie. “I saw Becca coaching her and that Ginnie girl, and it looked like Sherry was a lot more risque than you two.”

Cattie sighed again, this time more in frustration. “I love that girl, but honestly I wish she’d listen to me sometime. Sherry has already put out a bunch of nude content on her OnlyFans, and because she started making some decent money so quickly she’s pushing herself further and further. I wouldn’t be surprised if she films some lesbian scenes this week if someone else is into it. Maybe Ginnie.”

“What about Heather?” Cassidy asked. “You’re not going to let that happen, right?”

“God, no. That would be too weird,” Cattie shook her head. “I already told Heather explicitly that she can mentor Sherry about the nude side of OnlyFans all she wants, but if she touches my little sis then we’re done.”

“You had to tell her that?” I asked. “Shouldn’t she just… know that?”

Cattie frowned and looked away. “Yeah, you’d think. But I still felt like it needed to be said.”

Cassidy opened her mouth to say something, but I tapped her side under the covers and she didn’t say it, glancing up to my eyes. She knew that I knew what she wanted to say about Heather, and she also knew I knew that she knew I thought that wasn’t our place, at least not until we saw something more egregiously a red flag.

We changed topics, and swapped to more mundane things like the other photoshoots they had planned, and how much they both loved the latest season of the Mandolorian but not Book of Boba Fett. You know, nerdy shit. Eventually, the conversation got slower, and then stopped as both of them fell asleep in my arms.

I dozed off myself, enjoying the feeling of them both resting on me. The only thing that could have made it a better moment was if Cattie had taken off her bra as well, but I wasn’t about to try and force the issue. I was a lucky fucking bastard, bra or not.

* * *