The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 48

The video was, in fact, exactly what Ginnie had described. It started out simply enough, her sitting in front of some sort of green screen over which she’d projected some sort of a major water processing plant or something—it had lots of pipes of different sizes, which I guess spoke to her Plumber gimmick. She was topless, which wasn’t as shocking since she’d spent a lot of the previous day walking around with her boobs out; she had nice handfuls that fit her small frame, with peachy little nipples.

Ginnie introduced the video with a faux-excitement, holding up an example of a trap that you would usually find underneath any household sink, then held up the dildo she would be fucking herself with. It was big, black and shiny. Almost ludicrously so. It had to be something like 14 inches long and floppy, and she waggled it around dramatically.

Then the scene cut to Ginnie completely naked in a few different positions as she explained the differences between a P-Trap, a Q-Trap and an S-Trap, and what they were for. It turned out, it was actually a pretty educational video. I’d always thought the idea of a trap was to catch something that went down the drain but I was completely wrong. Ginnie explained in brief detail, while moaning and stuffing herself with the big dildo, that the traps were designed to stop noxious fumes from sewage systems from coming up the pipes and making people sick or worse. The water in the traps created a seal that allowed waste to get flushed down, but not gasses to rise up.

And while she fucked herself with the dildo, little cartoon versions of the traps danced across her abdomen with arrows illustrating what she was talking about.

The whole video was only about a minute long.

“Hot, right?” Leia grinned at me. Her hand had been resting on my thigh through the whole thing as we watched it and there was no way she hadn’t felt the shift in my pants as I started to harden.

“It was,” I agreed. “And actually really educational. I don’t think I’ll ever forget what traps are for. But I also can’t believe that fucking dildo!”

Ginnie laughed, clicking her phone into standby and tossing it back on the bed. “Well, yeah it’s big, but I don’t use the whole thing. It’s mostly for effect.”

“Oh, shut up,” Leia said. “You and I both know you’re a size queen.”

“Am not!” Ginnie said, then smirked. “OK, maybe a bit. I just want to feel like a guy is rearranging my guts with his cock. Is that such a bad thing?”

I snorted, trying not to picture what that would actually look like.

“She’s not joking,” Leia said, turning back to me. “She dated this basketball player in high school, Pablo Veracruz, who everyone called the Anaconda because he had a legitimate twelve-inch cock. Every girl in school was scared of fucking him so Ginnie ended up taking his virginity in senior year.”

“OK, Pablo wasn’t twelve inches,” Ginnie said. “He was more like ten, which is still a lot of cock, but not a footlong sub. And don’t get me wrong, he could hit every part of me, but he wasn’t exactly as skilled as I would have hoped—he was always scared he was going to hurt me. Every time felt good, but I think I only came once with him.” Ginnie then got a smirky look on her face. “Of course, from what I hear, someone on this trip got off just getting a quick grab of a cock.”

“Oh, God,” Leia sighed.

“Is it true that you made Leia come with just a foot massage?” Ginnie asked me. “I mean, legitimately? Because I know Leia is particularly hard to get off. We’ve fooled around a couple times over the years and she can be a real bitch to push over the edge.”

“Ginnie!” Leia squealed, shoving her friend as she blushed furiously.

“What? It’s not like Robbie cares,” Ginnie said. “Plus, don’t think I missed the fact that you’ve had your hand in his lap this whole time.”

“It’s not in his lap,” Leia said, pulling her hand away from my thigh despite her protest.

“It’s not a big—” I stopped, pausing to collect my thoughts. “No, Leia didn’t have her hand in my lap, just on my leg. No, it’s not a big deal to me if you two have fooled around—I think it’s kinda hot, but I don’t think it’s weird and I’m not going to make it a thing. And it wasn’t just a foot massage; Cassidy also helped get her over the edge with a bunch of dirty talk.”

“What? Dirty talk?” Ginnie said. “Bitch, you always told me you didn’t like dirty talk.”

“I don’t like your dirty talk,” Leia said. “You either put on this baby voice and talk like the person you’re fucking is a cute pet, or you kinda just monologue to yourself. It’s kinky, but it doesn’t do it for me.”

“Fine,” Ginnie said. “I guess I’m just going to need to get dirty talk lessons. Do you think Cassidy is open to giving lessons? I’ll let you and her go at my best friend again as payment.”

“Hey! I’m not just some piece of meat to get traded around,” Leia laughed.

“Are you trying to tell me you don’t want another orgasmic massage, bitch?” Ginnie shot back.

“Alright you two,” I said, laughing along with them. “Leia, no embarrassment and not making it weird, I’d be happy to give you another massage. Just come let Cassidy and I know, and if you want Ginnie there I’m fine with it if you are. That goes for you too, Ginnie. I’m apparently the designated masseuse for this trip—some of the girls are even putting together plans for a series of shoots they’ll all release at the same time.”

“That’s hot,” Ginnie said. “I’m definitely in on that.”

“Me too,” Leia nodded. “We’ll talk to Cassidy about getting in on it.”

“Talk to Cassidy about getting in on what?” Cassidy said, coming down the hallway and hearing her name. She’d finished her breakfast and I could tell she was looking for me.

“They’d like in on the ‘Make Robbie an internet meme’ massage shoots,” I said.

“Oh, for sure!” Cassidy laughed. “Becca, Wanda, Cattie and Terra are also in line, so let’s make sure we pick a day, alright?”

The girls immediately started comparing their plans—it turned out some of the others had gotten together and decided the shoots would feature all of the women I was massaging wearing white bikinis. Ginnie didn’t have one but knew she could borrow one from Sherry since they had similar builds. Leia also didn’t have one, but she was going to need to try and borrow a bottom from one girl and a top from another due to her wide hips and small top.

Soon the plans were in motion, and I was getting pulled out of the room by Cassidy to leave Leia to berate Ginnie about sharing their sexual history.

* * *