The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 49

Cassidy held my hand and smiled at me as we went back up to the top deck and looked out at the bright morning on Lake Powell. A breeze had kicked up and she hugged me tightly as we stood in the nice cool air.

“Thank you for last night,” Cassidy said.

We were alone, having moved over to the deck of our Couples Boat. Ami, Sherry and Heels were currently laying out towels to start sunbathing on the other boat but were far enough away that they would be able to hear us.

I kissed the top of Cassidy’s head as I held her. “You don’t need to thank me.”

She squeezed me hard. “No, I do. I don’t deserve you. I was selfish and an asshole and you should be the one getting comforted. I’m the fuck up. I’m the one who should—”

“Stop,” I said. “Just stop. I’m going along with your plan, Cass, but don’t you fucking dare take away from your own hurts. We are both fucked up right now. We’re both going to need each other to get through this. Don’t you fucking forget that I’ve seen you torture yourself for years trying to handle this on your own. I know how much you’re hurting too.”

Cassidy kept squeezing me, pushing her face into my chest as she sobbed quietly for a long moment. I just rested my chin on top of her head, holding her close. Once she’d gotten control of herself again she started softly scratching my back through my shirt the way I liked. “I’m still sorry,” she said.

“I know,” I told her. We stood like that for another few minutes, staring out at the calm waters.

“Cass, now that we went further… how do you feel about last night? Is this still what you want?” I’d wanted to ask her this earlier, but Cattie had come to our room and interrupted our catch-up discussion.

“It is. God, Robbie, seeing you with Wanda… I wanted you to go further. You were so fucking hot, and watching you just do what you wanted with her while I sucked your dick…” She shuddered in my arms.

“OK,” I said. “OK. Becca wants us to talk to her together before anything else happens between her and I, so we need to find time for that.”

“I know just when to do it,” Cassidy said. “We’ll plan a time to shoot her massage shoot with you, and we can talk and you two can have some fun while we do it.” I couldn’t help getting a little hard at the thought of it, and Cassidy grinned up at me and pressed her hand to my cock through my pants.

“Alright, I do have another question for you before we start fondling each other out here,” I said to her. “It’s another App question.”

“OK, sorry,” she said, pulling her hand from my crotch. “What’s your question?”

“So far I know you’ve given me the Touching upgrade and the Kissing upgrade. Did you do anything to my, uh… my semen?”

Cassidy smirked. “You mean your cum?”

“Yes, my cum,” I said.

“That’s another one of the upgrades, yeah,” Cassidy smiled and bit her bottom lip.

I shut my eyes and shook my head. “Cass, just tell me what it is.”

“Well, it was actually two separate upgrades,” she said. “The first one was ‘Tastes Like Pineapple’ and it made your cum taste almost fruity. Not that you tasted bad before, you’ve always eaten healthy and I guess that helps? I wouldn’t particularly know because I’ve only tasted yours.”

“And the second one?” I asked.

“The second one made your cum have a sort of endorphin-producing, aphrodisiac effect. It’s called ‘Betcha Can’t Eat Just One,’ and the description said your cum would be like really good chocolate or potato chips.”

I groaned. “Cass, really?”

“Yeah, I know. The second one is a bit much, but I was on a spending spree and I figured if you’re already feeding a load to a girl once, what’s the harm in her wanting a second round?” she asked.

She wasn’t wrong, but also it was so wrong.

“How many more are there that I don’t know about?” I asked.

“Um… two,” she said. “No, three. But the third one is way more niche specific so I doubt it comes up this week.”

“OK,” I sighed.

“Robbie, do you think maybe we could—”

“Hey, Robbie!” Becca called over from the other boat. Cass and I both turned and saw she was undoing the ropes that held the boats together. “We should get a move on, I’d like to move the boats and try and find a good place to stop for the day before lunch. You mind helping out?”

“Sure,” I said and hugged Cassidy to me in a side hug and kissed her hair. “Could you go get me a pair of proper swim trunks? I’ll change in the Pilot’s Cabin.”

“Sure,” she smiled and nodded, then pinched my butt and gave me a wink. “Not that I think any of the ladies would mind you changing out in the open.”

I snorted and Cass scampered off, surreptitiously wiping her eyes before anyone else saw her teary. Becca and I worked quickly, and several people had to jump ship quickly before we separated the boats. Heels decided to spend the ride over sunning herself in the Singles Boat, and Heather and Cattie rushed over back to ours along with Cattie’s younger sister Sherry.

Since the Singles Boat had us pinned in against the rock shelf, Becca had to get her boat going first and in the meantime Ami decided to tease me by taking off her top and calling my name. She jiggled her ‘big anime titties’ at me as she laughed, and Heels laying out beside her snorted loudly at Ami’s antics. Then Ami smacked Heel’s brown butt and I lost the words of her shriek and their bickering as Becca gunned the engine and started to pull them away.

* * *