The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 50

I was just getting our own houseboat engine thrumming and raising the anchor when I heard the telltale slapping of bare feet entering the Pilot’s Cabin.

“Hey hon,” I said. “Let me guess, you picked the suit that you like my bum in, didn’t you.”

“I sure hope she did,” Wanda said, surprising me. I turned and she stepped closer to me, biting her lower lip as she smiled and held up my swimsuit in one hand. She leaned in and pressed her bikini-clad chest to mine, kissing me softly and sweetly for much longer than anyone watching would have deemed ‘just friendly.’ “Good morning, handsome,” she said once the kiss ended. “I didn’t get to say it properly this morning and I figured around the breakfast table might cause a bit of a ruckus. Cass asked me to bring up your suit to you.”

“Good morning to you too, gorgeous,” I said and accepted the suit from her. “I’m glad you seem to feel as good about things this morning as I do.”

“I don’t know if ‘good’ could cover it,” she said and hopped up to sit on the side counter of the cabin just like Cassidy had yesterday. The engine thrummed to life as I carefully pulled away from the rock face and brought the houseboat around in a long loop through the little bay we had spent the night and back out towards the main lake, falling in behind Becca.

Wanda and I chatted a little about nothing of consequence as she watched me work the controls, kicking her feet a little as she smiled. I found myself feeling weirdly comfortable with her, sort of like the comfortability I had with my sister except for way different because Wanda had had my cock in her hand and I’d fingered her.

Cassidy had been my first and only, so I’d never hung out with someone who I’d been sexual with other than her. It was weird, and it was lovely, and I had to wonder if it was normally like this or if it was the App.

Once the houseboat was out of the bay and into the wider waters of the winding Lake, I checked out the surroundings and then quickly picked up my swimsuit and shook it out.

“Hold on,” Wanda said.

“What’s wrong, is someone on deck behind us?” I asked.

“No, just look here,” she said. I did, and Wanda had pulled aside the cups of her bikini top. Her nipples were hard and she was rolling one between her fingers as she looked at me. She’d put her heels up on the edge of the counter, her legs spread wide to press her mound forward against her bikini bottoms. She giggled as I let my jaw drop a little, and then closed her legs and pulled her cups back into place over her boobs.

“What was that about?” I asked her.

“I just wanted to make sure you were nice and chubbed up when I got to see your cock again,” she shrugged.

That made me snort and laugh, and I did another check around us to make sure we weren’t close to other boats before I dropped my pants and underwear.

“Now that’s the cute butt I like to see,” Cassidy said from behind me, startling me enough that I jumped for a moment and made both women laugh.

“It really is a nice butt,” Wanda agreed, stretching out a foot and patting my bare ass.

“Hey baby, having fun?” Cassidy asked, stepping fully into the Pilot’s Cabin and hugging herself to me. She was wearing a black bikini top with white straps and a pair of jean shorts that hugged her bum, along with a trucker-style cap backwards on her head with her violet-dyed hair loose. I had a feeling the cap was in response to my liking Cattie’s look the day before. She pursed her lips for a kiss as she hugged me, wrapped her fingers around my dick and gave me a few gentle strokes as I kissed her.

“Not fair,” I said, grinning wryly and pulling her fingers from my shaft.

“I agree, I was in line first,” Wanda chuckled, reaching out with that same foot and stroking it along the top of my now fully hard dick.

“Alright, you pervs,” I said. “We’re in public.” I quickly stepped into my swimsuit and pulled it up, trying my best to organize my tackle so that it wasn’t so fucking obvious I was hard. The suit was the tightest one I owned and Cassidy knew it.

“We’ll get him naked again later,” Cassidy winked to Wanda, who chuckled. I went back to piloting the boat as Cassidy hopped up onto the counter next to Wanda. “Did you end up sanding any of the pictures to Brodi last night?” she asked.

“Not until this morning,” Wanda said. “He just sent me back an eggplant emoji and splashing water emoji, which either means he hopes I made you cum, or he jerked off to the photos.”

“I… don’t know how I feel about that,” I said.

“So he’s full-on OK with it?” Cassidy asked. “You going as far as you want with Robbie?”

“Well, I mean, that’s the deal,” Wanda said. “He exercises it way more often than I do, from what I understand. Honestly, it kind of weirds me out sometimes how into it he is, if that makes sense? But he likes it, so… I dunno. What about you? Sharing Robbie was new for you, right?”

“Yeah,” Cassidy said. “It’s, uhm, complicated. But I really liked it.”

“Have you two had a chance to check in with each other yet?” Wanda asked. “I was serious last night, you need to make sure you’re on the same page.”

“We did,” I said. “Twice this morning.”

“Good,” she nodded. “I’d hate to think I was the one who fucked up a good thing for you two. I really like you guys as a couple. Relationship goals for sure.”

I didn’t say anything, and Cassidy was silent behind me.

“Or… not?” Wanda asked.

“It’s complicated,” I said.

“I cheated,” Cassidy blurted out. “It was years ago, but I was secretly out of control and he had no idea because I got so fucking good at hiding the girls I was with and he is perfect and always has been, but I’m not. I’m just fucking trying to be better so I can deserve him.”

“Well, fuck,” Wanda sighed. “Please tell me this one-sided open relationship isn’t some sort of an apology. It’s more likely to wreck your relationship than it is to fix it. Especially if you suddenly change your mind about it.”

“I won’t,” Cassidy said. “God, I won’t. I’ve been thinking about this for years, how to apologize to him. Everything I wanted to do for him. I want this for him, but I can’t make up for what I did with this. There’s nothing I can do that can do that.”

Wanda hopped down from the counter and came to stand next to me, putting her hand under my shirt on my lower back. “Robbie?”

“It’s complicated,” I said again. “It’s… we’re figuring it out. I love Cassidy, and she’s made it clear she’s mine and only mine.”

“But,” Wanda prompted me, not unlike last night.

“But,” I nodded.

“OK,” Wanda nodded, rubbing my back a little before pulling away. “OK. I think I need to do a little thinking about getting caught up in this. Don’t get me wrong, I don’t regret last night at all and it’s still in my top three sexual experiences, but I need a hot second to decide if I want to do more. Is that OK?”

“Of course it is,” I said.

“Of course,” Cassidy said.

“Alright,” Wanda said, then she hugged me. Not like before, which was more sexual and about us touching each other. This hug was friendly and supportive, and she squeezed me tightly. Then she went and gave Cassidy a similar hug. “I dunno,” she said finally as she stepped to the door. “I can still see you two love each other. Maybe if you can get over this, it really is relationship goals.”

* * *