The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 51

“I’m sorry,” Cassidy said.

We were still in the Pilot’s Cabin. It had been a few minutes since Wanda had left and gone below deck, and Heather, Cattie and Sherry had come back up dressed in their own bikinis. It looked like they were getting ready to do a shoot for Heather since she was looking all glammed up with her short hair gelled out to look sort of like an anime character and her makeup done super striking and showy. Then again, maybe it was the big cameras that gave it away.

“I know,” I said. I left the wheel for a moment and stepped over to her, picking Cassidy up from the counter and lifting her into a hug. She clung to me, wrapping her legs around me, and I stepped back to the wheel.

“I didn’t mean to tell her,” Cassidy said. “I just- she asked and I didn’t want to make you try and lie or fudge it or anything.”

“I know,” I said again. “It’s fine. Other than Cattie I think Wanda might be the other person on this trip who could actually offer us some good advice. She also deserved to know, probably before last night.”

Cassidy let her legs come down from around my waist as she lowered to her bare feet, but she stayed hugging me, standing between me and the wheel and resting her head on my chest. “Robbie, do you really still love me?”

I closed my eyes, then snapped them open remembering I was driving, and took a deep breath. “Yes, Cass. I really still love you. I’m still hurt and mad, but I still love you for sure. And you’re mine.”

“I’m yours,” she whispered back.

“Cass,” Cattie called from out on the deck. “Hey, Cass, can you come look at this? You’re better at lighting settings than me.”

Cassidy kissed my chest through my shirt, then went on her tiptoes to kiss my lips, and I let her out under my arm. She took a deep breath before she left, trying to wipe the feelings from her face before going out to face the others.

I listened to them for a bit, just the chatter of the girls as they discussed the bright overhead lighting and the best angles for the shoot Heather was organizing. It sounded like she was planning on being in and around the hot tub, so they needed to be able to move a bit. Cass ended up going below to our equipment bag to get a light diffuser—ours was a good-sized one with a collapsible frame so it travelled well.

At some point they were happy with the results and they started taking pictures, though I couldn’t really check what they were doing since I had to keep my mind on driving. A couple of minutes later Cassidy came back into the cabin.

“Tiger, I- Heather’s planning on getting completely naked for this. Do you want me to step away?”

“Come here,” I motioned to her, and she came and slipped her arm around me as she joined me at the wheel again. I leaned down and kissed her on the cheek. “Thank you for checking. I’m OK if you’re helping Cattie manage the shoot.”

“Yeah, well, I wasn’t planning on it,” Cassidy grumbled. “I kind of just got sucked into it.”

“Do you want me to say no?” I asked. “I can be the bad guy if you want, I don’t care.”

“No, it’s fine,” she sighed. “She’s still Cattie’s girlfriend.”

“OK,” I said and gave Cassidy’s butt a little swat. “Love you.”

“You too, Tiger,” she smiled, scritching my back before stepping away.

For the next fifteen minutes or so I could hear them talking as the work went on. Every once in a while I would glance back—not trying to catch a glimpse, just checking the back corners of the houseboat to make sure no one was coming up behind us or anything. At one point I saw that Cattie was taking photos of Heather sitting topless on the edge of the hot tub. Another glance back a little later and I saw that she was naked and posing outside the tub, leaning on the side, though I didn’t see much more than her big boobs and the big curve of her hip.

I shook my head and turned back to my driving. I didn’t know how Cattie could do it, her significant other putting up full nudes. Some people seemed to think it was only a short hop from scandalous clothing or costumes to full nude, but from my perspective it was one hell of a jump. And full nudes apparently weren’t the limit of Heather’s content.

I spotted the speedboat before it got too close to us. It was a big sucker probably designed for guys with bigger wallets than dicks, and as it kept getting closer I saw there were at least a half dozen guys hanging out. The speedboat should have just sped by us about a hundred meters off our starboard side, but I could only guess that they’d spotted Heather and the girls on deck and they immediately started veering closer to us.

“Incoming looky-loo’s,” I called back over my shoulder.

There was a splash and I glanced back and saw Heather was back in the hot tub, though she didn’t lower herself down to hide her bare chest.

The powerboat got closer, slowing down to match our pace, and the guys started whooping and whistling. There were seven of them, all somewhere in their mid-twenties and looking relatively fit. I could only guess they were frat boys or some sort of teammates or something.

Cassidy slipped back into the Pilot’s Cabin quietly, sitting up on the counter again as close as she could comfortably get.

Meanwhile Cattie was holding the camera and light diffuser while Heather grinned and waved down at the guys, her tits in the open. The guys obviously loved it, and then they cheered even louder. I glanced back again and saw that Sherry had lifted her top and was shaking her little boobs at the guys.

“Cattie’s gonna be pissed,” Cassidy said.

“I don’t blame her,” I said.

Sherry rushed over to the entry to the Pilot’s Cabin. “Hey, Robbie, pull over or whatever. Let’s say hi to these guys!”

“Yeah, no can do,” I said. “Sorry, Sherry. We need to keep up with the other houseboat.”

“It’s fine,” Sherry said. “We can catch back up to them, can’t we? These guys seem cool and I want to make some more friends. There’s no single guys on this trip.”

“There’s not supposed to be single guys on the trip,” Cassidy said. “It was part of the rules.”

“Whatever,” Sherry said. “Come on, it’ll just take a few minutes.”

“Sorry, Sherry. I’m not stopping to talk to these randos,” I said.

“What the fuck,” Sherry said and slapped her hand against the doorway. “It’s not a big deal. Fucking Christ.”

She stormed off, and soon the powerboat was gunning its engine, shooting up big sprays behind it to show off to Heather and Sherry. Then it shot ahead, heading towards the other houseboat.

“What an entitled brat,” Cassidy muttered once the noise of their engine died.

“She’s young,” I said. “It’s not an excuse though. No wonder Cattie is a little worried about her.”

Ahead of us, the boat slowed down again and I could hear the soft din of the whoops and whistles again as someone on the other boat gave them their own show.

I felt weird that I was worried who it might be.

* * *