The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 52

About twenty minutes after the powerboat sped off across the lake, Becca pulled us into another shallow bay. This one wasn’t as hidden as the last, but it had a sandy beach that we were able to pull up close to and drop anchor. JC finally emerged from below—from the grin on his and Terra’s faces, I had a feeling they’d taken their time alone down on the main deck for some personal time. With JC’s help we got the houseboats together again with the gangplank lowered between the upper decks.

Everyone started to merge and mingle, and I noticed Becca organizing a crew of girls to help with lunch. I went to offer some help, but Becca saw me coming and waved me off.

I ended up sitting in one of the Adirondack chairs on the Singles Boat talking with Ami about the last few Marvel movies and how disappointed she’d been since Endgame when Cassidy came and joined us, handing me a cold beer and sliding in to sit on my lap without breaking the conversation. She joined in, immediately ganging up on me with Ami playfully as they swore up and down the movies had been better than the Disney+ shows, and once in a while would lift my beer to her lips for me to give her a sip. Every time she did it, and I tilted the bottle for her to get some, Ami would give us a look like she was in an anime—I could practically see the big heart eyes at how cute she thought we were being.

Our conversation was interrupted, however, by Heather.

“Um, hey,” she said, coming over from the Couples Boat. “Ami, could I talk to these two for a minute?”

“Sure,” Ami said, and just sat there for a long moment.

“Alone?” Heather prompted her.

“Oh, yeah, of course,” Ami said and stood up from her chair. “I’ll talk to you guys later.”

“See you,” Cassidy said warmly, then turned to Heather. “What’s up?”

Heather had thankfully changed since her photoshoot and was now wearing a bikini bottom with a white sleeveless tee, though it looked like she hadn’t bothered with a bikini top under it as her nipples were making big bumps in the shirt. Her hair was also a little more tamed down and the heavy makeup had been replaced by her usual amount.

“So, first I wanted to say thanks for helping earlier, Cassidy,” she said. “I appreciate it, even if my kind of content isn’t your usual thing.”

“It was no problem at all,” Cassidy said. “Happy to help Cattie and you out.”

“Right,” Heather nodded. “And on that note… It’s been brought to my attention that I may have overstepped yesterday when I was encouraging you to sunbathe topless with us. I’m sorry you were offended, I was only trying to encourage you to feel free with your body.”

Cassidy hesitated for a long moment, blinking slowly as if she expected Heather to say something else. The taller woman was standing over us looking uncomfortable with the whole situation.

“Well, thanks,” Cassidy finally said. “I appreciate the thought.”

“Cool,” Heather said. “And, I mean, you should feel comfortable with showing off your body.”

“Oh, I am when I think it’s appropriate,” Cassidy said. “But I respect my fiancee, and I’ve given myself to him. He gets to decide if he’s comfortable with that or not, too.”

Heather screwed up her face a little bit. “You’ve given yourself to him? That sounds like some pretty oppressive patriarchal bullshit. What, when you get married are you his property or something?”

“No, that would be ridiculous,” Cassidy scoffed. Heather looked slightly appeased, but then Cassidy shifted and took my hand in hers and lifted it to her lips, kissing my fingers and continuing. “I swore I was his already happily. He owns me. I’m his, and he’s mine.”

The sneer on Heather’s face couldn’t have gotten any more disgusted.

“I would have thought you’d understand,” I said, cutting into the conversation for the first time. “I mean, considering your relationship with Cattie.”

That made Heather stop and blush for a moment. “That’s different,” she said.

Cassidy cocked her head to the side a little and raised an eyebrow. “How is that?”

“Because she’s not- It’s play,” she said.

Cassidy shrugged and snuggled down more onto me, laying her head back on my chest. “Well, Robbie and I are getting married. I’m his, and I’m never fronting anything else again. This is who I am happy being all the time.”

“Thanks for the apology, Heather,” I said, trying to keep things civil and giving her an out.

“Yeah,” Heather said, stepping back and walking off. The expression on her face was something around consternation crossed with shock, with a dash of that disgust still in there.

“What a cunt,” Cassidy said quietly.

“Babe,” I said, surprised at the heavy language.

“Sorry, but she is,” Cassidy scoffed quietly. “What kind of apology was that?”

“Half-assed and forced,” I said. “Let’s be real, Cattie probably made her do it. You could have been a little easier on her though, for Cattie’s sake.”

“She needs to realize she’s not some queen bee of a mean girl’s clique,” Cassidy said. “And I didn’t say anything that wasn’t true.” Then she sat up and put her hands on my chest, looking at me with worried eyes. “Except I know I said we were getting married, and that’s not for certain right now. I’m not trying to push you, I swear, it was just what I was feeling. I should have worded it differently.”

“It’s alright,” I assured her. “It’s a lot easier to just say that. I don’t blame you at all.”

“You’re sure?” Cassidy asked.

“Yes,” I nodded and kissed her lightly on the tip of her nose. “Have I told you today how beautiful you are?”

“Once or twice, I think,” Cassidy smiled. She was right, I’d said it to her and Cattie plenty during the early morning photo shoot.

“Want me to tell you again?” I teased her.

“Yes, please,” she smiled.

“You, Cassidy Pines, are an absolute diamond.”

“I love you, Robbie Blane,” she whispered.

I kissed her more firmly, this time on her lips. I could hear someone come up the stairs and shout that lunch was ready down in the kitchen, but I didn’t break the kiss and neither did Cassidy. We didn’t stop until someone cleared their throat right next to us.

“Ah-hem,” Cattie coughed again. “While it’s nice to see you two like that, are you guys ready to eat or what?”

“Yes,” I chuckled, and Cassidy nodded and stretched while still on my lap before standing.

“Your girl came and apologised for yesterday,” Cassidy said. “I mean, I think she did. It was kind of hard to tell.”

“Yeah, she can be like that,” Cattie sighed. She turned to me with a raised eyebrow. “Coming, Robbie?”

“In a second,” I said.

“Something wrong?” she asked.

“Uh, something like that,” I said and glanced down at my crotch. Between the tight swimsuit and Cassidy squirming around in my lap, and then the kiss… well, it would take a second for me to deflate to an appropriate bulge amount.

“Oops,” Cassidy grinned and bit her lower lip. Then both of the women snorted and giggled.

* * *