The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 53

Lunch was freshly made wraps with snack bags of chips, and of course served with cold beers. We didn’t stay cooped up in the interior of the boat this time and soon everyone was up on the top deck eating and chatting. Becca had decided this would be a great place to stay for the evening since we had access to the beach for shoots that night and the next morning, and soon there was a group forming to go for a hike after lunch.

Since JC was the one spearheading the hiking effort, I volunteered to stay behind to watch the boats as we couldn’t leave them unattended. Becca agreed and decided to stay back as well. Soon most of the group were getting dressed in rougher clothes suitable for an hour or so hike, along with whatever running shoes or boots they had with them—it was surprising how many of the women had some form of hiking boot as part of at least one costume or outfit.

JC and I ended up in the water helping carry a bunch of the girls to shore so they didn’t have to get wet, or at least put on socks and boots over wet feet. Becca and I made sure there were plenty of water bottles among the group, and then we watched them march off along the rim of the lake.

“They’ll be fine,” Becca said, watching the train of booty shorts and halter tops trail over the closest rocky rise.

“I’m sure no one will die,” I said with a snort.

Becca rolled her eyes and nudged me with her elbow. “How many of them do you think forgot to put on sunscreen?”

“I’m going to guess at least two,” Cassidy said. She’d also elected to stay behind, and I knew it wasn’t because she was anti-hike or anything like that. With no one else around, this was the perfect time for us to have our conversation with Becca. “I’m betting Ginnie and Sherry, or maybe… Leia and Sherry.”

“No, I saw Leia with sunscreen,” I said. “And Ginnie would have gotten some from her. I’m thinking Sherry and Heels, since Baheela doesn’t think she’ll tan anyways.”

“Mm, good point,” Cassidy nodded, then turned to Becca. “So, I’m thinking we… talk, and can do the massage photoshoot at the same time? How does that sound?”

“Sounds good,” Becca nodded. “White bikinis, right?”

“Yep,” Cassidy nodded. “And some sort of up-do for your hair to keep it out of the way. If you want to go get ready, I can prep our cameras and transfer you the memory card later?”

The plan was made, and within ten minutes we had a big white towel laid out on the top deck of the Singles Boat between the hot tub and the Adirondack chairs. Cassidy was up first with our bag of equipment and was soon set up with a couple of different tripods and two different ring lights to help with the harshest shadows of the overhead sun.

Then Becca came up the stairs from the stairs. She was barefoot, wearing a white bikini with gold hoops at the hips and between the cups of the breasts. Her silvery blonde hair was pulled up into a stylish ‘messy on purpose’ bun held in place by what looked like a pair of fancy chopsticks with white handles decorated with a soft floral motif.

“Wow,” I said. “You look really great.”

“Very hot, and that’s a super cute bikini,” Cassidy grinned.

“Thanks,” Becca smiled, then lifted herself up a bit on the edge of the hot tub and sat facing us. “Alright, before we start. Cassidy, you know everything Robbie and I have talked about and done, right?”

“Mhmm,” Cassidy nodded. “You’ve kissed twice, and you told him you were interested in more but only if things were clear between us.” Cassidy reached over and took my hand, glancing to check my expression. “It’s clear. However far Robbie is interested in, I want you two to go for it.”

“OK,” Becca nodded. “I’m sorry if me needing to ask seems like I don’t trust you, Robbie, but I needed to know for sure.”

“It’s OK,” I said. “And I can’t blame you one bit for wanting to double-check. Can I ask a question, though?”

“Sure,” Becca said.

“You decided pretty quickly that you were open to things getting sexual between us,” I said. “Is this something you’re used to doing, or is this new for you, too?”

Becca sighed and chewed on the inside of her cheek for a moment, pursing her lips as she considered my question. “Honestly? I grew up what I used to think of as mildly bisexual. I appreciated attractive guys and girls, but I never really felt drawn to date until I was just out of high school. I met this guy, and we hit it off, and even though I wasn’t super sexual he was able to get me off. He also happened to be a manipulative piece of shit. It took me three years to realize it and dump his ass. Ever since then I’ve been sort of in an asexual limbo. Then a couple weeks ago I started getting horny again out of nowhere, and yesterday… well, I told you I know what I like and you seem to fit the bill. So no, this isn’t usual for me. I can casually flirt among professionals with the best of them, but I’ve never broached actual contact.”

“Thanks, and I’m sorry,” I said.

“Me too,” Cassidy nodded, reaching out and taking Becca’s hand and giving it a squeeze.

“It’s fine,” Becca said. “The bad stuff is in the past, and now I’m a successful businesswoman with a dozen weird skills under my belt, and I vacillate in celebrity status online somewhere between e-thot and professional spokesmodel. The only way I got to where I am is through all of that.”

“Wise, cute and sexy,” I said with a smile.

“OK, that’s enough of that,” Becca rolled her eyes. “Let’s get this show on the road. Who knows how long those bitches can actually stand the hike and heat, and I want my money’s worth from our local legend masseuse.”

“First things first,” Cassidy said and broke into a smile I knew meant she was planning something specifically designed to tease me. “Robbie, take off your shirt.”

* * *