The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 54

It wasn’t the first time I’d been rubbed down in oil to help with one of Cassidy’s photoshoots, but it was the first time I had two beautiful women doing it instead of just my fiancee. The thing was, it was only mildly erotic since both Cass and Becca were currently in ‘professional mode.’ Of course they teased me a little, and Cass gave my ass a pinch through my swim trunks, but overall it was mostly just two sets of soft, feminine hands quickly spreading the slick oil all over me.

Soon I was covered and glistening, and both women stepped back from their work to look me over with a critical eye. “He looks good,” Becca said. “If he was a professional I’d say he needed to dedicate more time to some crunches and situps to make his abs more prominent, but I think I actually like him better like this.”

“He’s yummy, right?” Cassidy said. “He doesn’t swim as much as when he was on the high school team, but it keeps him perfectly fit for me.”

“You two do remember that I’m right here, right?” I asked sarcastically.

“Sorry, Tiger,” Cassidy said, stepping forward and leaning in to kiss me while avoiding getting oil all over herself. “It’s just work mode kicking in.”

Cassidy went to fetch another towel so she could wet it and wipe the oil off her hands before picking up the cameras while Becca and I quickly talked through the first part of the massage. My fiancee was back quickly and we were ready to go with Becca laying face down on the fluffy white towel and me at her knees.

“Alright, Tiger,” Cassidy said, doing a few last-minute adjustments to the settings. “You do your thing, just try and leave space for me to catch what you’re doing, OK?”

“Alright,” I said. “Becca, tell me if anything gets uncomfortable.”

“Of course,” she nodded. “I know my boundaries.”

I started with her feet. It was funny, I hadn’t really considered individual parts of her body before, but out of everything it was Becca’s feet that were probably the ‘ugliest.’ Not that they were visually twisted or anything, she just had large calluses that were rough under my thumbs as I started to work the soles and sides.

Cassidy had already started clicking away as Becca away as I worked my thumb against one particularly firm part of Becca’s foot. “Sorry,” Becca muttered. “Years of soccer. I’d get them taken care of but I still play in a couple of beer leagues every week.”

“It’s not a problem at all,” I said. “It’s just a part of who you are.”

I could see her visibly relax at this, settling a little more loosely into the blanket, and I realized that this was one of her things. Every model had them. Well, every person had them, but it was more acute for people whose entire livelihood rested on their bodies. For Cass, she hated her calves and she wished her ass would get firmer despite me assuring her she had lovely legs and her butt was utterly cute already. For Becca, her feet were just one of those anxiety spots on her body.

So I spent a little extra time on them, just to make sure she knew I appreciated her. Once her feet, from between her toes to her ankle, were thoroughly rubbed down and oiled, I slowly began working my way up her legs. She was laying happily with her face sideways, cheek resting on her hands folded underneath her, as I worked up her calves to the back of her knees, then higher up onto her thighs.

As my thumbs started in on the back of her powerful, athletic thighs I felt her tense under my touch for a moment as she sucked in a breath, then relaxed as she let out a long, slow whimper of a moan.

“Everything alright?” I asked her quietly.

“God, yes,” she sighed. “Now I’m starting to believe the Leia story. Fuck.”

I kept working on her, and she spread her legs a little more and I noticed her surreptitiously tilting her hips a little. Becca didn’t have an ass like several of the other girls—not that she was flat back there, it was just more in line with her smooth curves and comparable to Cass rather than Cattie or Wanda. She was enjoying my work on her thighs so I stayed there a little extra as well, running my thumbs firmly across the smooth skin as she quivered and sucked in sharp breaths. My thumbs travelled all the way up to the little triangle gap under her mound, to the extra soft and extra sensitive area, just barely brushing against her mound through her white bikini bottom. I didn’t tell her, but I could see a little dark line starting to form over her pussy where she was getting excited.

I moved on, raising my hands from her thighs to the part of her ass cheeks that her bottoms revealed, and she let out a long, slow breath.

“Fuck,” she muttered. “I think if you kept going I might have actually been able to get there.”

“Maybe,” I smiled. “But I feel like that would have been a little too early.”

“Fucking tease,” she laughed.

Cassidy kept taking pictures, circling around us for different angles, as I moved from Becca’s butt to the small of her back. Things progressed normally from there, working up her sides and back until I reached the back strap of her bikini. She reached back and undid it as I got close, just a hint of a tan line getting revealed.

I took a chance and leaned down, kissing right in the centre of that tan line on her spine.

“Mmm, that’s nice,” Becca sighed happily.

I kissed again, up higher between her shoulder blades, which made me shift a little higher as I straddled her legs and my crotch pressed against her ass.

“Sorry,” I said. There was no way she hadn’t felt my hard cock against her.

“No, it’s fine,” she said, and shifted her ass back against me more firmly. “Keep going.”

“OK,” I said, and leaned high up to keep massaging her shoulders, pushing my hard cock more firmly against her ass through our swimsuit bottoms.

Becca was putty in my hands at this point, and I slowly worked her shoulders and neck as she let me move her arms and head into better positions. She had a soft smile on her lips and her eyes closed most of the time. I worked down one arm and then the other, softly massaging her palms and our fingers wrapping together. Cassidy spoke up here and had me shift a bit for better light on a few shots of our hands intertwined, muttering that it was ‘artistic as fuck’ and making Becca and I both chuckle.

Then I was back to the massage, and it turned out another of Becca’s surprise erogenous zones were her armpits, which surprised even her. I didn’t linger too long, since even though I could tell she was getting hornier she also found it mentally weird. I trailed my fingers down her sides, feeling her ribs softly under my fingertips and then slowly picking up the straps of her bikini top and re-fastening them.

“Time for the front,” I said softly.

“OK,” Becca smiled lazily. She let me help her roll over and reposition. Her nipples were hard and obviously poking against her top, and I straddled her stomach on my knees to try and help hide the darker patch on her bottoms from the camera as long as I could.

“I’m going to go top to bottom this time,” I said. “But first I really want to do this.”

“Do what?” she asked, opening her eyes.

I narrowed the distance between us, leaning lower, and brought my lips to hers in a soft, soulful kiss. She responded immediately, kissing me back, her tongue starting to work against mine as she raised her arms over her head on the towel to leave herself vulnerable to anything I wanted.

And Cassidy kept taking photos, the click-click of the digital shutter noise rapidly sounding off as she took photo after photo of her fiance making out with another woman.

* * *