The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 55

Becca smiled and bit her lower lip as I pulled away from our kiss. She glanced at Cassidy as she was taking photos of us from close up. “He’s a ridiculously good kisser,” she said with a twinkle in her eye.

“Always has been,” Cassidy said, rubbing my back with one hand. “Best ever.”

“You’re pretty damn good yourself, by the way,” I said to Becca.

She grinned wider, biting the tip of her tongue happily at the compliment. “So now what, Mister Magic Hands?”

“Oh, that should be the collection title,” Cassidy cut in again. “Mr Magic Hands Meets and then whichever girl he’s massaging.”

I made a face. “That sounds more like a porn site than a collection of artsy photos.”

“That just means it’ll gather even more attention,” Becca said. “I like it. We should pitch it to the others.”

“You two are the worst,” I chuckled. I shuffled a little higher, straddling her torso, and positioned Becca’s head to rest on the towel looking straight up. Her arms were still loosely held above her head, leaving her open for me to do anything I wanted. There was a part of me that just wanted to grab her tits, to pull the cups of her bikini aside to see what those pokey nipples looked like.

Instead, I put my thumbs side by side on the centre of her forehead and slowly began massaging her forehead. Becca closed her eyes and moaned softly through her pouted lips. Cassidy shifted around, trying to get good angles and avoiding casting a shadow onto us, and even as I could feel Becca oozing in her relaxation as I moved from her forehead to her temples, and then done softly to her cheeks and jaw she was posing. It was subtle, just slight adjustments the thrust out her chin, accenting different angles.

“You are such a pro,” I whispered to her as I worked a pair of fingers along both sides of her jaw. “I can’t stop being impressed by you.”

She blinked her eyes open, looking at me with a somewhat consternated expression for a moment.

“Something wrong?” I asked.

“No,” she said, and softly shook her head. “No, nothing’s wrong.”

“Do you want me to stop?”

She took a deep breath and shook her head again. “Please no. Keep going.”

I ran one hand down over her neck, cupping her chin with the other. It was funny, but I could tell the age difference between Becca and Cassidy, or even girls like Cattie or Leia, by her neck. She wasn’t nearly old enough to be showing her age at the corners of her eyes or mouth like someone in their thirties, but her neck was just a little more corded from her working out to stay fit in her late twenties instead of early/mid.

Softly massaging the front of her throat, I was surprised when Becca growled a little bit in her chest almost like a purr and tilted her chin up further to expose more of her neck for me, then captured my thumb between her lips.

“Fuck, that’s hot,” Cassidy murmured, taking pictures.

Becca didn’t look at the camera. She looked at me, watching my reaction to her. She sucked on my thumb at the first knuckle and softly gripped it between her teeth, and at the same time she subtly pressed her neck a little bit higher against my hand. In response, I applied equal pressure down. Not enough to choke her, but definitely holding her in place. Her eyes dilated just slightly—that was the only change I could tell about her.

I pulled my thumb from her mouth and slid it down so that I was massaging her throat and neck with both hands, then lower to her collarbone, and moved on with the massage. She’d been giving me hints about what she wanted, and what she liked. Hints of where she might have been hoping this would go.

And I was rock fuckin’ hard in my swim trunks.

I massaged down her chest but didn’t dip under the bikini top or palm her over it, skipping down to her stomach and running my hands along her smooth skin there. Becca was thin, almost deceptively so now that I had her in my hands and under me. She had a larger-than-life commanding personality when she was in charge of the trip, and even when I had kissed her the night before she hadn’t seemed so small next to me.

I slid my hands over her bikini bottoms, and tugged the little gold rings at the sides for the sake of the pictures, then moved down to her thighs again. The fronts of her thighs weren’t nearly as sensitive as the backs, but as my fingers and thumbs rubbed further and further on the insides, and higher towards her crotch again, Becca’s breathing got deeper and her legs spread a little further apart.

The massage was technically over now—I didn’t think many, or at least some, of the girls wanting in on the series would go farther than this. But I also didn’t want it to be over, and neither did she. So I shifted, getting down on my stomach between her legs, and kissed the inside of her knee.

She moaned softly and propped herself up on her elbows, watching as I slowly began kissing up the inside of her thighs until I was about four inches from the gusset of her bikini bottoms.

“You’re a little wet,” I said, flashing her a little smile.

“I am,” she blushed. “I can feel it.”

I took a breath and glanced at Cassidy. Her eyes were wide and she nodded, encouraging me to keep going.

Looking back at Becca, I leaned forward and placed a soft kiss onto the soft, moist fabric cupping her mound and felt the firm bud of what must have been her clit hood under my lower lip.

“I would like to eat you out now, Becca,” I said.

“How could a lady refuse an offer like that?” Becca chuckled and sighed.

* * *