The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 56

Becca took charge, lifting her legs up over my head and pulling them towards her chest as she slowly—so fucking slowly—peeled her bottoms out from under her ass and up her thighs. She knew exactly what she was doing, teasing the hell out of me as first the crack of her ass, then her perineum, then her pussy peeked into view. She wasn’t as pale as Cattie was, so after a day and a half out in the desert she was already showing a slight warm tan that meant the area under her bikini had that touch of a tan line. Her pussy had delicate little inner labia glistening with her arousal, and her outer labia were flush.

I didn’t wait for her to lower her legs, or even get the bikini bottoms off of them. I shifted forward and immediately planted my lips onto her pussy, tasting her for the first time.

And not just tasting her, but tasting the first pussy other than Cassidy’s that I’d ever tasted. The experience with Wanda the night before—well, it had been pretty fantastic, but it was all hand stuff except for me using Cassidy’s mouth. This was different. It felt different. It was more personal, more… intimate.

“Oh, fucking hell,” Becca groaned as she struggled for a moment to peel her bottoms off around her raised feet. I had no idea where they ended up, but I could feel her spread and lower her legs to give me more room to play and work. One of her legs went off to the side, spreading herself open to me, while the other went over my shoulder and curled on my back, her heel pressed against me. “Fuck, he’s good at that.”

“We did a lot of practising,” Cassidy laughed. “Watched some game tape, did the drills. He really wanted to go to the Olympics for cunnilingus but they refused to acknowledge the sport.” She was still taking pictures, zooming in on my face burning between Becca’s legs. Taking one from behind me, Becca’s modesty hidden by the back of my head. Another of Becca’s face as her eyes turned dreamy.

“Oh my God,” Becca chuckled. “Stop trying to make me laugh, I want to focus on thiiiis feeling. Yes, Robbie, right there. Use your- yeeees.”

I’d worked my lips up to her clit, and as I began to tease it with my lips and tongue I slid a pair of fingers inside of her. Becca’s pussy was tight—possibly the tightest I’d ever felt. Well, to be fair my experience was limited to three pussies total, but still. Tight! Her muscles flexed and clenched, and I could see her abdomen slowly rocking as she did it.

I pulled away from her clit with a slight pop and grinned up at her. “Anyone ever tell you that you have a beautiful pussy that smells amazing?”

“No,” she said. “My boyfriend didn’t like doing this.”

“Fucking idiot,” I said, shaking my head and then bending down to taste her again, wiggling my tongue to tease the rim of her entrance around my fingers. She clenched harder and her heel dug into my back as she hissed in a breath.

“He really must have been an ass,” Cassidy said, breaking the photographer-model barrier to run her fingers through Becca’s silvery blonde hair and pull her hair back from her face. “But now you’ve got Robbie to help you know what it’s supposed to be like. You can borrow him any time you want.”

“Fuck, I will,” Becca moaned. She reached over and took Cassidy’s hand in hers as her orgasm started approaching.

Cassidy tilted the camera down and took a picture of the hands clenched together.

I continued to tease and taste her, feeling her getting wetter as her body pushed her arousal higher. Then I found her g-spot and brushed against it, and her body lurched as she hiccuped in a breath. And I avoided that spot—at least for a brief moment.

Instead of trying to push her over the edge, I kept working my fingers inside of her as I started kissing my way up her abdomen, over her bald mound to her stomach, and passed her bellybutton, up through the centre of her cleavage all the way to her lips.

I stopped just short of kissing her. “Are you alright tasting yourself?” I asked quietly.

“I don’t know,” Becca said. “Do you want to make me?”

Using the hand that wasn’t buried in her cunt, I put it back on her throat and held her still. I wasn’t choking her but had definitely taken control. Then I lowered my lips to hers and we kissed again, and her tongue slipped past our lips to taste herself on me.

That’s when I pressed her g-spot again, and her hips thrust high off the towel until I pushed them back down, using her pussy as a handhold to keep her in place.

“Come for me,” I whispered into her lips. “I want to taste more of you. I want to smell it on me later. You are so fucking gorgeous, but God I can’t get enough of you.”

“I-I’m… almost…”

I added a third finger, her pussy stretching to accommodate the new digit. I kissed her again, sucking her tongue into my mouth. I pushed my entire forearm down onto her chest as I kept her throat in my hand.

Becca came, shuddering as her body rolled three times. Her eyes closed shut and two big tears formed and rolled down the sides of her cheeks. She gasped for air and flung her arms around me to keep me from pulling away from our kiss.

Her hips relaxed first, followed by her arms, and then finally her chest as I let up on her neck.

She blinked a few times and started laughing, trying to catch her breath at the same time. She wiped her eyes.

“Do it again,” Cassidy said, rubbing my back. “She needs another one.”

“God, please,” Becca nodded. “That was the best orgasm I’ve had in—I don’t know. A decade?”

“Gladly,” I smiled and kissed her again, softer this time.

“But first I want your cock in my mouth,” Becca said. “Let me start making you feel good, too.”

“This is your time,” I said. “You don’t—”

“Tiger,” Cassidy interrupted me. “She’s asking for your cock, give the lady some cock.”

* * *