The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 57

I had to remove my fingers from Becca to shift, and my hand was glistening from her excretions during her orgasm. Standing up on my knees, and shuffled around her to kneel next to her head.

Becca was still panting slightly through pursed lips, and she was staring at the bulge in my swimsuit as her tongue touched the middle of her upper lip. She quickly reached for my waistband when it became apparent I wasn’t going to undress myself.

“Eager much?” Cassidy giggled. She was crouched down on the other side of Becca and was still snapping pictures, though I noticed that the crotch of her own bikini had been pulled aside and her pussy was exposed. She must have been fingering herself while watching me with Becca.

“You have no fucking idea,” Becca said. She hadn’t left her position on her back and was looking up at me with an excited smile as she pulled down my waistband, quickly revealing the shaft of my cock. It took another tug to pop my cock free completely, and it bobbed in the air between us.

“Nice, right?” Cassidy laughed. “I’ve always thought it was perfect. Just enough to stretch me out—whatever hole we used.”

Becca reached up and softly took me in both hands, just feeling my cock for a moment before slowly starting to rub her fingers along my length. “I wouldn’t know, honestly,” she said. “My ex had a dick just a little below average, though I only figured that out after the fact when I googled some stats. This is… above average for sure.”

“Definitely,” Cassidy nodded, and snapped a picture of Becca with both hands on my cock.

“And very handsome,” Becca added.

“Thanks?” I chuckled.

“I mean, sometimes I tell him he has a pretty dick, but I don’t think I’ve ever said handsome,” Cassidy laughed.

“Well, it is,” Becca said. Then she pulled me closer and started kissing the underside of my shaft, edging closer to the head.

“Look at you,” Cassidy said, still taking pictures. “You look like such a sexy whore like that. Honestly, throw a couple of these in greyscale and they could be erotic art.”

“Yeah, you think?” Becca asked, then tilted her head to the side a bit as she took the head of my cock in her mouth and pressed it to the inside of her cheek. The effect was lewd as hell, and I had no doubt the picture Cassidy took could have been featured on any porn site.

“Fuck,” I grunted, closing my eyes as I took in a deep breath.

“If you need to distract yourself you can keep playing with her, Tiger,” Cassidy suggested.

I looked back down to Becca and she grinned up at me with the head of my cock in her mouth. She leaned up a bit and reached behind herself, undoing her bikini top. She had to take my cock out of her mouth to take off the top completely and set it aside, leaving her completely naked. She reached for your cock again and you stopped her.

“Hold on,” I said. “I just want to say hello to the girls.”

She laughed as I bent down and wrapped my hands around both of her breasts, making them stand at attention even while she was laying on her back. She had really nice breasts, maybe about the same size as Cassidy’s now that I had them naked and in my hands, though with a softer swell to them. Her nipples were a soft pinky-brown, her areola small and a little crinkled with how stiff from arousal they were. I quickly took one in my mouth and began tonguing it, and could hear the shutter sounding from the camera. At the same time, Becca reached under me and started stroking my cock one-handed while her other one ran through my hair.

“Oooh, Tiger,” she cooed, taking up Cassidy’s nickname for me.

“Maybe later you can titfuck him,” Cassidy said. I glanced up at her and she was wielding the camera one-handed, her other hand buried between her legs as she knelt next to us.

“My boobs are too small for that,” Becca said.

“Are you kidding?” Cassidy said. “You’re pretty much the same size as me. He loves seeing his cock between my tits, especially when I’m on my back like you are now. Boobjobs aren’t about smothering his dick in tit, it’s about the visual and the surrender. Plus, if you tilt your head down while he does it you can suck his cockhead like a popsicle every time he thrusts forward.”

“Do you want to try that, Robbie?” Becca asked. “Do you want to fuck my tits?”

“Yes, I do,” I said, leaving her tits and shifting to take her face in my hands and kissing her forcefully. “Next time. Right now I want your mouth again.”

“Next time, huh?” Becca grinned, then opened her mouth wide and stuck out her tongue as I positioned my cock at her lips again. I slid inside and she bobbed a bit, but looked up at me with a wink and let me take control.

Soon I was thrusting into her mouth slowly, then a little faster. She had one hand on the base of my cock, and the other she used the finger herself. That left me free to grab one of her tits firmly, massaging the plump flesh. She hummed happily at that, and purred in her chest like she had before, so I got a little rougher and took her nipple between my thumb and forefinger and tugged it back and forth a bit.

“Fuck, she likes it rough,” Cassidy murmured. “You should grab her head with the other hand. Make her know she’s yours to use.”

I followed my fiance’s direction and wrapped the fingers of my other hand in Becca’s hair, holding her still. Becca started whimpering around my cock, her hips jolting up at her fingers.

“Let go of his cock now,” Cassidy ordered Becca. “You know he can force it down your throat if he wants, Becca. Stop kidding yourself, you probably want that. Put that hand to better use down at your slutty cunt.”

“Mmmhmfg,” Becca slurred, completely unintelligible, but she did let go of my cock and started working both hands between her legs. This had the delightful side effect of squeezing her tits between her arms, which I happily went back and forth between tugging and tweaking nipples.

* * *