The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 58

I kept thrusting at a quick pace but with light power, not wanting to push things too far with her. With Cassidy, I would have probably forced my cock down her throat at this point, but she was mine. In a moment like this, my cock in another woman’s mouth, when I looked at her and she only had eyes for me and my pleasure? I knew she was mine, just like she told me.

But Becca wasn’t mine. Not really. She was mine here and now, but ten minutes from now? Tomorrow?

I pulled out of her mouth and she stuck her tongue out again. I let go of her breasts but not her hair, keeping her in place as I ducked down and kissed her firmly again. “I want to come all over your face and tits,” I told her. “The rest of the pictures are yours, and you can send us whichever ones you want to share. But I want one of you on my phone covered in my cum. Then I want to eat you out all over again until you scream my name.”

“Fuck yes,” Becca grinned. Her makeup, lightly done for the massage shoot, was messy as hell by this point and she looked fuckdrunk even though we hadn’t had any actual sex.

I put my cock back to her lips and she started sucking, moaning into it like it was a microphone and she was recording audio for some hentai.

“Do it,” Cassidy urged her on. “Suck his cock. Suck my fiance’s cock. Worship it, Becca. Show him exactly how badly you want it. How badly you want him to come all over you, covering you. If you do it good enough, maybe next time he’ll fuck you, huh? Maybe he’ll bend you over and just take you like the stud he is, or maybe he’ll be sweet to you and take you into our bed and love on you. Or maybe he’ll do both, and you’ll get the full treatment. Do you want that, Becca? Do you want the full fucking experience of being his submissive, cum hungry, cock slut?”

“Mmmnggmm!” Becca moaned as she bobbed fast and rough on your cock.

“Fucking—” you groaned, trying to hold on but slowly losing it. “God, fuck, Becca,” I groaned.

“Do it, Tiger,” Cassidy said. “Paint her with your cum. Show her how fucking amazing you are.”

“Guh. Now,” I groaned, pulling away from her mouth and lifting one leg over her so I was straddling her stomach. I reached down to stroke my cock, but Cassidy slapped my hand away and stood behind me, wrapping both hands around my cock and pumping me quickly as I felt her chest press against my back and neck. “Auuuugh,” I groaned loudly and released.

I came hard thanks to the major teasing I had already received that day and being so fucking turned on by both Becca and Cassidy’s words. When I released, the first shot went a little high and painted Becca’s nose, forehead and hairline. The second shoot went low, splattering right between Becca’s tits, and then Cassidy was spraying wild as she milked out every drop she could. By the end, when she was holding my firm but softening cock, Becca was splattered in a slew of wild droplets of pearly cum.

“Fuuuck,” I sighed loudly, almost sitting back but realizing I was still straddling her. I fell off to the side instead, panting for breath.

“Hold on, hungry girl,” Cassidy said, grabbing Becca’s hand as she was trying to wipe cum from her face. “Picture first.”

Becca laughed and laid her head back on the towel, panting almost as much as I was. “OK, sorry,” she chuckled. “Take the picture.”

Cassidy fetched my phone and opened it with the code, standing over Becca looking right down at her and taking a picture. Then she moved down to her feet and took another one, this one clearly a full-body shot. “Anything else you want to make sure he has on hand to remember you by at a moment’s notice?” she asked.

“Yeah, actually,” Becca grinned, then rolled over onto her hands and knees and took my softening cock into her mouth, looking up at me.

“God damn,” I groaned, putting my hand on her cheek to keep her from bobbing.

“Fucking hot,” Cassidy said, standing next to me and taking a photo looking down at Becca as she looked up into the lens with my dick in her mouth. “Perfect.”

“I might be persuaded to give you a few more if you can give me another orgasm like before,” Becca said, sliding her mouth off my cock and leaning back onto her ass again.

“Gimme another minute and I’ll happily be right with you,” I grinned.

Then we heard a shriek, and a laugh, from somewhere over the ridge.

“Oh, shit,” Becca said, looking down at herself and all the cum on her body. “Fucking hell.”

“Get your bikini on, we’ll jump in the water,” Cassidy said. “I’ll make sure you get cleaned up. Robbie, take care of the gear.”

We went to work fast, and Becca’s bikini was soon back on her and both women headed for the stairs when I warned them I didn’t know how deep the lake was so they couldn’t jump from up top. I didn’t miss when Cassidy scooped a big dollop of cum from Becca’s collarbone and fed it to her like her fingers were a spoon.

I could only shake my head and sigh, hoping that everything that was happening was because Becca, and Wanda, and the others actually wanted it to happen and it wasn’t just the App.

* * *